Page 61 of 277 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedabbie View Post
    If my memory serves me correct, I think Blondie also had accurate info, by way of the WTA, that Jesse was Deanna's chosen one. Most, including me, thought Jason had it in the bag. We can trust Blondie, I believe.
    I am not saying that i don't trust Blondie's source,and they may very well be on point this season., (thank you for posting this new info Blondie). but if my memory serves me correct. I think Blondie had inside info on Andy/tessa season that the F1 was DEF. Bevin and her sources as we all know were not correct. I guess we will have to just wait and see . I have liked Chantel for Brad througout this whole season but in saying that I also never waivered from the fact that Emily is the sweetest ,most beauatiful southern belle that I have ever seen on this show. I like Emily alot I just didn't see Brad and Emily connection , I saw him with more of the little rough edge in Chantel. Oh well. What will be will be, as long as Brad found love this time around ( which he has said he has), then I'm happy for him. Its just confusing me that TPTB would not make Chantel the next ette. March 14th get here QUICK.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    If you were dating a guy and strung him along for a while and begged him to meet his child and said child gave you a picture just before you dumped his/her father, would you keep that picture on your fridge to constantly remind you of that dumping?? I don't think so.

I've mentioned the picture to a few people who have no interest in the show and all agree that no guy would keep a picture made for him by the child of a woman he dumped, ESP. when he only met that child once.

Take a look at Brad's apt - it is absolutely immaculate - nary a piece of paper anywhere else...yet he has those 2 pictures on his fridge "just because" little Ricki gave them to him? Why remind himself of a kite-flying day unless it actually mattered to him???
    His place was immaculate!! He could use a few more pieces of Ricki's artwork if you ask me to brighten the place up..

And I'll bet he'll be getting lots of it too in the very near future if not already. Did you also see the sc of where Emily is handing the picture that Ricki had colored to Brad and Ricki is hiding behind her Mama with her arms wrapped around her?? I totally loved that!! I knew right away that Ricki liked Brad No child wants to give their artwork to someone they don't like or are unsure of.. And no Mother would give their child's artwork to someone they didn't like or were unsure of either.. Another subtle hint compliments of the prod's..

I think Emily knew all along that she was Brad's F1 too... But felt a little leery about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    If anyone is at fault, it's the editors. In OK magazine, CH described Chantal as:

"Chantal is a sassy, skeptical divorcee who makes a big impression. She "gets" Brad a little more than the other women; she's learned some life lessons along the way. Will she let her guard down?"

Far cry from what we're seeing on our screens. So which one's the real Chantal? Maybe she was a lot more skeptical of Brad than we're being led to believe and she had not fully given herself to him. It could have been her saving grace.
    He also said that Brad and Chantal, seem like their been friends a long time. When I saw the friend part, I knew that was another one against Chantal.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Technically CH said that Ricki gave Brad a picture of Brad with a butterfly. I believe that is referencing the first picture, the one we saw on the show, as it apparently depicted them flying the (butterfly) kite.

They probably do but we have no proof of that, from CH or otherwise.
    Yes we do... The top pic on the fridge is the pic that Ricki drew that Emily was handing to Brad in a screen shot.. What more proof would we need?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48 View Post
    But is it possible that since Brad is still under contract, that the producers could make him hang the pictures on the fridge to throw us off?
    Sure they could... The prod's pretty much dictate what is shown, said, done, and what have you.. They could have taken that down if they wanted to. But, a few posts up, where someone said that they typically do or show something that is a hint.. Like Brad wearing the black scarf.. This were just subtle hints.. And I'm sure its done to build up the drama.

He looked so goofy wearing that black scarf on the view. Seriously, gotta be a clue because it was just silly looking! It even looks like Em tied it for him! LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    The dates are planned out before the season started. I can completely see them asking who he thought his F1 would be so they could give that girl the California wine date, in the hope they can go full circle at the Els Winery for the FRC. Not merely a coincidence IMO.
    Yes, Molly Mesnick confirmed in her vlog that producers choose who goes on groups dates for the most drama, but for 1:1s, they get Brad's input. So Brad must have been leaning towards Em as early as their first 1:1.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Yes we do... The top pic on the fridge is the pic that Ricki drew that Emily was handing to Brad in a screen shot.. What more proof would we need?
    I was responding to a claim made by another poster that CH wrote in his blog that Ricki gave Brad the bottom pic. If you carefully read CH's quote, however, you'll see that he was probably referring to the top pic, because he said the picture was of "Brad with a butterfly," depicting the flying of the kite (which was in the shape of a butterfly).

In all likelihood Ricki gave him the bottom one as well, but CH's blog does not prove that, is all I'm saying.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    Is what is happening now like the broohaha with "Reid gets picked" vs Ed? We have no sc to verify truth. I just think we need to collect shout outs. I go with the picture on the refig and tweet photo of Emily holding 2 glasses of wine like she is inviting someone to join her. Are there any phrases Emily or Chantal used that Brad is using in his interviews?
    The only thing that comes to mind it him saying in interviews that he feels like a "teenager" (can't remember the exact words). He mentions this in his blogs a couple of times.

I'm in the process of taking all of the text from his blogs where he mentions Emily and putting them together to see if anything shapes out. I will also do the same for Chantal. Not that I don't think the blogs can be used to mislead us. It's just easier to see the overall picture when the text is all together. Will post when I get done.

Well I'll be checking back for the next few days to see what RS has to say about this new revalation but otherwise finding out that Emily is F1 will free up my time over the next few weeks I was getting too obsessed with this board in anticipation of finally getting MY happy ending in a Chantal/Brad ending. I'll be honest, I watch the show to see an ending that satisfies the romantic in me, just like I watch romantic comedies and read romance novels. When I want to watch a mystery, I'll watch Criminal Minds or CSI, thank you very much!! Sure I want Brad to be happy... but just not at my expense
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club