Page 92 of 277 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 2763

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

  1. #911
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    well while everyone tries to decide between Chantel and Emily...I have made MY CHOICE...give me BOCA...lol

    you never have to worry about it loving you..being loyal to you or being faithful to you.
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 02-27-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  2. #912
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    I believed RS because he has come through before and also, before I even read his spoiler I saw such a connection between Chantal and Brad. Secretly I had been hoping it was Emily because I thought the commonality of southern charm between them was so nice to see. He a gentleman and she being so lady like. I now feel bad for Chantal, she wears her heart on her sleeve and when he lets her go I am gonna be crying. I will also be crying when I see him propose to Emily. I'm gonna need at least three boxes of Kleenexes to get me through to the end.

    I think for the poster for posted a few posts back, Brad could have let Ashley go because he knew she was going to be the next bette. I remember hearing Jake say he let Ali go at F4 because he knew she was asked to do the bette and needed time to make her decision. I believe that interview was when he went on The View, after his debacle with Vienna.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 02-27-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  3. #913
    FORT Regular Dr_Hottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    93

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    Excellent post.

    I wasn't online last night and was thinking about how the board blew up based on BlondieGal's post and Bremily's were ecstatic and Brantal's giving up for the most part. What I'm left with is that it could be true and Emily is the f1 and I missed all of the love but I'm just not feeling it so will stick with what I've seen all season. If it's not Chantal then she will be fine and hopefully the Bachelorette but I'm not giving up completely. I want to see if the edit changes at all. I'm just not seeing it fitting with Emily as the f1 although others may disagree. If she is I don't expect them to continue with the "will she accept" because that only points to her and they love to mislead.

    ITA with Dr_Hottie that Fleiss is as bad as RS so that's almost a wash for me although wouldn't bother me a bit if RS goes down in flames.
    ITA re RS, and thanks for the shout out! Tough being a newbie at this point in the season...

  4. #914
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I can't blame Chantal if she was offered B'ette and turned it down. TPTB haven't given her a very flattering edit, and without even the consolation of being F1, I can see why she'd want to wash her hands of the whole thing.

    Now here is where the skeptic in me comes out: I find it hard to "be happy" either way because I don't think Brad will actually make it to the altar with either of these amazing women, both of whom could do so much better I feel. If Chantal is looking for a successful business guy, I'm sure with her parents' connections she can meet one who is a better fit for her. And you'd be hard-pressed to find a guy in the world who wouldn't be charmed by Emily. I'm hoping he picks Chantal because it will be a less messy breakup in the end than it would with Emily who has Little Ricki in tow.

    We have a LOT of balls up in the air right now, and everybody is juggling away. Just as it should be two weeks before the finale. What I would love to see post-show is Chantal conquering the world, all her fears and doubts put to rest, and moving on with Boca and Jinxie and Bailey, happy for the experience, but maybe happier not to be chosen. (with a wink and a nod to my good friend Alanna) hiya Alanna!

    If Brad and Emily are together, blessings to them. They deserve to be happy too.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  5. #915
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I can't blame Chantal if she was offered B'ette and turned it down. TPTB haven't given her a very flattering edit, and without even the consolation of being F1, I can see why she'd want to wash her hands of the whole thing.

    Now here is where the skeptic in me comes out: I find it hard to "be happy" either way because I don't think Brad will actually make it to the altar with either of these amazing women, both of whom could do so much better I feel. If Chantal is looking for a successful business guy, I'm sure with her parents' connections she can meet one who is a better fit for her. And you'd be hard-pressed to find a guy in the world who wouldn't be charmed by Emily. I'm hoping he picks Chantal because it will be a less messy breakup in the end than it would with Emily who has Little Ricki in tow.
    I guess that's kind of the way I'm feeling about it too. Brad seems soooo happy, but I am so skeptical, between the track record of this show, and the additional obstacles he and Emily would have to deal with, that they will ever make it to the altar. And hopefully a little girl who didn't sign up for this will come through the experience unscathed.

  6. #916
    hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,525

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    I've spent this entire weekend feeling totally fluxed and bothered. I was so happy when Brad was announced as the bachelor and happy when Rs gave the big spoilers cause I thought I could just sit back relax and enjoy the show. Now all this and I'm tossed into an emotional cluster-f--- and just want to pack it all in.


    ETA --- KPARISH I love the pictures of the pups.....
    Last edited by romance writer; 02-27-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: message

  7. #917
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I can't blame Chantal if she was offered B'ette and turned it down. TPTB haven't given her a very flattering edit, and without even the consolation of being F1, I can see why she'd want to wash her hands of the whole thing.

    Now here is where the skeptic in me comes out: I find it hard to "be happy" either way because I don't think Brad will actually make it to the altar with either of these amazing women, both of whom could do so much better I feel. If Chantal is looking for a successful business guy, I'm sure with her parents' connections she can meet one who is a better fit for her. And you'd be hard-pressed to find a guy in the world who wouldn't be charmed by Emily. I'm hoping he picks Chantal because it will be a less messy breakup in the end than it would with Emily who has Little Ricki in tow.

    To be honest, you're preaching to the choir here and that's why - particularly since Anguilla, I have pretty much hoped that Chantal would end up F2 and the next Bette. Nothing against Brad personally, he seems like a nice enough guy, he's just not my cuppa... and since I like Chantal so much, I would want her to end up with somebody who is really invested, something that I've never been overly confident about Brad being with anyone - hopefully that is not true. He does seem in love right now!

    Your point is well-taken about the Bette issue as well. Even when Bach/Bettes have started out with a glowing image prior to their season, they often end up tarnished and beaten up by everybody at the end of their own season. BUT.... I suspect the perks involved must exceed the initial "damage" for any of them to consider, since there have been so many that cross over to take on the role. And eventually, the animosity of that season fades away and life goes on. Then there is always that 1 in a million chance of actually finding somebody special Hey it can happen. Still, I wouldn't blame her a bit if she didn't want to do it. It's just the selfish part of me that wants it to happen.

    As for Brad choosing Chantal in order to spare Em and Ricki, I sincerely hope IF Brad chose Em, that he is fully invested in making it work. I just can't believe he would do so otherwise - and actually that is a big reason why I didn't think she was F1 - the other being that she didn't seem at all interested in him - and since she has a child to consider, erring on the side of extreme caution seems to be an understandable reason to proceed verrrry slowly.

    Since (IF) Brad is engaged and stating he expects to be married within the year, hopefully that would give them both time to make sure it's the real deal. Still I didn't expect that Emily was his F1 at all Who knows?
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

  8. #918
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    So now that the Rumor mill is that he is possibly with Em they are headed for doomsville ???

    Just last week people were talking as if Brad and Chantal were going to get married and ride off into the sunset together and now that there could be a change of who the F1 is Chantal is too good for him and everyone wants her to be F2
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  9. #919
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    83

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    My daughter's name is Emma if that's any clue.

    And now, back to the topic at hand....

    Emily's fans are Chantal's fans are
    The board is still

    And I still choose to believe what my eyes tell me with regards to body language...and I'll stick with it until the cows come home or the fat lady sings, whichever comes first (or until Chantal goes home in tears in the limo of shame, at which point I will be fervently writing letters to TPTB trying to get them to change their minds about the next B'ette).

    Carry on!
    Well, I personally like Chantal better than anyone this season, including Brad.

    And although at first I was rooting for her to "win," now I'm really hoping she doesn't end up with him! She obviously got caught up in the emotional environment of the show but really I think he'd be waaaayyyyyyyyyy too boring and humorless for her in real life.

    He's kind of straight-laced and sweet like Emily. She needs someone spunky and eccentric.

    Any other Chantal fans rooting for her to dodge this bullet?
    (Although I gotta admit...even though I'm now rooting for him to choose Emily and they do have similar personaliies....I also still don't see anything between them. Like at all. And I'm trying really hard too! Maybe it's edited, I don't know. But good for the Emily fans that can see it I guess.)
    Last edited by cakewalker; 02-27-2011 at 06:01 PM.

  10. #920
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    133

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by cakewalker View Post
    Well, I personally like Chantal better than anyone this season, including Brad.

    And although at first I was rooting for her to "win," now I'm really hoping she doesn't end up with him! She obviously got caught up in the emotional environment of the show but really I think he'd be waaaayyyyyyyyyy too boring and humorless for her in real life.

    He's kind of straight-laced and sweet like Emily. She needs someone spunky and eccentric.

    Any other Chantal fans rooting for her to dodge this bullet?
    No this I can agree with 150%!
    But, as long as she ends up happy, with Brad or not with Brad, it's all good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.