Page 93 of 277 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fogey

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I've spent this entire weekend feeling totally fluxed and bothered. I was so happy when Brad was announced as the bachelor and happy when Rs gave the big spoilers cause I thought I could just sit back relax and enjoy the show. Now all this and I'm tossed into an emotional cluster-f--- and just want to pack it all in.
    Or you can look at this another way. This show has, all of a sudden, become exciting with promise of an upset. How fun is that?! I am loving every minute of this. I really adore Chantel but if she isn't F1, that is okay.

I bet we hear she is in love with a fabulous man within the year. And she never would have met him had she not been on this show. There are always dots in front of us that carry us into the future and we can only see them clearly when we look back in hindsight to connect them. Trust the dots, they always make sense eventually.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    No this I can agree with 150%!
    But, as long as she ends up happy, with Brad or not with Brad, it's all good.
    Well, then I think that's the one thing we can all rejoice in because I just do not see (from Vlogs and post show images) where any of these lovely F4 ladies are anything but happy - and Brad seems very happy so ~ win - win - win - win - and win
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    But who wears a black scarf from TX and NC? Regularly? I of course only wear my Burberry in GA..lol
    Don't be fooled-- this year we had many 18 degree days! It gets cold here in Texas plenty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    If they are meeting up next week it sounds to me that they have actually talked on the phone or something. So I think she would know that it is really Chantal
    I was going to say at the ATFR taping..BUT Molly isn't far from Chantal so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Well, then I think that's the one thing we can all rejoice in because I just do not see (from Vlogs and post show images) where any of these lovely F4 ladies are anything but happy - and Brad seems very happy so ~ win - win - win - win - and win
    It had been 3 months in time since taping so everyone back to normal life stuff. The only people I can think of who have been mad after this is this show Meanna, and then Vienna both who had their " happily ever after" bubble burst. Probably more but none come to mind.

Someone on twitter just asked Chantal if she would be the bachelorette here was her answer
    @sunshinecutey can't say anything... Sorry!
    Not really much but she answered the question she has been answering people on and off all day
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

There have been some points that have bugged me with the possibility of Brad choosing Emily. Namely...

1. Hasn't Brad told us several times he wants to be with a girl where he can be himself? Rarely have I seen Brad anything but stumbling over his own words and out of sorts when talking with Emily. Awkwardly over and over again. How does Brad rationalize by picking Emily he can be himself?
    2. In the O'Brien's home didn't Brad tell Mr. O'Brien that “he was lucky” Chantal was in the group of girls? And then this is the same statement Brad makes about being “Lucky” his chosen F1 was in the show when he was interviewed on one of the talk shows like George Lopez or Jimmy Kimmel. Just coincidence he uses the same “Lucky” phrase between Chantal and the talk show host but then picks Emily?
    3. After filming why would they have Chantal narrate the first several episodes knowing she was not his final choice? Wouldn't this fall to Emily to express her views on what was occurring in the house and with her feelings?
    4. The season preview statement by Brad saying, “ I am in Love with this girl but I am not sure she can love me back.” Or something along those lines. How could this statement be about Emily when last week, in NYC, in the pre RC interview with CH Brad acknowledges to Chris that 3 of the 4 girls have told him they are in love with him or falling in love (the exception being Ashley) and this makes his decision more difficult? He already has been told by Emily she is falling in love with him at her HTD. Maybe he was talking about Ashley in this statement.
    5. On one of the talk show interviews Brad says he would be the luckiest guy in the world if he ended up with Chantal. How does this comment settle with Emily if Emily is the chosen one? Is Brad flat out lying to the host or has he selected Chantal?
    6. In Brads season with Deanna countless times he told her how perfect she was. (He likes to use this word.) Isn't this what Brad is telling Emily this go around? In fact he might have said it one too many times recently and Emily actually said something like “well no ones that perfect.” Is Brad setting her up like Deanna for an ultimate rejection?

Sorry this was so long.
    Your life is what your thoughts make it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I was going to say at the ATFR taping..BUT Molly isn't far from Chantal so who knows?
    They both live in Seattle so it makes sense. The Bachelor/ette creates strong bonds between others who dont even know each other. Talk about a common bond no one else shares!

AloahDG, there are many things in both columns that indicate F1 for each woman!

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaDG View Post
    There have been some points that have bugged me with the possibility of Brad choosing Emily. Namely...

1. Hasn't Brad told us several times he wants to be with a girl where he can be himself? Rarely have I seen Brad anything but stumbling over his own words and out of sorts when talking with Emily. Awkwardly over and over again. How does Brad rationalize by picking Emily he can be himself?
    2. In the O'Brien's home didn't Brad tell Mr. O'Brien that “he was lucky” Chantal was in the group of girls? And then this is the same statement Brad makes about being “Lucky” his chosen F1 was in the show when he was interviewed on one of the talk shows like George Lopez or Jimmy Kimmel. Just coincidence he uses the same “Lucky” phrase between Chantal and the talk show host but then picks Emily?
    3. After filming why would they have Chantal narrate the first several episodes knowing she was not his final choice? Wouldn't this fall to Emily to express her views on what was occurring in the house and with her feelings?
    4. The season preview statement by Brad saying, “ I am in Love with this girl but I am not sure she can love me back.” Or something along those lines. How could this statement be about Emily when last week, in NYC, in the pre RC interview with CH Brad acknowledges to Chris that 3 of the 4 girls have told him they are in love with him or falling in love (the exception being Ashley) and this makes his decision more difficult? He already has been told by Emily she is falling in love with him at her HTD. Maybe he was talking about Ashley in this statement.
    5. On one of the talk show interviews Brad says he would be the luckiest guy in the world if he ended up with Chantal. How does this comment settle with Emily if Emily is the chosen one? Is Brad flat out lying to the host or has he selected Chantal?
    6. In Brads season with Deanna countless times he told her how perfect she was. (He likes to use this word.) Isn't this what Brad is telling Emily this go around? In fact he might have said it one too many times recently and Emily actually said something like “well no ones that perfect.” Is Brad setting her up like Deanna for an ultimate rejection?

Sorry this was so long.
    HUH?? we have yet to hear Em tell Brad that she is falling in love with or that she loves him. Plus in the season preview we have Em saying "My biggest fear is that Brad will fall in love with me and I won't be able to love him back"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    You're in too, Nibbles22, as well as Carefree2 and Nanamary, and anyone else who wants on.

And let us not forget - Chantal will be fine, regardless. If she isn't Brad's choice, one day she'll meet a guy who will make her glad he didn't choose her. And Brad sounds like he did find the one who has exceeded his expectations.
    Count me in too, BuckeyeAddict. I'll be okay either way but will stick with what I've been seeing all season.