Page 65 of 277 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by barbell View Post
    While I didn't think she was F1, I sort of just passively accepted that Emily was a 24 year old woman dating a 38 year old man. Now, it's driving me nuts and reminds me of some sleezy celebrity. I hope for Ricki's sake this works, but that is a huge age difference if Emily is in fact F1...sorry, it's just an ick factor for me.
    For some couples, this age thing is a technicality. A member of my family is married to a woman who is 17 years younger than he is, but they seem the same age. It is wonderful and amazing. And they now have kids who are under 10 years old and it works perfectly. Not sleezy at all...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by barbell View Post
    No offense intended, Quietlurker. However, Kelsey Grammar was the ick factor celebrity I was thinking about marrying his 29 year old MISTRESS, along with Hugh Heffner marrying his 19 or whatever she is old playmate. I don't know why it bothers me more when the women are so young...I have no issue with a 60 year old woman marrying a guy 75. Just some late night craziness...maybe I should take a Bachelor rest tomorrow
    LOL.... I totally see what you mean... I agree too, Hugh Hefner marrying a 19 yr old gal is a little crazy.. But..If there is real love there, more power to em.

Now.. I know what some might be thinking right now... Yeah, there is some real love alright.. Love of money... LOL

Let me say, last night I rewatched Brad & Emily's hometown date. I saw so much love & tenderness there. So yes, our perception can be so altered by what we know. So hopefully, thru the next 2 shows, I will see that real connection with Brad & Emily.

Brad (& every other lead) has to lead on the other girls...it's the nature of the show. But each season, we ask "how could he/she do that?" LOL.
    That said, I am sort of surprised he didn't let Chantal go sooner, as she asked so many times to be let go if she wasn't the one. Of course, for all we know, all the girls could have said that.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    Let me say, last night I rewatched Brad & Emily's hometown date. I saw so much love & tenderness there. So yes, our perception can be so altered by what we know. So hopefully, thru the next 2 shows, I will see that real connection with Brad & Emily.

Brad (& every other lead) has to lead on the other girls...it's the nature of the show. But each season, we ask "how could he/she do that?" LOL.
    That said, I am sort of surprised he didn't let Chantal go sooner, as she asked so many times to be let go if she wasn't the one. Of course, for all we know, all the girls could have said that.
    Heehee! Emily is F1 because she's the only one willing to stick it out and not ask to leave!? Now there's a new edit/storyline.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Heehee! Emily is F1 because she's the only one willing to stick it out and not ask to leave!? Now there's a new edit/storyline.
    Nah, it's cuz she didn't cry at the drop of a hat, wasn't mean spirited, manipulative, or whiney!!!! She was just so easy going, and she really just 'went with it'... Oh, and because Brad fell deeply in love with her.

He also wore a black scarf on The View, with a suit! He looked like a dork. the same type of black scarf Emily wears
    He also wore another black scarf when he did his Extra interview:

The scarf he wore on the View:

Emily wearing a black scarf:

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    He also wore another black scarf when he did his Extra interview:

The scarf he wore on the View:

Emily wearing a black scarf:

Black and brown together?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Black and brown together?

Interesting that he is wearing it just as Chantal wears her scarf in her HTD and vlog.

I've caught up on the latest news from Blondiegal, and RS, and all I have to say is - ARRGGHHHH!
    Last edited by Beruthiel; 02-27-2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: typo
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Can we reopen the lithargic thread for further discussion? Or does somebody have Door #3?

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    I don't what to believe anymore, My heart just hurts thinking of how heartbroken Chantal is going to be if she is F2 but than again some of his interviews make absoulte NO sence to Emily being F1.
    Emily often got the first rose and Chantal even more often got the last rose. Chantal herself admitted early she felt like she was watching the Brad and Emily show and felt like a voyeur.

Chris Harrison said we were watching a traditional love story unfold. I didn't see that with Chantal; it seemed like she was leading the relationship or trying to.

Brad himself said Emily is everything he's been looking for in a wife. Did he say that about anyone else?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-27-2011 at 03:57 PM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen