Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    You were so anti-Roberto during that season lol Glad you had a change of heart.

Welcome caligrl1day! Check your PMs.
    I'm very protective over the leads I like and he didn't seem very trustworthy. And I'm only half-way kidding here. HAHA!

He's so won me over though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Spoilers or not, I have no idea who Brad picks. I do hope that he and his chosen lady have a happy life together. I do like Emily, but I refuse to bash Chantal. She's a very pretty woman herself. Saw one of the SI pics and she was beautiful.

One way Ali really won me over last season was the way she let Chris L. go before putting him through the FRC only to be sent away when her mind had been made up a long time ago.

So after seeing that beautiful moment with Chris and the rainbow I was able to enjoy Ali picking Roberto at the conclusion of her season.

BTW: So technically Ali broke the rules because she told Roberto she loved him before the LRC?

Now I understand that a lot of the way this goes down is up to TPTB, but I can only hope that this is a new way they plan to let all future F2's go.

With somewhat of their dignity in tact without making them look foolish for believing whatever the lead was selling them.

Is that too much too ask?

Maybe when it comes to this show it is.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    One way Ali really won me over last season was the way she let Chris L. go before putting him through the FRC only to be sent away when her mind had been made up a long time ago.

So after seeing that beautiful moment with Chris and the rainbow I was able to enjoy Ali picking Roberto at the conclusion of her season.

BTW: So technically Ali broke the rules because she told Roberto she loved him before the LRC?

Now I understand that a lot of the way this goes down is up to TPTB, but I can only hope that this is a new way they plan to let all future F2's go.

With somewhat of their dignity in tact without making them look foolish for believing whatever the lead was selling them.

Is that too much too ask?

Maybe when it comes to this show it is.
    I think it's going to be a traditional FRC - I can only hope that Chantal makes a poised exit and doesn't completely break down there.... I hope she calls him out on leading her on, for sure though
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    He probably did!

Here is the floorplan. The suite is huge!
    Here's a picture of it, you can tell it's the same one from the pillows on the couch and the art on the wall behind the dining room table.

The lamp in the corner of the suite (top photo) is the same as this one.

So they gave Emily a really nice suite (Table Mountain at the One and Only in Capetown.) Brad stayed with his family at the 26 Sunset Avenue.

Where did Chantal stay? Would that give us as to F1 if one got a nicer place to stay?

Brad looks positively shell-shocked in this picture,which I think is after he puts the rejected F2 in the car and starts walking back to the FRC podium (or whatever you call it.) I don't think it went well with Chantal.

Isn't this the picture of him putting the F2 back in the limo to leave?

FORT Fogey

Chantal is likely to have a very emotional reaction but it will be easier to watch knowing she recoverd and moved on to find a new boyfriend. A relationship that is serious enough to refuse the Bachelorette gig. Right there we know she is happy now and her heart mended.

When the women leave the show and get back into their lives they seem to be able to shake free from the feelings this intense environment created. That goes for Emily too. Time will tell on this one and I would not put money on their longevity.

No more surprises. It will be a traditional FRC.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    But in another interview he was extremely unconfortable to talk about marriage. He was stuttering about it so either he is already married or he is not planning to do it now

That's what I clued in to.....for someone who supposedly fell deeply in love. Either the relationship is over already or they jumped in deep already.

As far as MF addiction to drama and ratings, I can't imagine him saying NO to the thought of them tying the knot before the Finale has aired. Contract aside. I'm don't doubt that he would jump at upping the offer/adding to the contract if he actually had a couple willing to do that. I never said B and E wouldn't let him record it. I said I can't see them doing the whole overdone production that looks like someone threw-up Pepto Bismal everywhere. Quite, intimate, classy seems like it would be more their style. With one heck of a party afterwards.

The whole ending of this season has been too quiet. Usually by now we've heard "It the most ____________ ending, you'll never see coming...." ( fill in your own blank) over and over and over. Thus, we all tune it out. Yeah, yeah, whatever....they say that every season. But this season that has not happened to the extent of past seasons. We've been given an actually love story. Something big is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    I think it's going to be a traditional FRC - I can only hope that Chantal makes a poised exit and doesn't completely break down there.... I hope she calls him out on leading her on, for sure though
    Oh I think Chantal will be very classy! She seems to be very intuitive. Why else would we have her break down in Anguilla? I don't think that had anything to do with Ashley H getting the rose and more to do with every girl on that group date feeling Brad disconnecting with them and that was when she broke down. JMO. as for FRC... who knows what's going to happen. I think brad does make a mistake somewhere along the way thou for the show to keep saying that he will make one. heck he's even referred to mistakes in his blogs and I think the wording of everything working out in the end from one of his interviews is also lending to that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Here's a picture of it, you can tell it's the same one from the pillows on the couch and the art on the wall behind the dining room table.

The lamp in the corner of the suite (top photo) is the same as this one.

So they gave Emily a really nice suite (Table Mountain at the One and Only in Capetown.) Brad stayed with his family at the 26 Sunset Avenue.

Where did Chantal stay? Would that give us as to F1 if one got a nicer place to stay?

Brad looks positively shell-shocked in this picture,which I think is after he puts the rejected F2 in the car and starts walking back to the FRC podium (or whatever you call it.) I don't think it went well with Chantal.

Isn't this the picture of him putting the F2 back in the limo to leave?

Hmm I think it's more brad letting go someone he really cares about. If he is shell shocked, I think he lets someone go at F2 due to either cold feet or his family not liking her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    But they get the wedding of their dreams. Might not be applicable to people with means like Brad, but for example, for Ali and Roberto who are young (but of appropriate age to be marrying each other)? It's an incredible deal.
    Brad has said, "when I fall, I fall hard." He went on TB with the specific intention of find a WIFE. He want kids/family badly. Thus, if he did believe with absolute certainty that he'd found "the one", something tells me he wouldn't wait a year ( or however long) to get passed that contract to marry her in a private ceremony. IMO He'd wheel-n-deal to make it happen on their terms.