Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki View Post
    Very interesting post!

Based on the definitions it appears that the choice that would create the most controversy would be Brad choosing Chantal - since he proclaimed he was falling in love with Emily, if he dumps her that will create a lot of debate around here!
    Very true...but then is that nothing but a BS comment made to not mean anything..."the most controversial season"...blah blah blah?

Brad breaks Chantal's heart, then runs off to get engaged with Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Mike Fleiss and his edits. ahhhh.. how do we know who is the F1 at the FRC???

Only the evil doer Mike Fleiss knows and we shall find out. Whatever happened, the most obvious love story is on the edit room floor in either case, imo And Brad should get an emmy..he may appear like he's flatlined on our TV screens, but he has led both these women on to believe he loves each of them! (yes, I know, that's what this show is all about, and Brad has done a very good job..I'm sure MF is a very happy person)
    Maybe the most emotional FRC will be that ONLY Fleiss is happy and Brad, Emily and Chantal all go home crying...

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    I don't think Brad is already married to his F1. There is no way Fleiss is going to lose out on a ratings bonanza from a televised wedding.
    I really, truly, honestly and with all my heart wish Brad and Emily the best. But if these two are already married, they surely need their heads examined. That just does not make any kind of sense to me at all, and I give them far more credit than to jump into something as serious a marriage when a little girl, who hardly knows Brad at all, is involved.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    He has a freudian slip about em's daughter in his red carpet interview. He says "with Emily it's different, he has a daughter, she has a daughter to think about"

I guess I am beating a dead horse.

Re bold: They're already married.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    I guess I'm the only person that thinks the "rule breaking" is not real. Nothing on this show is done without being approved by TPTB.
    I saw Molly Mesnick's last Episode vlog awhile ago & she made mention that the Bach/Bachette is not suppose to say anything like that until the very end FRC. So I guess Jason must of been told that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    First, we know that though the show isn't scripted per se, one of the techniques used is that the producers ask a series of questions, and from those questions, the editors select the answers they want to use. I don't know exactly how all of that fits in, but if Emily is indeed the F1 this season as per the current spoiler, edited Brad with the lines - however he got them - will have led Chantal on probably at least as far if not farther than any other Bachelor that I can remember. Heck, he told Emily he would take it as slowly as she needed to go and give her all the time she needed. He would not let her sabotage their relationship, etc. Therefore, if he doesn't select her after that whole line of whatever, he led her on, too.....
    The Media thread is locked so I am going to answer in this thread as I do see if having to do with the F1. I got my Entertainment Weekly magazine in the mail today. There is a full-page article on The Bachelor and it is in the format of Chris Harrison answering burning questions. I am almost in shock at what he openly stated in this magazine. I know I have to paraphrase, so here goes. The question was asked if it is stipulated in the contract that Brad is forbidden to say he loves someone. Chris Harrison states that there is no contract that states what they can and cannot say, rather an understanding. Having said that, he goes on to say that they don't have a shock collar or gag, so they have free will. Here is the shocking part...he also said that the Bachelor or Bachelorette gets that they are doing a TV show and that TPTB really want to allude to things to be able to misdirect! I have known this, but never have I heard Chris Harrison blatantly say it in a magazine. It makes me wonder if that was the reason they left in the edit Brad's declaration of falling in love with Em...specifically when Chris Harrison's answer to that question was their purpose is allude to things to intentionally misdirect... I only wish happiness to all involved. I have seen the connection with both women and hope Brad, his chosen and the F2 are doing well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Good points except MF doesn't care about anyone, including Brad, once they sign on the line and are on the show. MF only cares about huge ratings and water cooler talking about his show for days after it ends, so it's fresh in folks minds to watch the next one. jmo I think from BG spoilers, it's Emily BUT it has nothing to do with MF caring about Brad being redeemed though.
    I'm talking the edit here, not Mike Fleiss. There is also the whole edit thing going with the last episode description and how it fits into Emily's storyline development which I believe is going to have the problem/conflict crescendoing into a climax at the FRC where it will hit its resolution.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post

The only thing is that Damn fridge picture....
    Where the hell can I find this infamous fridge picture that has been mentioned a millions times???

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    I don't think Brad is already married to his F1. There is no way Fleiss is going to lose out on a ratings bonanza from a televised wedding.
    Personally, I don't think Brad would ever agree to a massive televised wedding. And Fleiss has said before that it would be his ultimate dream to have a couple get married at end. While I can't believe they did it at the FRC, I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened since then.