Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What do non-spoilered watchers think? **spoilers**

Re: What do non-spoilered watchers think? **spoilers**

My non-spoiled Cousin in Law thinks Brad will pick Emily. She's been pretty much spot on with all her predictions for the last 3 seasons. Last 2 seasons she was spoiled but she asked not to be spoiled this season since spoilers were kinda wrong last season for Ali. LOL I usually end up liking the F2 more than F1 but thankfully I do like both gals in the F2 this season equally so have no problems with whoever Brad picks. As long as they're happy that's all that matters. I've really been enjoying this season so much more than previous seasons thou.

FORT Fogey

I go to Bachelor viewing parties every Monday night with lots of people. It's fun. Most are non spoiled and don't even care, just like to get together and snark about the fakeness of the show and robotic Brad. Anyway the majority feel he's not ready for instant fam with a 5 yr old. Anytime they would go out, it's had to be preplanned as a sitter is needed, so it will put a huge damper on his social life as he knows it now.
    Judging from his "firework" video, he does like to party more than it's shown. Most feel Chantal would fit his lifestyle better and keep him on his toes and off his pedestal of self love. lol

I watched last weeks episode with my unspoiled best friend who came home from school for spring break. She says that Emily will win but that Chantal would be better for Brad because she is sassy and pushes his buttons. She also thinks that he is not ready for a 5 year old because when he gets upset he acts like a 5 year old himself. Obviously we have been best friends for the last 15 years for a reason haha

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I watched last weeks episode with my unspoiled best friend who came home from school for spring break. She says that Emily will win but that Chantal would be better for Brad because she is sassy and pushes his buttons. She also thinks that he is not ready for a 5 year old because when he gets upset he acts like a 5 year old himself. Obviously we have been best friends for the last 15 years for a reason haha

I was in a conversation with 2 of my friends that are not spoiled. They have been going back and forth from Chantal and Emily but as of last Tuesday they are now leaning towards Emily.

Hairdresser: thinks and hopes its Emily
    MIL: thinks and hopes its Emily
    DH: "the one who dated the Hendrick guy, ya know the one from the plane crash"

wow I need to meet more people

FORT Newbie

My unspoiled hubby has been convinced that Emily will be F1 from day 1.

A close friend of mine said "If he picks Chantal I will shoot my tv." Then after the FD episode she said that Brad is completely head over heels for Emily so she feels that her tv is going to be safe during the FRC.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sonomagirl View Post
    My unspoiled hubby has been convinced that Emily will be F1 from day 1.
    So is my boyfriend...He said that's her when he saw Emily!

He also said no guy picks the chick that puts on 20 pounds in a mere four weeks! They aren't even married and she's not the same anymore...doesn't bode well for the future and when the kids come! He's an idiot! !
    Last edited by nookmadazy; 03-03-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Unspoiled office workers thinks it Emily not because they see the chemistry but want her to find love because of her back story.....

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    So is my boyfriend...He said that's her when he saw Emily!

He also said no guy picks the chick that puts on 20 pounds in a mere four weeks! They aren't even married and she's not the same anymore...doesn't bode well for the future and when the kids come! He's an idiot! !
    My DH says Emily. This is the same guy who called Jesse C from Deanna's season from day 1. This was before my sleuthing days and he had to convince me.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast