Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Mytified View Post
    Where the hell can I find this infamous fridge picture that has been mentioned a millions times???
    Here you go:

Interview that he did days after filming ended.

Pics that Ricki drew on the HTD.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    The Media thread is locked so I am going to answer in this thread as I do see if having to do with the F1. I got my Entertainment Weekly magazine in the mail today. There is a full-page article on The Bachelor and it is in the format of Chris Harrison answering burning questions. I am almost in shock at what he openly stated in this magazine. I know I have to paraphrase, so here goes. The question was asked if it is stipulated in the contract that Brad is forbidden to say he loves someone. Chris Harrison states that there is no contract that states what they can and cannot say, rather an understanding. Having said that, he goes on to say that they don't have a shock collar or gag, so they have free will. Here is the shocking part...he also said that the Bachelor or Bachelorette gets that they are doing a TV show and that TPTB really want to allude to things to be able to misdirect! I have known this, but never have I heard Chris Harrison blatantly say it in a magazine. It makes me wonder if that was the reason they left in the edit Brad's declaration of falling in love with Em...specifically when Chris Harrison's answer to that question was their purpose is allude to things to intentionally misdirect... I only wish happiness to all involved. I have seen the connection with both women and hope Brad, his chosen and the F2 are doing well.
    I would agree with you but the problem IMO is that most focus was on chantal and how awkward brad was with emily.

If emily is F1 (which unfortunately I have little doubt now), then they MUST show the love story NOW. They MUST show that emily is IN LOVE so brad can PROPOSE.

No love = no proposal

So they must justify that both women are in love and ready to accept. Or the proposal would not be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki View Post
    I'm secretly hoping that the use of the word "controversial" is just more of the same poppycock that TPTB use every season. I'd rather skip the most controversial season, or the most shocking ending and see the least amount of hurt to the F2 gal (of course that's not what Fleiss wants, so I will no doubt have to suffer). I really like both girls, but I will probably feel the worst if Emily is let go. I think Chantal would make a fun Bachelorette.
    Hey I would be fine with a win win situation for both gals!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    He has a freudian slip about em's daughter in his red carpet interview. He says "with Emily it's different, he has a daughter, she has a daughter to think about"
    I just went and rewatched that clip and yes he did say he and then she.... but just before that, the reporter had mixed up saying Brad when she meant to say Emily and the whole conversation was a little mixed up and confusing. It could have been a slip up oh his part, or just a tongue twister due to the whole conversation IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    He has a freudian slip about em's daughter in his red carpet interview. He says "with Emily it's different, he has a daughter, she has a daughter to think about"
    Hey thanks...I need to check that one out....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I know others might disagree but I think Chantal's getting an idea that he might be backing off - we hear her asking him and saying he's acting weird - wouldn't that make you think twice about where his head might be at??

I think we're going to see Chantal have an idea what's coming and maybe even stop Brad before he tells her by saying she knows. I know she'll be heartbroken and I will feel bad (I always do) but I hope we'll see her ride out of there with her head held high. Expletives and slaps or anything like that won't do her any favors so I hope she didn't go that route.

Then I think we might possibly see a situation similar to Ed's, where Emily's parents are brought in to meet Brad before the FRC. (Hence one of the extra limos.) Brad sits down with them (sans Emily) and asks her father for her hand. Emily comes, completely unknowing, and he goes through typical FRC pledges of being true, wanting to date, etc., etc.

She says yes, they kiss, and out come her parents. Then his family arrives and they all hop on some elephants and ride off into the sunset.
    am I hearing some disney music with the sunset???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    But they get the wedding of their dreams. Might not be applicable to people with means like Brad, but for example, for Ali and Roberto who are young (but of appropriate age to be marrying each other)? It's an incredible deal.
    They still have the final say on stuff though. You know, they do, and it is going to be a 3 ring circus.
    Even Ali is waffling on whether or not she wants to let them televise her wedding. At first she was all for it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    They did show Andy Baldwin telling Bevin IFLY. Their goal was to intentionally misdirect and confuse viewers about who was going to be the F1. Things like this happen every single episode of every single season. We also know they use VO's to accomplish the very same thing. As Chris said, they are doing a TV show. Yet despite all this, love can still blossom!
    I believe the reason they kept Andy's quote in was b/c he'd already told Tessa he loved her too. I remember hearing that and thinking yes! b/c I thought she had it in the bag...and then Andy came out and said the same thing to Bevin and my thoughts turned darker and you're a dog, Andy! came to mind. (Okay, that's the G-rated version.)

But I believe during that season, both of those quotes were kept in to balance each other out and to keep us waiting with baited breath to see whose dress color we saw coming out of the first limo.

This season, I think it'll be different - they're saying Ricki is Emily's "shark" (shame on them!) in the description, so I think despite our seeing him saying I'm falling in love with you too, there's going to be plenty of doubt for us to question if it was true.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    They still have the final say on stuff though. You know, they do, and it is going to be a 3 ring circus.
    Even Ali is waffling on whether or not she wants to let them televise her wedding. At first she was all for it.
    Wan't it reported that Trista and Ryan got paid a million bucks for theirs? they received the check after they were married a year..

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I would agree with you but the problem IMO is that most focus was on chantal and how awkward brad was with emily.

If emily is F1 (which unfortunately I have little doubt now), then they MUST show the love story NOW. They MUST show that emily is IN LOVE so brad can PROPOSE.

No love = no proposal

So they must justify that both women are in love and ready to accept. Or the proposal would not be justified.
    Shelby, I agree with you. I see exactly what you are saying. And I do believe it is Em in the end because the spoiler came from BG, whom I totally trust. It is also what I see happening and it makes sense.

I'm just trying to justify it in my own mind if he does choose Chantal (which I will also be fine with).

It's all good!