Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    They still have the final say on stuff though. You know, they do, and it is going to be a 3 ring circus.
    Even Ali is waffling on whether or not she wants to let them televise her wedding. At first she was all for it.
    I was stalking her FB today (how sad and psycho, I know! ) and she said that they're trying to keep the date private because they don't want helicopters all around like Trista and Molly's weddings. I think we're in for a 3rd televised spectacle.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    am I hearing some disney music with the sunset???
    LOL - didn't jlccaz say "Hakuna Matata" the other day??

Oh boy, that would be mucho
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I was stalking her FB today (how sad and psycho, I know! ) and she said that they're trying to keep the date private because they don't want helicopters all around like Trista and Molly's wedding. I think we're in for 3rd televised spectacle.
    I think so too...And maybe that why there is NO Bette time announced yet..they need the airtime for the wedding..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    am I hearing some disney music with the sunset???
    With unicorns all around them and doves flying out of Emily's head. Oh, that was last year, what Chris L. said how Kasey would know he loved Ali.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Wan't it reported that Trista and Ryan got paid a million bucks for theirs? they received the check after they were married a year..
    A couple of years ago, they rewrote the contracts, and one of the provisions was the televised weddings, specifically the cap on the amount paid to the contestants - no more million bucks.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

A couple of years ago, they rewrote the contracts, and one of the provisions was the televised weddings, specifically the cap on the amount paid to the contestants - no more million bucks.
    There's a cap on how much the couple would be paid but the amount spent on the wedding would probably be HUGE!!!!

I don't know anything about who got paid or how but, did tptb pay for Trista and Ryan's wedding or was that supposed to come out of the $1,000,000?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

On Brad and Emily's 1 on 1 (I believe that's where it was) they talked about feeling like there was an elephant in the room. Then they rode an elephant and watched the elephants and talked about how much Ricki would love the elephants. At the FRC we see an elephant carved into one of the big log pieces. Would they do this if F1 was Chantal? IDK. Possibly.

Then in one of his last interviews he said his relationship with F1 has it's "ups and downs." That's what he said about Chantal--remember, like a roller coaster.... IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I believe the reason they kept Andy's quote in was b/c he'd already told Tessa he loved her too. I remember hearing that and thinking yes! b/c I thought she had it in the bag...and then Andy came out and said the same thing to Bevin and my thoughts turned darker and you're a dog, Andy! came to mind. (Okay, that's the G-rated version.)

But I believe during that season, both of those quotes were kept in to balance each other out and to keep us waiting with baited breath to see whose dress color we saw coming out of the first limo.

This season, I think it'll be different - they're saying Ricki is Emily's "shark" (shame on them!) in the description, so I think despite our seeing him saying I'm falling in love with you too, there's going to be plenty of doubt for us to question if it was true.
    Can'tStop...how many times have we heard the Bachelor say I'm falling in love with _____ but I am in love with _____! I sincerely hope Brad does not do that. And yes, I was with you on that hammock and almost had the big one when Andy told Bevin the same thing. That is just wrong.

FORT Fan

I do believe you..Trista/Ryan's was their first..so it was a huge deal..Heck they even flew everyone to Hawaii for their bach/bette party remember? Hated how they ruined it for them..and wasn't a 2-3 part mini series?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Well one thing WE know that Chantal was/is an avid Bachelor fan..Heck she was telling the girls how it was going etc...
    I just think there is something that is total off with all this last minute spoilers..And Brad said in his last interview that he can't wait for his woman to MOVE in with him...I am sorry I can't see Emily/Ricki moving in with Brad in a few weeks....And yet he doesn't even say IF he is engaged??? Heck maybe him and Chantal did get married..Gosh who know anymore..
    Chantal said that she wanted to get married right there, spur of the moment kind of thing. Perhaps they did, hence the "move in" comment. But he followed that with a reference about dating. I think if anyone got married, it's Brad and Chantal. He did call her 'baby' during the last rose ceremony. I think she is confident enough in herself to keep Bradley on his tippy-toes!

That would be another shoe or two dropping.