Page 97 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Does Emily Maynard Get the Final Rose on The Bachelor? - Scottsdale TV | Examiner.com

24 hours .... Reminder that what we say at FORT does travel and does travel fast.
    I had the same thought when I saw articles mentioning FORT and the drawings on the fridge on several Bachelor-related blogs and websites. They obviously read the posts and then quote certain ones. Some of them actually credit the posters, too.
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    No doubt about it! I still have my doubts, and I think he chooses Chantal. I would be happy with an Emily win too though! Whatever floats Brad's boat.
    Thats what so fun about this now...We still are NOT 100% who..So its going to be fun like old days holding our breath as the limo door opens..(unless we get some GOOD sc..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Thats what so fun about this now...We still are NOT 100% who..So its going to be fun like old days holding our breath as the limo door opens..(unless we get some GOOD sc..
    ITA...things just got interesting. Still more to sleuth to be absolutely certain!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

I wouldn't be the least disappointed if Chantel is F1.

I wouldn't be the least disappointed if Emily is F1..

Now what would disappoint me is if Emily is Chosen but Chantel is not the Bachelorette..

I would very much like to watch a season but not a huge Ashley fan. Wouldn't be interested in watching her season, at all..

The Bachelorette needs more Boca....

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    Now what would disappoint me is if Emily is Chosen but Chantel is not the Bachelorette..
    The Bachelorette needs more Boca....
    More Bocabell, More Bocabell
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

Hi there.

The Board itself is not a topic of conversation. We don't tolerate the posts that whine about Emily Fans who do this or complain about Chantal Fans who do that.

To be clear, the Mods don't watch the show and are not on anyone's side. We don't allow either "side" to talk about the other in this fashion.

We also do not allow you to draw lines and list posters on either side. This is the reason we disallowed contestant threads in this forum. You are free to agree or disagree with people, but to make a list of posters and say they are all on your side is ganging up on people, and we do not allow it.

This forum should not need constant babysitting. Please try to remember how you would act if you were talking to people face to face, and not make sarcastic asides, mutter darkly about "SOME people choose not to see what I SEE" or anything aimed at other people.

If you do not understand this rule:

- you risk infractions
    - which lead to temporary bans
    - which lead to being banned for the final episodes
    - or which will lead to you being asked to leave FORT forever.

So please cooperate, even if you think no one else is following the rules. Report a post if it is crossing the line. Don't make backhanded remarks about other people. Stick to the subject - the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Why sit on the fence. We do not have to depend on the spoilers to decide who is F1 or not. What about the efforts of the FORT sleuthers, we have identified Emily as F1.
    I'm not on the fence. I have been convinced since before BG's spoiler that Em was F1. I was actually being facetious in saying I welcome hard evidence pointing to Chantal because I know it hasn't and won't be produced.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs View Post
    More Bocabell, More Bocabell
    well I posted that earlier...just give me Boca...lol...you don't have to worry about him loving you..you don't have to question his loyalty or his faithfulness...all around Boca is the best choice I think..lol.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.
    Ok someone is right and someone is wrong. This is like FBI information. Who trusts their source with conflicting information? What to think? What to think? Calling Dr. Jamie I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I bet we hear she is in love with a fabulous man within the year. And she never would have met him had she not been on this show. There are always dots in front of us that carry us into the future and we can only see them clearly when we look back in hindsight to connect them. Trust the dots, they always make sense eventually.
    I love that, shoepie. Thanks and I agree, I hope Chantal is happy whether that's with Brad, who she seems to really care for, with someone else or alone (or with her own show coming up...c'mon show, don't let me down here!!)