Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 725

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

  1. #111
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Personally, I don't think Brad would ever agree to a massive televised wedding. And Fleiss has said before that it would be his ultimate dream to have a couple get married at end. While I can't believe they did it at the FRC, I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened since then.
    We have seen the their contract. They have to agree that if there is a marriage within a certain length of time, the show gets the right to televise it ( can you believe that), and get this, they only get $10K each or something like that. It really isn't a lot of money to pay for a wedding and their privacy.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  2. #112
    FORT Fanatic beeleever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    647

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    I guess I'm the only person that thinks the "rule breaking" is not real. Nothing on this show is done without being approved by TPTB.
    No you are not the only one. See my post upthread about the article in my Entertainment Weekly magazine. It says that the Bachelor or Bachelorette "gets" that they are doing a TV show in which they want to allude to things to be able to misdirect. Words right from Chris Harrison himself.

    You are so right. Nothing is done without the knowledge and consent of TPTB.
    Last edited by beeleever; 03-03-2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: bolding

  3. #113
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    The Media thread is locked so I am going to answer in this thread as I do see if having to do with the F1. I got my Entertainment Weekly magazine in the mail today. There is a full-page article on The Bachelor and it is in the format of Chris Harrison answering burning questions. I am almost in shock at what he openly stated in this magazine. I know I have to paraphrase, so here goes. The question was asked if it is stipulated in the contract that Brad is forbidden to say he loves someone. Chris Harrison states that there is no contract that states what they can and cannot say, rather an understanding. Having said that, he goes on to say that they don't have a shock collar or gag, so they have free will. Here is the shocking part...he also said that the Bachelor or Bachelorette gets that they are doing a TV show and that TPTB really want to allude to things to be able to misdirect! I have known this, but never have I heard Chris Harrison blatantly say it in a magazine. It makes me wonder if that was the reason they left in the edit Brad's declaration of falling in love with Em...specifically when Chris Harrison's answer to that question was their purpose is allude to things to intentionally misdirect... I only wish happiness to all involved. I have seen the connection with both women and hope Brad, his chosen and the F2 are doing well.
    Well one thing WE know that Chantal was/is an avid Bachelor fan..Heck she was telling the girls how it was going etc...
    I just think there is something that is total off with all this last minute spoilers..And Brad said in his last interview that he can't wait for his woman to MOVE in with him...I am sorry I can't see Emily/Ricki moving in with Brad in a few weeks....And yet he doesn't even say IF he is engaged??? Heck maybe him and Chantal did get married..Gosh who know anymore..

  4. #114
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    We have seen the their contract. They have to agree that if there is a marriage within a certain length of time, the show gets the right to televise it ( can you believe that), and get this, they only get $10K each or something like that. It really isn't a lot of money to pay for a wedding and their privacy.

    Okay, that is SAD, really sad! Seriously, how does he (Fleiss) sleep at night!

  5. #115
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    Is it the one he says "simmer down...simmer down"? If this is the one...it has been posted on the media thread before but I found it over there....YouTube - How Does Brad's New Lady Feel?
    Thanks BachNoFoolMe and Jurystillout, it's not the one though

    Gosh, now it's bugging me.....even though I'm convinced the current spoilers are correct.

  6. #116
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Personally, I don't think Brad would ever agree to a massive televised wedding. And Fleiss has said before that it would be his ultimate dream to have a couple get married at end. While I can't believe they did it at the FRC, I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened since then.
    NO but Brad did say in an interview that when they get married it will be ALL about her..What ever she wants...Which if its Emily I can't see it..If its Chantal Maybe...

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Well one thing WE know that Chantal was/is an avid Bachelor fan..Heck she was telling the girls how it was going etc...
    I just think there is something that is total off with all this last minute spoilers..And Brad said in his last interview that he can't wait for his woman to MOVE in with him...I am sorry I can't see Emily/Ricki moving in with Brad in a few weeks....And yet he doesn't even say IF he is engaged??? Heck maybe him and Chantal did get married..Gosh who know anymore..
    it seems that emily's house is on the market... I know this is again from RS but should be easy to find out or maybe we already did here at FORT?

  8. #118
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    NO but Brad did say in an interview that when they get married it will be ALL about her..What ever she wants...Which if its Emily I can't see it..If its Chantal Maybe...
    But in another interview he was extremely unconfortable to talk about marriage. He was stuttering about it so either he is already married or he is not planning to do it now

  9. #119
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    First, we know that though the show isn't scripted per se, one of the techniques used is that the producers ask a series of questions, and from those questions, the editors select the answers they want to use.

    I don't know exactly how all of that fits in, but if Emily is indeed the F1 this season as per the current spoiler, edited Brad with the lines - however he got them - will have led Chantal on probably at least as far if not farther than any other Bachelor that I can remember.

    Heck, he told Emily he would take it as slowly as she needed to go and give her all the time she needed. He would not let her sabotage their relationship, etc. Therefore, if he doesn't select her after that whole line of whatever, he led her on, too.....
    Respectfully have to disagree here.

    Andy told Bevin he loved her too. HUGE lead on right there (which I would also give to Brad if he doesn't choose Emily). Jesse slept with Tara and possibly the F3 as well during their LCD...Bob slept with Kelly Jo and didn't choose her...and the bottom of the barrel ((drumroll)) Alex, who told Trista she was going to be F1 AND THEN slept with her. Yikes!

    Brad did not sleep with Chantal. Yes, he made leading comments and insinuated things - but every.single.bachelor has done that since the show's inception! Despite what he's said and done this season, Brad is not at the bottom of the barrel as far as his fellow bachelors go. I'd say he's been one of the most respectful, actually. And I think Chantal would appreciate that she hadn't been led on in that way
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  10. #120
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    128

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    it seems that emily's house is on the market... I know this is again from RS but should be easy to find out or maybe we already did here at FORT?
    No, it is not. Someone told RS it was, he had people check it out and the house that was for sale/rent/whatever is not Emily's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.