Page 77 of 277 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    Tell your husband it was a VIDEO. They simply captured a picture from the video. That would explain the something's off, factor... Not perfect.

He does know that it comes from a video. His comment is directed to the bottom photo mostly. He says that the shadowing between the two pictures is too pronounced/crisp--even for being a video--and especially as it is a zoomed in SC. He said that when you zoom in, shadows get less clear and more faded.

Don't know what to think. He's been in the business over 15 yrs. I don't think he's yankin' my chain, just to be difficult--as he thinks it's hilarious that I'm addicted to figuring this out.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

One thing that my friends and I have been toalking about is how after Chantal said "if you can't choose me over two other girls then just send me home"....Brad kept her. That was a sign to me her wanted her there because he was in love with her. BFC said don't over analyze I believe so in rewatching the show last night and this morning the only one we see that doesnt' have to be over analyzed is Chantal. Their togetherness has been kind of in our faces from night one. He told her parents the slap was sweet or cute or whatever. She was one with the most doubt about Brad at the start and then she was the one who fell the fastest and the hardest. Her crying didn't bother me because it was real emotional crying because she was in love with him and had a hard time dealing with sharing him.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    BUt RS has admitted to not having anything for SA. Thats huge.
    Agreed intheblind. He was also was sketchy on Anguilla and that is where Brad says the love story starts to unfold. We know from past experience that Fleiss doesn't care about the individual epi's being spoiled as he does the ending. Lithargic told us not to believe everything this season and that has turned out to be very true. Many of us continued to sleuth and analyze the edit to be able to accurately predict Emily as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Thanks for the excerpts, guys! It's clear he wrote much more about Emily in his blogs than he did Chantal, so I calculated the word count on each woman.

Chantal: 274 words
    Emily: 1,069 words

That works out to 4 times as much written about Emily than Chantal. Wowza.
    Regarding the blogs, just so posters can see where sleuthers are coming from, each blog, by both CH and Brad, after each epi was discected and compared to not only Ali's season, but even Jake's for comparison.

Information from those blogs, just added to our list of reasons why we believed all along Emily was the F1.

We posted various examples, Emily mentioned 6 out of 9 times in Brad's blog, CH making a point of the similarities in Ali/ChrisL's hometown date, Chantal making a huge point in the similarities between Brad and her Father.

Ali beamed about Roberto in her blogs, when speaking about Chris it was friendly, flip cup talk. Brad talks about his feelings for Emily I had developed immense feelings for Em On a positive note, I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard Emily has a daughter. I felt like she and I made a breakthrough that night one I had been anxiously awaiting.

Much deeper level of discussion when it came to Emily, compared to the others, it was mostly discussion of scenery or comical things that happened.

FORT Fogey

Chantel was spoiled before the show started so I watched closely, looking for signs. Since I didn't see many I looked harder to see the cover up. There were some things. As the show moved forward, knowing Fleiss likes to hide F1, I became convinced the spoiler was correct. Getting the last rose many times, a few slips of familiarity when it was too early to understand them.

Then I hear from Chris that we are watching a love story unfold. To me that said Emily but they lacked chemistry. That left me confused because I didnt see the love story unfolding with either of them. Were they only showing the stilted and strained scenes with Emily to hide her too!?

So in conclusion, Fleiss has hidden F1 once again. He has hidden the whole damn cast.
    Last edited by shoepie; 02-27-2011 at 12:29 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    He does know that it comes from a video. His comment is directed to the bottom photo mostly. He says that the shadowing between the two pictures is too pronounced/crisp--even for being a video--and especially as it is a zoomed in SC. He said that when you zoom in, shadows get less clear and more faded.

Don't know what to think. He's been in the business over 15 yrs. I don't think he's yankin' my chain, just to be difficult--as he thinks it's hilarious that I'm addicted to figuring this out.
    Not saying I don't believe Emily is F1 ...I really don't know! ... but the fridge-gate thing has always seemed too obvious to me. Either somebody made a huge mistake allowing those drawings to be seen by millions of people, or they were planted there to throw people off. If somebody made a huge mistake (whoever was handling Brad and his media appearances), I would think he/she is now standing on the unemployment line! I mean, c'mon ... sleuthers have been known to count the freckles on the hands of the final few in SC's as a clue, and then TPTB allow the drawings of the child of one of the final two to be prominently displayed and seen on Brad's refrigerator?!
    Last edited by Lucky22; 02-27-2011 at 12:19 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    He does know that it comes from a video...
    So does your husband think the producers CGI'ed (computer generated imagery) the picture into the video? OMG, talk about red herrings taken into the age of modern technology! LOL! Would you guys put it past Fleiss? Remember, although impressive, even a simple tech savvy kid could do it at no expense. YouTube videos are full of CGI, especially those wild UFO ones.

Tinfoil hat off...
    Last edited by pulp; 02-27-2011 at 12:21 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Regarding the blogs, just so posters can see where sleuthers are coming from, each blog, by both CH and Brad, after each epi was discected and compared to not only Ali's season, but even Jake's for comparison.

Information from those blogs, just added to our list of reasons why we believed all along Emily was the F1.

We posted various examples, Emily mentioned 6 out of 9 times in Brad's blog, CH making a point of the similarities in Ali/ChrisL's hometown date, Chantal making a huge point in the similarities between Brad and her Father.

Ali beamed about Roberto in her blogs, when speaking about Chris it was friendly, flip cup talk. Brad talks about his feelings for Emily I had developed immense feelings for Em On a positive note, I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard Emily has a daughter. I felt like she and I made a breakthrough that night – one I had been anxiously awaiting.

Much deeper level of discussion when it came to Emily, compared to the others, it was mostly discussion of scenery or comical things that happened.

Why so obvious in his blogs all about Emily? Brad, has to know that people will assume that Emily, is his chosen one.

FORT Fogey

Lets not forget that his blogs go through a producer first and probably edited to support the story line they have chosen. Whatever that may be! see my post above. #773

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Not saying I don't believe Emily is F1 ...I really don't know! ... but the fridge-gate thing has always seemed too obvious to me. Either somebody made a huge mistake allowing those drawings to be seen by millions of people, or they were planted there to throw people off. If somebody made a huge mistake (whoever was handling Brad and his media appearances), I would think he/she is now standing on the unemployment line!
    There is also a third option: That he truly appreciated the drawing(s) given to him by a sweet little girl and wanted to keep them, regardless of who he chose in the end as F1.

I must be getting less cynical... Shame on me. Honestly though, I think it could go either way. The drawings could be a sign that Emily's F1, or simply a sign that Brad appreciated the gift. I don't think it was a plant to direct anyone one way or the other... If it was, wouldn't that have been featured in something more prominent than a lone ET interview? I would think so, but this show is so batty, at this point who knows.