Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Well said and so true. Most folks got carried away with the early F1 spoiler.

Most seasons its hard to reconcile the "physical" edit with the "love" edit and this one has been no different for many on this board particularly (spoiled viewers).

And I also agree that this season will probably go down in history for this show. So beautiful.

Kinda neat considering his first run at TB that had us screaming "WHAT! He can't do that!" at our TVs until we settled down enough to realize, what a stand up decision it was. I really happy for him! (Hmmm.....maybe more guys should go to therapy!)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    For RS I'm thinking a 3 finger change-up.
    It looks like he throws like a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Kinda neat considering his first run at TB that had us screaming "WHAT! He can't do that!" at our TVs until we settled down enough to realize, what a stand up decision it was. I really happy for him! (Hmmm.....maybe more guys should go to therapy!)
    I am guessing that, aside from who everyone likes for themselves, the general viewing audience will be blown away by the finale. Really, nothing like this has ever happened before. They have treaded waters with the notion that someone could choose someone with a child, but no one has. Now Brad is not only choosing someone with a child, but someone with a heart-breakingly tragic story of losing the first love of her life only to find out days later that she was pregnant with his child. I plan on having some MAJOR hankies on hand! TPTB are going to play this one to the hilt. Don't be surprised when more rumors leak out and they really start to hype the finale! This IS television gold, no matter who you like!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I am guessing that, aside from who everyone likes for themselves, the general viewing audience will be blown away by the finale. Really, nothing like this has ever happened before. They have treaded waters with the notion that someone could choose someone with a child, but no one has. Now Brad is not only choosing someone with a child, but someone with a heart-breakingly tragic story of losing the first love of her life only to find out days later that she was pregnant with his child. I plan on having some MAJOR hankies on hand! TPTB are going to play this one to the hilt. Don't be surprised when more rumors leak out and they really start to hype the finale! This IS television gold, no matter who you like!
    ICA!!! I for one can hardly wait!!! I'll be crying the whole episode I'm sure.. In fact, probably when CH starts doing the narrating or VO from the previous week's episode.. LOL

But.. I do plan on having a bottle of champagne to celebrate with them though!!! LOL and wedding cake!!

yep and lets not forget that producers tweet saying just that the ending has NEVER happened before. So unless Brad picks both of them as his f1 (lol ). Then what else has never happened before
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

This really is. Not only was Brad noncommittal the first time, but not only does he get a wife but a child too! And the back story that goes with it will only tug at your heart. I'm crying just thinking about it. I am hoping for one of the most romantic, heartwarming endings that the bachelor has ever had.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Regarding the bolded, I agree with you. I talked with my ex's wife today who, is unspoiled and asked her what she thought. She says that she would like him to pick Emily (her favorite) but thinks he will choose Chantal. I think the Fliess did his job!

I am in love with the thought of Brad and Emily both getting a second chance at love. With Brad, everyone and their mothers know about his first time around with The Bachelor and being given a second chance. With Emily, loosing somebody so close to you and whom you love is probably the hardest thing you will ever go through, but in Brad she finds somebody who she can be "silly" with and who she can see spending the rest of her life with Ohhhh the beauty of second chances <3
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

FORT Newbie

romance writer

LOL well probally made her day! I have no idea when the lip prints were added to the chart at JU. I know anyone can write stuff on WIKI, I was just curious if that was a first time on wiki as I don't recall anyone mentioning something like that before. For all I know it's been out there every season lol. I just read and marvel at what the sleuthers find. :-)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs View Post
    I agree with you. And in the HTD he said to Chantal's father that he was so lucky to have her there (among the contestants) ... and those were the exact words that BabyfaceC used when describing how Brad feels about his lady love! These were words that Brad spoke in the video, not VO. by the way. I think BabyfaceC's post gave us a clue and many have ignored it.

I have thought about this a lot since it has been brought up on the board as I do think it was a hint. As I have always seen the Emily/Brad story as stronger, this is how I have interpreted it. Just MO, of course..........

In an interview I saw with Brad earlier in the season he made the comment about being "lucky she was there in this situation." This is not a direct quote, it may have been something like..." very lucky she was there in this circumstance." Anyhow, it was the end of the sentence that made me pause. What situation? What circumstance? The only thing I could come up with was that she was originally picked to come on for Chris's season (hence, the common loss of a loved one) and maybe would not have been there had he come back as the bachelor without such short notice.