Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What do non-spoilered watchers think? **spoilers**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: What do non-spoilered watchers think? **spoilers**

DH has been convinced that Emily had Brad from the get-go. Each week, despite that editing of those crafty producers, he's said it's still Emily. When they tried to make it look like Brad was a fumbling, bumbling mess, DH explained it away by saying that Brad is so shy and nervous b/c he cares. During that awkward scene on the beach in Anguilla, he gave me an eye roll and said that at that point they'd had, what, 3-4 dates - of course he's still fumbling around and nervous - b/c that's how DH was when he met me. (yes, he scored major points with that one - lol) So DH has said Emily FTW from night 1.

Other friends are all hoping it's Emily but think it's Chantal - I haven't asked if it's because of what they may have seen in the supermarket/read online or if it's what they've seen on the show, though.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

My unspoiled coworkers are about 50/50. Most of the guys say it is Emily, while most of the women see Chantal as F1.

I only know one other person that watches the show. She is unspoiled and thinks Chantal wins with Emily as the next Bachelorette.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm sorry I can't contribute to this thread.....I don't know any non-spoiled watchers because I spoil it all for them! I can't keep a secret.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    So is my boyfriend...He said that's her when he saw Emily!

He also said no guy picks the chick that puts on 20 pounds in a mere four weeks! They aren't even married and she's not the same anymore...doesn't bode well for the future and when the kids come! He's an idiot! !
    This may be the most revealing spoiler of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    This may be the most revealing spoiler of all time
    I've noticed that a few bachelorettes have gained weight throughout the season...

Sadie from Lorenzo's season definitely did. Jen his F1 gained some weight too.

Shayne, Matt's F1 gained weight during their season.

Now Chantal did too.

I think it's hard to stay skinny for some contestants because not everyone has a really fast metabolism and some people really need to work out every day to stay fit. On the Bachelor, you're basically chilling all day and in the pool/hot tubbing/boozing every night so I can see why they did gain weight. Chantal will lose it quickly. At the ATFR she'll be looking smaller, and gorgeous as usual.

Ironically these people were all in the F2. Maybe unspoiled people should look for weight gain as a possible clue while watching the show!

The division of choice in my daughter's office is based on age: the younger (21-30) women choose Chantal, while the older (31-60) choose Emily. We live in Charotte, so one would think that they would all go for the hometown girl, but not so.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    The division of choice in my daughter's office is based on age: the younger (21-30) women choose Chantal, while the older (31-60) choose Emily. We live in Charotte, so one would think that they would all go for the hometown girl, but not so.
    That is HOW it is broken down pretty much with the NON spoilers I know too..

I got onto the subject with a client yesterday. She said that Reality Steve always gets it right and that Brad picks Chantal. She then said,he reeeaaallly likes Emily though, it is so obvious.She had no clue that RS had changed his spoiler and was shocked when I told her.
    My sister who is also unspoiled thinks it is Em as well.Her bff thinks it will be Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    That's interesting. I never thought to factor in the age of fans. They are rooting for the contestant they most identify with, disregarding the age of the lead, which is really another demographic all together. So the inability to understand from the Lead's viewpoint leads them to be swayed toward "exciting" Chantal over the "boring" Emily.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast