Page 95 of 277 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

The reason I am 100% convinced that it is really Chantal is that Molly confirmed it. IMO Molly would know it sounds like they have been in contact via phone. Especially if they are going to be hanging out this week jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Thanks. Emily hasn't added anyone has she? I do think Chantal's account is legit since Molly is responding to her (I think they have corresponded over the phone).
    Nope Emily hasn't added anyone except the girls from the show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    she added me a couple of days ago.
    How do you get added. I cant seem to work that site! Can you PM me, please?

Another interesting tweet from Chantal
    erinn_123 Erin Bowling
    @ @chantal_obrien if your not the F1 I hope you slapped brad again lol :p
    @erinn_123 . Too funny lol

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    It had been 3 months in time since taping so everyone back to normal life stuff. The only people I can think of who have been mad after this is this show Meanna, and then Vienna both who had their " happily ever after" bubble burst. Probably more but none come to mind.
    To be honest, I don't think either are suffering any too much, either. They get publicity, parties and a certain bach/ette cachet (no matter how dubious) that I think both totally get off on. It's all gravy in their world, jmo
    Last edited by etherealfire; 02-27-2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: spelling
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by cakewalker View Post
    Well, I personally like Chantal better than anyone this season, including Brad.

And although at first I was rooting for her to "win," now I'm really hoping she doesn't end up with him! She obviously got caught up in the emotional environment of the show but really I think he'd be waaaayyyyyyyyyy too boring and humorless for her in real life.

He's kind of straight-laced and sweet like Emily. She needs someone spunky and eccentric.

Any other Chantal fans rooting for her to dodge this bullet?
    (Although I gotta admit...even though I'm now rooting for him to choose Emily and they do have similar personaliies....I also still don't see anything between them. Like at all. And I'm trying really hard too! Maybe it's edited, I don't know. But good for the Emily fans that can see it I guess.)
    I happen to feel that opposites attract. If you put two boring people together their life will be ... well ... boredom! If you think of marriage as a spicy, flavorful dish, where you mix different flavors, you may get the idea I am trying to convey. If both people have no flavor, that will be a very bland, tasteless dish! You need a little jalapeņo to spice things up.

My husband and I are opposites. To give just one example: he was much more serious before he married me ... his sense of humor has grown by leaps and bounds since being exposed to me, and he tends to ground me ... so it has worked out well for over 35 years.

I see Brad coming to life with Chantal. It is probably the editing, but outside of the beauty, poise, aloofness, and her relationship with her daughter, there hasn't been much about Emily shown. I'm not saying that's the real Emily, but that is the way she has been portrayed. It's a shame that TPTB decide on certain characters and then edit the film to fit their story. It would be nice to see the real personalities of all the contestants and the bachelor, too.
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    It was in front of us and I think this has been one of the most beautiful the show has had (right up there with Trista &

Ryan for me). I started writing about all the signs and connections they have made along the way but then realized why bother.

The story HAS been there but, unfortunately, the early spoilerage tainted what people were seeing. I read posts of people saying they couldn't wait to see the meeting between Brad & Chantal and to see how it all played out - before the season started airing! So if anyone is to blame, blame RS.

But the story has been there - and it's romantic - and there's a reason America has been pulling for Emily & Brad to get together - because those who didn't hear the spoilers can see it for themselves.
    I agree with you. I am a new poster, previously just read but I just don't understand not seeing the way Brad continually goes out of his way to show Emily he cares for her.

There are so many things, but the girls in the house see it. The private picnic is one example. Then on the racing date he gives so much time to Emily that Chantal says they feel like they are on a date with Brad and Emily or something like that. Brad says he needs to be careful to make the others feel special, but still gives Emily the rose, acknowleging feelings may be hurt. Then he breaks the rules and tells her she will be getting a rose for HTD, because it is so important to meet her daughter. To me it seems he does not want to be insensitive to anyone else, but as he says he is looking for a wife. While he likes things about some of the others, and may be attracted to them, have fun with them, etc. he seems to cherish Emily. He is being cautious, I believe because he doesn't want to make a mistake or rush things.

I have had a hard time understanding the spoilers early on, but now we know they may have been wrong. Unless something happens to change my mind in the next few episodes, I will be shocked if Emily is not F1. If Brad is not in love with Emily, and worried that she won't be able to recipricate his feelings, TPTB have done an incredible editing job, and Brad is a great actor as I see it. I rewatched as I did last season, when many were saying Ali would choose Frank or Chris, but I thought after the N.Y. date her love for Roberto was obvious.

I am anxious to see the rest of the season. I guess we won't know for sure til the final episode.
    Last edited by hunoz; 02-27-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Does Emily Maynard Get the Final Rose on The Bachelor? - Scottsdale TV | Examiner.com

24 hours .... Reminder that what we say at FORT does travel and does travel fast.
    Too funny...how did you find this?
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

I guess the scarf debate is a moot point for some, but I thought one of Emily's look similar to the one Brad was wearing. I guess we will find out soon enough if it was a shout out or not.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Regular

I wonder if Reality STeve's source is now busted? Or perhaps this was all planned ahead. In either case, we're all wondering and ratings will pop. I think Chantal should be Bachelorette, NOT Ashely.