Page 96 of 277 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Does Emily Maynard Get the Final Rose on The Bachelor? - Scottsdale TV | Examiner.com

24 hours .... Reminder that what we say at FORT does travel and does travel fast.
    woooohooooo Blondie....you are now famous..you go girl....

you won't forget your real friends now will ya...lmao..j/k
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    So now that the Rumor mill is that he is possibly with Em they are headed for doomsville ???

Just last week people were talking as if Brad and Chantal were going to get married and ride off into the sunset together and now that there could be a change of who the F1 is Chantal is too good for him and everyone wants her to be F2
    I wonder what's going to happen if Chantal actually does end up as the F1 after this! So many people are now glad she isn't chosen, but what if she is?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Question - has babyfacec been on the boards or posted anything since blondie's info? I know he likes to help steer us in the right direction should we get off track. Could it be that we are already in the right direction with blondie's info?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Agreed! This is nothing against Lithargic, but the info from that direction has been too inconsistent. At this point we have many substantial clues pointing to Emily. I still welcome "real" clues and not just feelings pointing to Chantal being F1. It's late in the game, but still not over. We cannot conclusively declare F1 without solid evidence.
    Why sit on the fence. We do not have to depend on the spoilers to decide who is F1 or not. What about the efforts of the FORT sleuthers, we have identified Emily as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I wonder what's going to happen if Chantal actually does end up as the F1 after this! So many people are now glad she isn't chosen, but what if she is?
    Then the board will implode from the inside out. DUH San..

ETA Hooked Not that I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Then the board will implode from the inside out. DUH San..

ETA Hooked Not that I've seen.
    No doubt about it! I still have my doubts, and I think he chooses Chantal. I would be happy with an Emily win too though! Whatever floats Brad's boat.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally will be.... cautiously optimistic (same if it is Emily actually) - and whether she is F1 or F2 I will also be quite a bit disappointed that/if she doesn't get to be the next Bette. But... that's just me.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Question - has babyfacec been on the boards or posted anything since blondie's info? I know he likes to help steer us in the right direction should we get off track. Could it be that we are already in the right direction with blondie's info?
    According to his profile he has been on today. But I don't see any posts.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    The perfect outcome to this season, for me, would be:

Emily=F1
    Chantal=the next B'ette

Somehow, Ashley as the next B'ette didn't sit right with me. She's cute overall, but wouldn't hold my interest all season.

Icing on the cake: RS would be WRONG!

- to everything!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    The fact that CH said

leads us to conclude that Emily's daughter drew both pictures that Brad had on the fridge. We did not have any evidence of that until we actually saw it in the epi. Brad was handed the top picture, trees, kite, so we knew for sure she drew the top picture. The next day, CH mentioned the picture of a butterly which is the bottom picture. She probably drew several pictures for all we know. However in this case, we asked ourselves, who else would draw a picture of a butterfly, representing a butterfly kite, knowing Ricki drew the top pic

Actually the paintings are exactly the same.