Page 62 of 277 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fanatic

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    The only thing that comes to mind it him saying in interviews that he feels like a "teenager" (can't remember the exact words). He mentions this in his blogs a couple of times.

I'm in the process of taking all of the text from his blogs where he mentions Emily and putting them together to see if anything shapes out. I will also do the same for Chantal. Not that I don't think the blogs can be used to mislead us. It's just easier to see the overall picture when the text is all together. Will post when I get done.
    Jamabae, I already did that this morning before all h*ll broke loose. Wanted to do just what you wanted to do - make some sense out of it all. Here's Emily's portion and I'll post Chantal's separately.

Emily
    Episode 1 (M&G):
    My conversation with Emily went really well. "A coal miner's daughter." A stunningly beautiful woman with a Southern accent that's thicker than mine – the first impression was incredible.

Episode 2 (Ali & Roberto):
    I laughed out loud when I watched Emily say, "I don't really care where he gets his coffee." Speaking of Emily, what was I thinking during that conversation? "You make me lose words." My God, I was a stuttering idiot. Those are the moments when I watch myself and grimace.
    I chose to give a rose to Emily because of the advice they gave me.

Episode 3 (winery date):
    Then, Emily told me about her tragic past as well as her 5-year-old daughter.
    My date with Emily was emotional, to say the least. In hindsight, maybe I should have been more insightful where she was concerned. I remember thinking something was wrong even before we got on the plane. Our conversation at the winery was almost awkward. I should have known that something was bothering her or that she wanted to tell me something important. While watching, I realized she was deflecting every single question I asked about her personal life. Let me also say this: Never in a million years would I have asked her to fly with me on a private jet if I had known about her fear of flying.

I'm so thankful that Emily decided to open up on the latter part of our date. Hearing everything she told me made my head swim. I can't fathom losing someone like that. She obviously loved the man very much and it's hard for me to comprehend the tragedy. On a positive note, I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard Emily has a daughter. I felt like she and I made a breakthrough that night – one I had been anxiously awaiting.

Episode 4 (pre-RC picnic):
    There was a lot of talk about Emily during the cocktail after I arranged an impromptu picnic for her. Please let me explain: She had revealed quite a bit about her life to me, both past and present, during our date at the vineyard. I can only imagine what it took for her to tell me everything she did. I didn't have a single chance to talk to her after that because she didn't receive a date of any type the following week. I wanted to just say, "Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of your life with me." In hindsight (and especially after watching the reactions from some of the other girls that didn't go on a date that same week), I realize it may have been a little unfair of me to do that. I didn't think about how the other women may have felt and I'm truly sorry. Again, it wasn't until I saw the conversations that occurred while I was with Emily that I realized I made a small mistake. I don't regret the picnic, but I do regret not doing something for the other girls that went dateless that week as well. It makes me feel like some sort of "criminal" for robbing those ladies of that!

Episode 5 (Las Vegas):
    Now on to the date that everyone seems to be talking about ... the NASCAR date. I want to be very clear: I had absolutely no idea the extent of Ricky's (Emily's ex-fiancι) involvement with NASCAR. I never – not for anything in this world – would have taken Emily to the racetrack in Las Vegas if I had known. It was only in the middle of the actual date that I found out everything about Emily's past.

On a positive note, I was very proud of Emily for driving the car instead of shutting down. It showed an immense amount of strength and courage on her part. I know it was an emotional experience for her and I tried my best to comfort her while not overstepping my boundaries. It actually seemed like something Emily needed to do to be able to move forward and try to find love again, so I'm actually glad everything happened as it did (although that may seem selfish on my part).

Trying to comfort Emily as much as I did obviously caused some drama during the final part of the group date. I empathize with the women because I know time is limited, but I also wish everyone would have been more understanding. In no way did I feel sorry for Emily (because I think she's moved on). I simply wanted to be there for her in a time of need. I would have done the exact same thing for any of the women that were there on the date. I will say, however, that no matter what the circumstances were, I was able to let Emily know that I was beginning to develop strong feelings for her. And that's why I gave her the rose.

Episode 6 (Costa Rica):
    No comments about women. Only comment about himself: It was a week full of clarity, so to speak.

Episode 7 (Anguilla – Sandy Island date):
    I was looking forward to my date with Emily so much! By that time, I had developed immense feelings for Em. For some reason, though, I always clammed up around her and acted like a shy school kid, so I had to use this date to tell her how I was feeling. Our date was one of the most romantic dates I've ever been on! Who can say that they've had the chance to take a date to a deserted island? The date was perfect and could not have ended any better. After I left Emily that night I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders because our relationship had reached a place I so badly wanted it to go.

Episode 8 (HTD):
    Last but definitely not least, I was humbled and honored to get the chance to meet Emily's daughter, Little Ricki. It took a while to get her to open up to me but once she did, my heart melted by just being around that little girl.
    One last thing ... I want to explain why I didn't kiss Emily while sitting on her couch. It's no secret that I'm brand new to a lot of this. I've never dated a woman with a daughter before so I don't know proper etiquette in that situation. All I know is this, I wanted to kiss Emily every second I was around her, but my very first concern was showing her daughter respect (as well as Emily). I realize it makes me look like a weird and awkward guy around Emily, but that's anything but the case. Again, my first concern was her daughter.

FORT Fan

Below is a listing of each time Emily is mentioned in Brads blog. I did this to see what the overall "picture" looked like. I used only where they were mentioned specifically by name. I know it could be used to mislead us too. I will post one for Chantal also. My personal conclusion is that the was either an obvious shout out to show-case Emily (Brad's chosen) or completely used to mislead us.

Emily-IN Brad's Blogs
    1.When I first met Emily, she said, "I'm so happy it's you." It made me so relieved to hear that.

My conversation with Emily went really well. "A coal miner's daughter." A stunningly beautiful woman with a Southern accent that's thicker than mine – the first impression was incredible.

2. I laughed out loud when I watched Emily say, "I don't really care where he gets his coffee." Speaking of Emily, what was I thinking during that conversation? "You make me lose words." My God, I was a stuttering idiot. Those are the moments when I watch myself and grimace.

It was so interesting to watch as they (Ali and Roberto) asked questions. I chose to give a rose to Emily because of the advice they gave me.

Cover picture is of Emily and Brad

Into paragraph: Then, Emily told me about her tragic past as well as her 5-year-old daughter.

Emily's secret--
    My date with Emily was emotional, to say the least. In hindsight, maybe I should have been more insightful where she was concerned. I remember thinking something was wrong even before we got on the plane. Our conversation at the winery was almost awkward. I should have known that something was bothering her or that she wanted to tell me something important. While watching, I realized she was deflecting every single question I asked about her personal life. Let me also say this: Never in a million years would I have asked her to fly with me on a private jet if I had known about her fear of flying.

I'm so thankful that Emily decided to open up on the latter part of our date. Hearing everything she told me made my head swim. I can't fathom losing someone like that. She obviously loved the man very much and it's hard for me to comprehend the tragedy. On a positive note, I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard Emily has a daughter. I felt like she and I made a breakthrough that night – one I had been anxiously awaiting.

4.There was a lot of talk about Emily during the cocktail after I arranged an impromptu picnic for her. Please let me explain: She had revealed quite a bit about her life to me, both past and present, during our date at the vineyard. I can only imagine what it took for her to tell me everything she did. I didn't have a single chance to talk to her after that because she didn't receive a date of any type the following week. I wanted to just say, "Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of your life with me." In hindsight (and especially after watching the reactions from some of the other girls that didn't go on a date that same week), I realize it may have been a little unfair of me to do that. I didn't think about how the other women may have felt and I'm truly sorry. Again, it wasn't until I saw the conversations that occurred while I was with Emily that I realized I made a small mistake. I don't regret the picnic, but I do regret not doing something for the other girls that went dateless that week as well.

5.The NASCAR Date
    Now on to the date that everyone seems to be talking about ... the NASCAR date. I want to be very clear: I had absolutely no idea the extent of Ricky's (Emily's ex-fiancι) involvement with NASCAR. I never – not for anything in this world – would have taken Emily to the racetrack in Las Vegas if I had known. It was only in the middle of the actual date that I found out everything about Emily's past.

On a positive note, I was very proud of Emily for driving the car instead of shutting down. It showed an immense amount of strength and courage on her part. I know it was an emotional experience for her and I tried my best to comfort her while not overstepping my boundaries. It actually seemed like something Emily needed to do to be able to move forward and try to find love again, so I'm actually glad everything happened as it did (although that may seem selfish on my part). …...(edited out some sentence about the drama it caused by his attention to Emily)....... In no way did I feel sorry for Emily (because I think she's moved on). I simply wanted to be there for her in a time of need. I would have done the exact same thing for any of the women that were there on the date. I will say, however, that no matter what the circumstances were, I was able to let Emily know that I was beginning to develop strong feelings for her. And that's why I gave her the rose.

6.None-Costa Rica-blog is like a tourist pamphlet!

7.Anguilla--Iwas looking forward to my date with Emily so much! By that time, I had developed immense feelings for Em. For some reason, though, I always clammed up around her and acted like a shy school kid, so I had to use this date to tell her how I was feeling. Our date was one of the most romantic dates I've ever been on! Who can say that they've had the chance to take a date to a deserted island? The date was perfect and could not have ended any better. After I left Emily that night I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders because our relationship had reached a place I so badly wanted it to go.

8.Last but definitely not least, I was humbled and honored to get the chance to meet Emily's daughter, Little Ricki. It took a while to get her to open up to me but once she did, my heart melted by just being around that little girl.

One last thing ... I want to explain why I didn't kiss Emily while sitting on her couch. It's no secret that I'm brand new to a lot of this. I've never dated a woman with a daughter before so I don't know proper etiquette in that situation. All I know is this, I wanted to kiss Emily every second I was around her, but my very first concern was showing her daughter respect (as well as Emily). I realize it makes me look like a weird and awkward guy around Emily, but that's anything but the case. Again, my first concern was her daughter.

FORT Fanatic

Chantal mentioned in Brad's blog:

Chantal
    Episode 1 (M&G):
    Chantal O. has one hell of a right hook. And lastly, no, I did not know it was coming. My thoughts immediately afterward: "This is going to be a very long night." Thankfully, Chantal and I did clear the air a little bit later that evening.

Episode 2:
    None

Episode 3:
    Chantal also told me about the passing of her father. This hit close to home because she waited too long to try to fix the broken relationship she had with her biological father. That conversation opened my eyes to many of my relationships – especially the one with my father.

Episode 4 (Catalina date):
    It began with a helicopter ride with Chantal to Catalina Island. Even though the island is very close to L.A., we both felt like we were on a vacation and so far away from life back home. I was aware of Chantal's fear of deep water but knew she would be strong enough to push through. I was also hoping to possibly help her overcome that fear, which she did, and we both enjoyed an amazing experience while "walking" with fish and other sea life. The second part of the date was extremely romantic and it felt like Chantal and I became very close. Here's a teaser: There's something about Chantal and I – every time we get together it rains! You'll see what I mean in future episodes.

Episode 5:
    None

Episode 6 (Costa Rica):
    No comments about women. Only comment about himself: It was a week full of clarity, so to speak.

Episode 7 (Anguilla – SI date):
    None

Episode 8 (HTD):
    I played a short game of football with Chantal O.'s family (her father just happens to be an ex-pro football player) and performed terribly. I dropped quite a few passes in front of the man. I think guys can empathize with me here – I was completely and utterly mortified and embarrassed.

FORT Fan

Chantal-In Brad's Blogs

1. Which brings me to ... THE SLAP. ABC has been running promos in order to grab the viewers' attention and to give a little insight as to what the new season holds. Well, as my luck would have it, "The Slap" was included on almost every single one of those damned promos! I have been asked about "The Slap" more times than I care to count. Let me answer some of the questions: YES, the slap was VERY real. NO, the producers did not add a sound effect to make it louder. Unfortunately, they didn't have to – Chantal O. has one hell of a right hook. And lastly, no, I did not know it was coming. My thoughts immediately afterward: "This is going to be a very long night." Thankfully, Chantal and I did clear the air a little bit later that evening.

2. None

3. The pool party that evening was a welcome break from a long day of being a movie star. The mood was light during the party until I had the chance to talk to Chantal O. Hearing how she felt among the other women made me realize for the first time what all of the women were going through.

Chantal also told me about the passing of her father. This hit close to home because she waited too long to try to fix the broken relationship she had with her biological father. That conversation opened my eyes to many of my relationships – especially the one with my father.

4. It began with a helicopter ride with Chantal to Catalina Island. Even though the island is very close to L.A., we both felt like we were on a vacation and so far away from life back home. I was aware of Chantal's fear of deep water but knew she would be strong enough to push through. I was also hoping to possibly help her overcome that fear, which she did, and we both enjoyed an amazing experience while "walking" with fish and other sea life. The second part of the date was extremely romantic and it felt like Chantal and I became very close. Here's a teaser: There's something about Chantal and I – every time we get together it rains! You'll see what I mean in future episodes

5. None

6. None None-Costa Rica-blog is like a tourist pamphlet!
    (interesting to me as this was the “white dress shirt” date.)

7.SI photo shoot: There is no specific mention of any of the girls. Just that it was the "date from ****"

8. I played a short game of football with Chantal O.'s family (her father just happens to be an ex-pro football player) and performed terribly. I dropped quite a few passes in front of the man. I think guys can empathize with me here – I was completely and utterly mortified and embarrassed.

Thanks for the excerpts, guys! It's clear he wrote much more about Emily in his blogs than he did Chantal, so I calculated the word count on each woman.

Chantal: 274 words
    Emily: 1,069 words

That works out to 4 times as much written about Emily than Chantal. Wowza.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

FORT Fanatic

Yeah... See, you look at the blogs side by side and it's very clear. At least to me it was. There never any talk of love or feelings towards Chranny at all in his blogs.. Of course, they are completely doctored or edited by his handlers or the prods so you cant always rely on them. But, I had a feeling that he was serious about Emily based on his blogs.

Reading those over again melts my hearts... He really loves Emily and Ricki. I for one really appreciate his manners and wanting to abide by proper etiquette.

Hello Everyone. Me thinks CH got mixed up when writing about a butterfly. He couldn't remember which one Little Rickie gave him first But the butterfly made total sense in that ... the kite they actually flew was a butterfly. And here's the kicker.... Does Emily have the same suntan Brad has? Is that why we haven't heard from Emily in weeks? I guess we'll see. I'm not sure those tweets weren't a complete set up! I'm not sure Emily was in Charlotte but in Cabo with girlfriends instead. I said it before, odd that same night we get a pic of Brad and tweeting Emily out at a bar too but I do beleive someone said that was REALLY getting far out there. As you know, I've stuck to my guns. I just feel sad, some were robbed of a love story. Because the wholeseason reflects their very first date. Remember Brad's VERY LAST PI when he said out of breath almost because of emotion. Yep, it's been their from day 1! very first episode.

I can understand somethinking I'm fan girly, but rose colored glasses ... well, I don't OWN a pair of those.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Thanks for the excerpts, guys! It's clear he wrote much more about Emily in his blogs than he did Chantal, so I calculated the word count on each woman.

Chantal: 274 words
    Emily: 1,069 words

That works out to 4 times as much written about Emily than Chantal. Wowza.
    Laughing, in the who do you think F1 is thread, I broke them down about 2 weeks ago and a very few were listening. But it was SOOOO obvious to me. Again, I don't read RS. He truly messes with how the show is viewed by so many! It's a shame.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    He's returned a few emails now, but no public replies to anyone on Twitter.
    Did anyone post RS's reply's to their emails? TIA

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Yeah... See, you look at the blogs side by side and it's very clear. At least to me it was. There never any talk of love or feelings towards Chranny at all in his blogs.. Of course, they are completely doctored or edited by his handlers or the prods so you cant always rely on them. But, I had a feeling that he was serious about Emily based on his blogs.

Reading those over again melts my hearts... He really loves Emily and Ricki. I for one really appreciate his manners and wanting to abide by proper etiquette.

Ditto. I agree that this has been very refreshing this season. I just adore them as a couple. And I'm hoping that Brad has a pink rose for Little Ricki at the FRC.