Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I love that, shoepie. Thanks and I agree, I hope Chantal is happy whether that's with Brad, who she seems to really care for, with someone else or alone (or with her own show coming up...c'mon show, don't let me down here!!)
    I totally agree..I want all the girls from the show to be happy..Everyone deserves love..

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Just posted in the RS thread, he gave a puzzlingly vague clue......has to do with baseball....I'm lost. LOL

ETA: my sister says throw a curve ball.....doesn't help me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    Just posted in the RS thread, he gave a puzzlingly vague clue......has to do with baseball....I'm lost. LOL

LOL.. I asked my son who pitches in high school and he said...."how many balls?" .."Are there any men on base?"...Then he said "throw a curve ball in the dirt"....Alrighty then....

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Truly I am impressed with all the exceptional sleuthing on the Fort this season, even though

a spoiler was out there for all to read. .
    A spoiler for all to read???????? Anyone got any thoughts as to what BG is referring?
    For all to read? For all? to Read?

HELP HELP HELP HELP

On a side note: Does anyone have any smelling salts to wave under Alanna's nose? Or can we send Boca to lick her face and revive her?
    Haven't seen any posts from her since this bombshell am worried
    Last edited by costcoholic; 02-27-2011 at 08:49 PM.
    I thought I was in love with Reid and then.....I met Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic View Post
    A spoiler for all to read???????? Anyone got any thoughts as to what BG is referring?
    For all to read? For all? to Read?

HELP HELP HELP HELP

On a side note: Does anyone have any smelling salts to wave under Alanna's nose? Or can we send Boca to lick her face and revive her?
    Haven't seen any posts from her since this bombshell am worried
    I took it to mean that the board kept sleuthing even though there was the RS spoiler for all to read! We didn't stop at RS's spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I took it to mean that the board kept sleuthing even though there was the RS spoiler for all to read! We didn't stop at RS's spoiler.
    Thanks..that makes sense. Was hoping it wasn't a veiled reference to something that was out there that we were able to read and missed it.
    I thought I was in love with Reid and then.....I met Chris.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

[QUOTE=cker;4214634]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Wikileaks!!

Whoever created/edited this chart on wiki is probably Fleiss BFF

How long has that been at Wiki and wonder if this season is the first time.
    There is a poster over at Jokers, Cougar I think, that has been doing a chart like that. I'm not sure how many seasons it's been done over there, but, I know it's a couple. lol everyone getting in on some kind of action this season lol.

ETA oops! Jokers only adds to it after each episode not a full out spoiler like that chart you posted..Sorry....
    I was just looking at that chart tonight on JU and I laughed when I saw the little lip prints, I didn't remember that from before and it just cracked me up. You'd think people would know by now that wiki can be written by anyone. For a friends birthday one year we put on wiki that she was engaged to George Clooney. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post

What's weird about him asking what to throw is that different pitchers have different "strike" throws. When a fast ball works for one, another may use a slider.

For RS I'm thinking a 3 finger change-up.

Regarding the timing of Blondie's reveal, I think it makes perfect sense that there are small leaks toward the end of the season in an attempt to allow more people to begin to get on board with the ending. It creates a happier and more satisfied viewing audience if fewer people are actually floored/outraged by the ending. They did this blatantly last season with Roberto. I remember a poster (can't remember the name) who said that Ali was given directives that she could be a bit less coy about her chosen 1. It was like moments later that we had video of her wearing dog tags, and some other clues. Also, a few mags picked up the story and even had pictures of a sweaty Roberto in the dingy on his way to the F1!

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I'm not on the fence. I have been convinced since before BG's spoiler that Em was F1. I was actually being facetious in saying I welcome hard evidence pointing to Chantal because I know it hasn't and won't be produced.
    Laughing, I think it's safe to say I've never been on but one side of the fence when I realized this really wasn't acting. I went from Emily to acting Per Lithargic... and said wait...don't do that. You know what ya see.. and I went back and read those blogs... and boy that did it for sure. No way, no how Chantal is F1.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar