Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I do believe you..Trista/Ryan's was their first..so it was a huge deal..Heck they even flew everyone to Hawaii for their bach/bette party remember? Hated how they ruined it for them..and wasn't a 2-3 part mini series?
    I just saw a video of Trista on Rachel Ray and she said that she wished she would have had the wedding inside because of the helicopters. They were very distracting.

Yes, it was in several parts. I especially remember the bach party and how Ryan disappeared for awhile...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Well one thing WE know that Chantal was/is an avid Bachelor fan..Heck she was telling the girls how it was going etc...
    I just think there is something that is total off with all this last minute spoilers..And Brad said in his last interview that he can't wait for his woman to MOVE in with him...I am sorry I can't see Emily/Ricki moving in with Brad in a few weeks....And yet he doesn't even say IF he is engaged??? Heck maybe him and Chantal did get married..Gosh who know anymore..
    Since Brad lives in a loft, he'd need a bigger place irregardless of which gal moved in with him. Anyone seen him with a realtor?

One possible scenario is that Emily is the f2 and she takes herself out of the picture. Maybe she's just not ready to commit after such a short time. Brad wouldn't have to be "that guy' who takes her to the f2 only to not pick her. If that were to happen it's reasonable to assume that Chantal is the f1 but I don't think it would be default. This would be something never done before and something dramatic which we know that Fleiss loves.

I'm not sure where an Emily f1 fits the edit but still wouldn't be surprised given the spoilers.

I will say that I don't have a clue what happens and wouldn't be surprised at any outcome.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mytified View Post
    Chantal said that she wanted to get married right there, spur of the moment kind of thing. Perhaps they did, hence the "move in" comment. But he followed that with a reference about dating. I think if anyone got married, it's Brad and Chantal. He did call her 'baby' during the last rose ceremony. I think she is confident enough in herself to keep Bradley on his tippy-toes!

That would be another shoe or two dropping.
    He did call her Babe,,But heck just because he said about dating..I have been married a LONG time and DH and I still have dates...

Just think we have 10 days before the FRC..And than it will be all clear.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I know others might disagree but I think Chantal's getting an idea that he might be backing off - we hear her asking him and saying he's acting weird - wouldn't that make you think twice about where his head might be at??

I think we're going to see Chantal have an idea what's coming and maybe even stop Brad before he tells her by saying she knows. I know she'll be heartbroken and I will feel bad (I always do) but I hope we'll see her ride out of there with her head held high. Expletives and slaps or anything like that won't do her any favors so I hope she didn't go that route.

Then I think we might possibly see a situation similar to Ed's, where Emily's parents are brought in to meet Brad before the FRC. (Hence one of the extra limos.) Brad sits down with them (sans Emily) and asks her father for her hand. Emily comes, completely unknowing, and he goes through typical FRC pledges of being true, wanting to date, etc., etc.

She says yes, they kiss, and out come her parents. Then his family arrives and they all hop on some elephants and ride off into the sunset.

Brad has one rose left to give to either Emily or Chantal after they meet his family in Cape Town, South Africa. Brad and Chantal swim in shark infested waters (literally) while Emily’s figurative shark is her daughter. Emily’s final date is a helicopter tour of Cape Town that includes stunning views of the Cape of Good Hope. Then Brad comes to a decision.

Not as romantic , but here is what I see with the edit.
    Chantal gets the LCD with the sharks - just like ChrisL was supposed to have had, but Ali let him go early.
    Her storyline has nowhere else to go.
    With this date, she could prove that she overcomes her fear of swimming with the sharks, but it does not add to the love story.
    The edit does not hint of any more conflict to be resolved.
    Chantal's storyline appears to stay the same.
    It flatlines out.

Now let's look at what the episode description alludes to with Emily and her edited storyline....

Emily's entire storyline has been developing with the problem/conflict: Can/will Emily let Brad fill the empty spot left in their lives when Daddy Ricky was killed in a plane crash?
    The final issue/conflict appears one more time to revolve around daughter Ricki who is referred to as the "figurative shark" which means the issue/problem/conflict has teeth!

We see Brad in the screencap get up and walk away. I think he could very well leave that night with things undecided.

That is where we get the suspense. Where does he go from here? Does he go with the sure thing - the one who tells him, " I love you," with little or no reservations, or does he go with Emily?

Now, I know that 3/4 of you on here are going to say that he takes the money and runs! However, this is not a game show!!

Look at your editing, and look at your clues. The story really is supposed to have a storyline....
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Brad has one rose left to give to either Emily or Chantal after they meet his family in Cape Town, South Africa. Brad and Chantal swim in shark infested waters (literally) while Emily’s figurative shark is her daughter. Emily’s final date is a helicopter tour of Cape Town that includes stunning views of the Cape of Good Hope. Then Brad comes to a decision.

Not as romantic , but here is what I see with the edit.
    Chantal gets the LCD with the sharks - just like ChrisL was supposed to have had, but Ali let him go early.
    Her storyline has nowhere else to go.
    With this date, she could prove that she overcomes her fear of swimming with the sharks, but it does not add to the love story.
    The edit does not hint of any more conflict to be resolved.
    Chantal's storyline appears to stay the same.
    It flatlines out.

Now let's look at what the episode description alludes to with Emily and her edited storyline....

Emily's entire storyline has been developing with the problem/conflict: Can/will Emily let Brad fill the empty spot left in their lives when Daddy Ricky was killed in a plane crash?
    The final issue/conflict appears one more time to revolve around daughter Ricki who is referred to as the "figurative shark" which means the issue/problem/conflict has teeth!

We see Brad in the screencap get up and walk away. I think he could very well leave that night with things undecided.

That is where we get the suspense. Where does he go from here? Does he go with the sure thing - the one who tells him, " I love you," with little or no reservations, or does he go with Emily?

Now, I know that 3/4 of you on here are going to say that he takes the money and runs! However, this is not a game show!!

Look at your editing, and look at your clues. The story really is supposed to have a storyline....
    3/4? I'd be surprised by that but who knows? I know what you've written makes perfect sense to me.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Chantal is freshly divorced and Emily has a child. The idea of marriage at the FRC is absolute insanity.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

My favourite ending would be Chantal letting him go at the FRC, before he can get a word out. Probably not going to happen, but I can only hope, right? That way she could leave with her pride and spirit intact, and if Brad wants Emily and she's his F1, he's good to go. I really, truly, hope we don't see Chantal's heart get crushed. I don't know if I can watch that. Might have to lurk here for the East Coast feed and see if I can handle it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I just went and rewatched that clip and yes he did say he and then she.... but just before that, the reporter had mixed up saying Brad when she meant to say Emily and the whole conversation was a little mixed up and confusing. It could have been a slip up oh his part, or just a tongue twister due to the whole conversation IMO
    It could of been a slip or just being caught up in the moment because CH & the reporter was outside on the Red Carpet & people are walking around & background noise of voices & people cheering. The reporter was speaking so fast while interviewing him & glancing around at the same time a few times. She even fumbled on the question starting to switch the Emily & Brad names. The reporter caught him on his way inside & he even mentioned he was having to switch into the Bach mode from Red Carpet mode. It's pretty clear that the busyness of the location could contribute to the mess ups.

Reporter: Tomorrow night uh...Em.. uh sorry.. Brad gets the chance to have overnights with a lot of the girls & it looks like Emily is not into that..do you think that is a deal breaker in the bachelor situation?

CH: You'll have to see how it works out. But you know...Emily is a very different situation again. One of those relationships he has a daughter...she has a daughter to think about & she's very careful about how she handles that. Alright...I'm heading inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post

Sold! Bloomers, if you are not a politician, lawyer or a car salesperson, you have missed your mark!!!