Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fogey

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I saw this posted on facebook so I brought it over to share:

Richland is a town in Virginia.

I have no idea if this friend reads spoilers and passed out the newest information to this person who went to the same school as Emily's mother, but I thought it was something.
    Thanks, that pretty much backs up the spoilers and it's Emily. imo

I'm raising a flag on The Good Ship Brantal, she's the one that makes sense to me. IMO everything but the last spoiler points to her... and I guess because I think that the Emily spoiler is all about messing with mostly RS... I think that that points to Chantal too I'll either be sailing across the finish line at the FRC... or going down with ship, as per usual...... but either way I'm staying true to the two people that I adore - Brad and Emily
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Thanks, that pretty much backs up the spoilers and it's Emily. imo
    or it just means that she reads them...
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I giggle like a baboon on a three-day nitrous oxide bender? Oh, you mean on the show?

Brad tells Chantal that she's a wonderful gal and all that but dumps her at the F2. She carries on as the F2 normally does. Then says something funny and snarky in the limo and cries prettily on the way to the airport thinking about the "oily bohunks" for her season as the B'tte.

It takes Brad twenty minutes to propose to Emily since he's unable to form a coherent sentence around her. She says yes. And they live "happily ever after" for at least 6 to 9 months.

I go to therapy to understand my fascination with this trainwreck of a show...
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I saw this posted on facebook so I brought it over to share:

Richland is a town in Virginia.

I have no idea if this friend reads spoilers and passed out the newest information to this person who went to the same school as Emily's mother, but I thought it was something.
    Interesting indeed. Just more confirmation of what I thought all along. Thanks for posting!
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

I'm a Chantal fan and I've seen a connection with them since the beginning.. and was so happy when I saw that she's F1.. cause when I saw the interviews he's done about her not being able to watch Monday nights, etc.. and that whenever he'd call she wouldn't pick up, that just pointed to Chantal being F1 because I can see her doing that, and the fact that he told her she was incredible and told George Lopez that his F1 is incredible also made me believe that it was her..

I was so bummed hearing the news that Emily was F1, but now that I watched cupcakes' tribute video, I can see the connection more than I ever did on TV. (thanks cupcakes, fabulous video!) I can kinda see now why she's F1 and that there was a connection there all along but we just didn't see it. The show has been so crazy this season with the editing, and the spoilers are all over the place. That being said, I wish Emily and Brad the best.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    I giggle like a baboon on a three-day nitrous oxide bender? Oh, you mean on the show?

Brad tells Chantal that she's a wonderful gal and all that but dumps her at the F2. She carries on as the F2 normally does. Then says something funny and snarky in the limo and cries prettily on the way to the airport thinking about the "oily bohunks" for her season as the B'tte.

It takes Brad twenty minutes to propose to Emily since he's unable to form a coherent sentence around her. She says yes. And they live "happily ever after" for at least 6 to 9 months.

I go to therapy to understand my fascination with this trainwreck of a show...
    This is the only ending that I want to see anymore, so I'm rooting for you to be right. And I'm heading to therapy right behind you
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I'm raising a flag on The Good Ship Brantal, she's the one that makes sense to me. IMO everything but the last spoiler points to her... and I guess because I think that the Emily spoiler is all about messing with mostly RS... I think that that points to Chantal too I'll either be sailing across the finish line at the FRC... or going down with ship, as per usual...... but either way I'm staying true to the two people that I adore - Brad and Emily
    I think your subconscious already knows the truth and I agree with her 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    This is the only ending that I want to see anymore, so I'm rooting for you to be right. And I'm heading to therapy right behind you
    Maybe Dr. Jamie will give us a Bachelor group discount seeing as how it's partially his fault?
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

I would think any F1 would find watching the show difficult. Heck, even actors and actresses married to other actors/actresses say they find it difficult to watch the love scenes their other half is in.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!