Page 63 of 277 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena View Post
    Did anyone post RS's reply's to their emails? TIA
    A couple of people did, in the RS thread. Notably mnmhughes-- RS responded to her many times.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    A couple of people did, in the RS thread. Notably mnmhughes-- RS responded to her many times.
    He must have a crush on her watch out mnm he's may be coming for you for his round two of the "dating game"

For comparison here is Ali's blogs about Roberto and Chris.

ROBERTO

Epi 1
    To Roberto, when he told me his name: "You're going to have to help me with that one." Really? I couldn't pronounce Roberto? Pull it together, girl!
    Next up, the "first impression" rose: I really wanted to make sure that I thought carefully about who received the "first impression" rose. I wanted to give it to a guy that I could see a future with and on the first night, I got that feeling from Roberto. I just felt so comfortable with him and there was an immediate connection. Plus, he is super hot, which didn't hurt.

Epi 2 - nothing

Epi 3
    I am a girl who loves adventure. Yes, walking a tightrope 20 stories in the air 100 feet between two buildings seems really scary, but honestly it wasn’t. It was fun! I think I owe that to Roberto. He and I actually salsa danced on the tightrope. We weren’t scared! We were just playing around and enjoying the experience. When we made it to the other side we watched the sunset and then danced while Roberto sang softly into my ear. It was incredibly romantic. Cuddling up with him after dinner felt very natural. For the first time in my life, listening to rap as a kid paid off! Mom, you always said that I didn’t learn anything from that music. I also learned how to say “trátame especial” when I listened to that song as a kid, and I have a feeling Roberto would do just that.

Flying over to the date you hear me say that I don’t want the pilot to go too close to the wires. The reason I was so scared of the wires is that a few days before I started filming the show, I actually had a dream that I was in a helicopter that crashed because it ran into a wire that the pilot didn’t see. I told my producer about this dream and we were both really freaked out because at that moment she told me that I would be taking a helicopter to the tightrope date. Helicopter + wire date = me not being so thrilled while flying that day. Eek! So glad it was just a dream and not a premonition!

Epi 4
    Speaking of my favorite things, let's go ahead and add musicals to that list. I was absolutely thrilled that we got to be a part of The Lion King on Broadway. The guys were so brave to put it all out there and perform on stage in front of producer Thomas Schumacher and me. In the end, Roberto won the date hands down and the experience I shared with him during the live Broadway performance was indescribable. We were both shaking and taking in every moment of the experience. I could have done without the harness under my outfit, though. It was so uncomfortable and not the most flattering thing in the world. Heck, if Roberto was still attracted to me after seeing me in that outfit with a harness underneath, then I think we're in good shape. Ha!

Epi 5 - nothing

Epi 6 - nothing

Epi 7
    My date with Roberto was absolutely perfect. We had so much fun taking pictures and being silly. I am a big fan of jumping pics. I was a pro and got Roberto's jumping pic in one shot but he had a little bit more difficulty. We also shopped around town for the food we brought in the picnic basket to the castle. Roberto really took charge at the shops. Spanish is very close to Portuguese and he was able to speak Spanish with many of the in town. I loved that he could take care of us. He is so romantic. Dancing in the street was like a fairytale. Honestly, I found myself wondering how Roberto could be so amazing. I have never dated a guy who treated me like Roberto treats me.

HTD
    I had the best time on my baseball date with Roberto. We played in the park for a couple of hours and loved every minute of it! I know I say it every episode, but how hot is Roberto?! Especially in that baseball uniform ... I am one lucky girl! I was so thrilled when he gave me his Steeple Cats baseball card. The Steeple Cats are a baseball team in the town next to my hometown. How crazy is it that Roberto and I were in the same town in the summer of 2002 when he played for them?!?! Another fun thing about the baseball card is that it has the name of my local newspaper on the back – the North Adams Transcript. It reminded me of all the clippings my mom has kept of me playing soccer from the newspaper over the years.

Roberto's dad asked me about personal goals and how I would balance that with his son's goals. I am glad that I answered him honestly and let him know that Roberto and I would share all responsibilities at home and at work. Being part of a marriage where all responsibility is shared equally is very important to me. I really respect Roberto's dad for asking me tough questions.

A conversation you didn't see is the one I had with Roberto's mom, Olga, who is such a sweet, lovely woman. She actually gave me a crystal heart inscribed with the words "Love Never Fails." My mom gives me similar things, so this gift meant a lot to me. Roberto's mom also taught me to cook tostones. I don't cook, but I would definitely be willing to learn for Roberto . The night ended perfectly. Did you see the way his parents salsa danced together? Such chemistry between the two of them. I know I would have a lot of fun with Roberto’s family.

F3 - Tahiti
    I was so glad my first date was with Roberto. He can make even the most ordinary place seem romantic, so I couldn't even imagine how wonderful our time in Tahiti was going to be. I felt so bad for him though, because he was always sweating! Poor guy. You'll notice that in one of his interviews he is holding a hand towel. He carried that thing around because he was so sweaty. It was super hot in Tahiti.

When Roberto and I flew over the heart shaped lagoon I could not believe how beautiful it was. I couldn't help but giggle when I watched our date on TV because you're literally shown about 60 seconds of me and Roberto making out. I swear we talked in between those moments. I said three or four words at least. Ha! Sometimes nothing needs to be said ... you just know there is a connection. But in all seriousness, we did have some really great conversations on our date. Roberto is truly a wonderful man.

I could not wait to get some alone time with Roberto during our overnight date. Something really funny actually happened that night. It was about 4 a.m. (we were up all night talking) and all the power in our hut went out. We decided to stay in the hut anyway until the temperature climbed to about 100 degrees. We were dying of heat! So at 5 a.m., we snuck out of the fantasy suite and went back to my personal hut on the island. I remember trying to dodge the resort staff 007-style because we weren't supposed to leave the room. Once we got to my room, Roberto was a little bit shocked to see how messy it was. Seriously, you could barely see the floor! Ha. My only excuse was that I threw everything around trying to find the perfect outfit for our date together.

P.S. Seriously, what was up with me attacking that coconut at the end of the episode? Ha ha ha. I guess I just really wanted to open it. Maybe I was thirsty? If I didn't scare Roberto away with that, then I think he is a keeper.

CHRIS

Epi 1
    To Chris L: "Have a good night!" Oh my. Poor guy. It's like I was saying, "Thanks for coming! See you at the rose ceremony."

Epi 2 - nothing

Epi 3
    Separate from the drama at the rose ceremony there was also some fun! You heard Chris L. and I talk about how we like to play flip cup (yes, I still like to play a silly college game every once in awhile), but what you didn’t see is our actual game of flip cup. Chris said he was good so I challenged him right on the spot. Wonder who won? Yup, I did. Sorry to call you out, Chris, but I just had to. Better luck next time. Ha ha.

Epi 4
    The next morning I was still really sick. I remember literally crawling to the bathroom in the morning because I had no strength. Despite how I was feeling, I didn't want to give up my time with Chris. I had been looking forward to this date all week and I wasn't about to let him down, especially on his birthday. When Chris got to my place, I had Dunkin Donuts coffee waiting for him since we had previously talked about how that was one of our favorites things about the east coast. Seriously, I don't know how I live without it in California. Chris brought me chicken noodle soup when he came to my house, and we both determined that it really must have healing properties because I actually started to feel better. In retrospect, I actually think it was him that made me feel better.

Back to what's important ... Chris. We got a lot closer when he opened up to me about his mom. What an amazing woman. Chris told me that she was a nurse and very loved within her community. I am sure she is looking down on her son and smiling today. She raised a wonderful man.

Epi 5
    Now, time to see what kind of adventure Iceland has to offer. I’ve always wanted to ride a horse, so this date was really exciting. How funny was it that Chris L. kept falling off the horse? Ha! Thankfully, Ty saved the day! The guide who was with us was really scared for a minute because we rode the horse on top of the cave. The horses were so heavy that we could have fallen through at any minute! Luckily, that didn’t happen.

It is hard to tell when watching the episode but it was so cold outside and my gloves were not warm at all. I love that Chris gave me his. What a sweet guy.

Epi 6 - nothing

Epi 7
    After my fairytale date, I wanted to have some fun with Chris. I thought he was going to kill me on that scooter! Plus, he was going so slow! I am a gal with a need for speed, which is why I had to take control. I wanted to play on the scooter for a little before we went to the winery. We obviously didn't drive home. Living in Northern California for the past five years has turned me into quite the wino, so I really loved tasting all the Portuguese wine. I'm really glad that Chris gave me the Dennis bracelet. Now I have a “get out of jail free” pass when I go to visit his family. If they ask a question that is too hard I will just flash the bracelet and get a pass. Actually, from what I know about Chris's family so far, I don't think I'll be needing that pass. I just know they are going to be great!

HTD
    Onto the Cape. The most important part about my visit with Chris is how being at home relaxed him. He was almost a completely different person. I think Chris was really nervous throughout this journey and that's why we had a hard time connecting. At home in Cape Cod Chris was completely himself. It was so wonderful to see that side of him. I got much closer to him on this date. I loved that it started at the beach during a rainstorm. There is something incredibly romantic about that. I definitely want to be with a person who can go out in a rainstorm with me and just have fun. Even if it means ruining my boots. Oh well, so worth it! Also, how cute is his dog Jetty?

We laughed about the beer in my purse because I actually had a beer in my purse earlier ... long story. Also, I want to clear up the story that I told about the bracelet last week. Chris joked with me that it was my "get-out-of-jail-free card." We thought it was a funny joke. Luckily, I never had to use it. Chris's dad is an incredible person. I am so grateful to have the chance to get to know him. I love that their family slogan is "love is the only reality." I think that is especially relevant in this situation.

F3 - Tahiti
    My date with Chris was full of excitement. First of all, how cool was it that we found pearls? It was unbelievable. We also went fishing during our date. The fish count: Ali 2, Chris 0. I totally kicked his butt. First flip cup and now fishing. Time to step it up, Chris! But Chris definitely wins in the swimming department. I am not a strong swimmer at all. In fact, I tend to sink like a rock. Chris was carrying me to shore because I honestly wouldn't have made it otherwise. Once we got to shore, we cooked the fish we caught. I remember taking the machete we had and trying to filet the fish myself. I ended up cutting my finger and Chris took really good care of me.

It was so great when Chris opened up at dinner. I wasn't expecting that from him. Since our relationship did develop a little bit slower, I thought maybe it would take awhile for him to open further. I was so glad that he could express himself in this setting. I also love that our date was both romantic and fun. We had sweet moments and were able to laugh and joke around, too. Chris is such a great guy.

At the end of the night, we got to do fire-dancing with Polynesian dancers that came over to our private island. When Chris first saw the fire dancers, he asked if he was going to have to wrestle someone again (like in Turkey). Ha! It was really funny. Leave it to Chris to make me laugh.

so if Em is F1 then our F1's who get the 1 on 1 in ep 3 are. Ed,Vienna,Roberto and Emily am I missing any??
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Ditto. I agree that this has been very refreshing this season. I just adore them as a couple. And I'm hoping that Brad has a pink rose for Little Ricki at the FRC.
    Now that would be awesome.... It's very obvious how much he cares for both Emily and Ricki. I bet the Hendricks are very pleased that they Granddaughter is going to be very much loved and respected. I would be if she were my Granddaugther, thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Well, horaaay for you Bremily fans...I'm a bit down trodden over this news...I don't dislike Emily and she certainly deserves all the happiness life can offer however I truly thought Chantal was a better fit for Brad....you know...opposites attrack and each brings out the positive attributes of the other which don't come naturally. With that said, I think it is despicable the Brad would take Chantal to F2 knowing how emotionally invested she was in him and her telling him "twice" to let her go if he wasn't feeling it. He most certainly could see how she felt about him! If he had a heart and backbone against the TPTB, he could have definitely let her go at F4 or F5! Maybe all the time Chantal was being set up to be the next B'ette, not Emily as we are were speculating. She could still have assumed that roll at F4 or F5. This can be a real farce! Hey girls bare her heart, mind and soul to me....and I give you nothing in return...but hold on until the very end and trust in what we have! Oh yeah....quite a joke!

This is a problem that I would have as well. She did ask to be sent home if he didn't have feelings for her. And TPTB could have arranged for her to be the next ette even if she left at F4 (ie Ali).

While I didn't think she was F1, I sort of just passively accepted that Emily was a 24 year old woman dating a 38 year old man. Now, it's driving me nuts and reminds me of some sleezy celebrity. I hope for Ricki's sake this works, but that is a huge age difference if Emily is in fact F1...sorry, it's just an ick factor for me.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by barbell View Post
    While I didn't think she was F1, I sort of just passively accepted that Emily was a 24 year old woman dating a 38 year old man. Now, it's driving me nuts and reminds me of some sleezy celebrity. I hope for Ricki's sake this works, but that is a huge age difference if Emily is in fact F1...sorry, it's just an ick factor for me.
    14 yrs isn't bad... Look at Kelsey Grammar.. He just married his mistress whom is 29 yrs old. Kelsey is 56. There's a 27 year difference. Heck, my hubby is about 17 yrs older than I am in and we're going strong after several years + 1 child. Obviously something's working...

and oh... None of us are sleezy celebrities.. LOL But.. when you said that, instantly Shayne Lamas's Mother's picture popped in my mind.. LMAO

well the info about Chantel has been out there from the beginning that she is F1...at first Lig says it is not true..then comes back and says it is true...and tonight Blondie tells us that Emilly is the F1...I would never doubt that this info was given to Blondie...and I don't know which source she got her info from...but I smell a RAT NAMED FLEISS...I believe he has acheived exactly what he wanted ...he has given us all doubts now about who the F1 really is and he has us buring up the message borads trying to dissect it...I wouldn't put anything past the Fleissmonster..and I think we are giving him exactly what he wants
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!