Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What do non-spoilered watchers think? **spoilers**

Re: What do non-spoilered watchers think? **spoilers**

My unspoiled friends are kinda over this season. The episodes just seem to drag on for them. This past Monday we made it through Chantal's date paying attention. By the time that we got to the night portion of Emily's date 6 of us had started talking about real-life gossip instead. Poor Ashley's date had no one in my house paying attention.

As for who the like/think he will pick. They all love Chantal and want her as the next Bachelorette. When it comes to Bremily, they could care less at this point. Several have mentioned that watching paint dry is more interesting and we all agreed that our time would be better served doing homework than watching.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Both my husband and my 10 year old daugher are unspoiled and they each have a different opinion. My husband thinks Brad will choose Emily because Emily seems more like Brad's type. My daughter thinks Brad will choose Chantal because he is not ready for insta-family.

One daughter thinks Chantel and one Emily - I was unspoiled until 1 and 1/2 weeks ago and I thought Emily
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

my unspoiled friends luuuuv Emily and think it's her

My unspoiled daughter loved Emily from the outset and after the first one on one date at the winery thought he chose her. She has always thought that Brad was more into Emily, while Chantal was more into Brad based on body language. (Similar to the poster who said while Chantal was chasing Brad, he was chasing Emily.) She found Chantal to be the aggressor and thought that Brad rather liked it - he is a guy, after all, until he developed a deeper connection with Emily. After the HTD, she thought Brad looked less interested in Chantal and Ashley and more interested in their fathers. She's watched with me pointing out edit clues in the past. This season, I've let her see the edit without my input, just silently nodding and listening to her see what she sees. She hasn't seen the FD episode yet, so I assume this will solidify her belief with Emily's unexpected (to Brad) admission of falling in love and his fumbling, nervous responses to her; the elephant family in the background while they kiss; and the outtake with the amorous elephants interrupting their dialogue with giggling and humor.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

My husband heard Ashley's voice on TV and said she was annoying. If she is the Bachelorette, I will have to tape and watch when he is not around.

My friends who do not read spoilers thinks he picks no one again.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I just talked to one unspoiled co-worker this morning about it. She did hear that RS changed his spoiler. She thinks that Brad will pick Emily because how could he take her to the f2 and not pick her but she's not confident about it. I told her I have no idea what will happen.

well I was just at a friends house and she said that she really likes Chantel..but thinks he will pick Emily..but then she went on to say...keeping up that fake and plastic look is making her look much older than she is and once Brad figures out high mant she is they will be over....I posted earlier what another one said who was being "smart" about it...she said he should pick both then they can move to Nevada and we can have another show about "sister wives"..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mom and sister dont read spoiler they love and want him to pick Em
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast