Page 60 of 277 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    There were two drawings on the fridge, the one she handed him that apparently had the kite, and then a butterfly that looked more like she'd colored a pre drawn page from a coloring book.
    Yep, but CH specified that Ricki drew a picture of Brad with a butterfly. And we know from the show that that picture was representing the kite-flying, and we know the kite was a butterfly.

I'm not saying Ricki didn't colour the picture of the butterfly (she probably did), I'm just pointing out that CH did not say that Ricki gave Brad a picture of a butterfly. He said that she gave him a picture of him (Brad) with a butterfly.

In other words, there is no proof that the standalone butterfly picture came from Ricki, though it probably did.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Because this helps build up her storyline for her Bachelorette gig, pure and simple.

Perhaps it was actually Chantal who was the default F2 when he let Ashley go, hence he didn't have that chance.
    And for all we know too, maybe the prod's told her to say that kind of thing to Brad, 'send me home if I'm not the one..' The prods totally saw her manipulation, and they ran with it. Thats the whole show...

We will never know the truth.

Ricki actually drew Brad a picture of him with a butterfly, representing the kite he gave her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    They could try but I don't think he would be 'forced' to do it and I don't think he would if the persona we've been given of him is accurate.
    Are you kidding me? These people sell their souls for the $. He will do anything the producers ask of him, including dropping his gf to be on the show!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    If you were dating a guy and strung him along for a while and begged him to meet his child and said child gave you a picture just before you dumped his/her father, would you keep that picture on your fridge to constantly remind you of that dumping?? I don't think so.

I've mentioned the picture to a few people who have no interest in the show and all agree that no guy would keep a picture made for him by the child of a woman he dumped, ESP. when he only met that child once.

Take a look at Brad's apt - it is absolutely immaculate - nary a piece of paper anywhere else...yet he has those 2 pictures on his fridge "just because" little Ricki gave them to him? Why remind himself of a kite-flying day unless it actually mattered to him???
    Well...it probably does matter to him. Afterall, I'm sure he DID care about Emily (even if he doesn't end up choosing her).

IMO just proves that he's not a total d-bag.

Are you kidding me? These people sell their souls for the $.
    Well, he did stand up to them most dramatically once before and, unless it was totally scripted he went against policy and gave Emily a rose before the rose ceremony. I think he can be pretty stubborn when it comes to what he thinks is right and wrong. Actually, he didn't give her a rose, he told her she would be getting one.
    Last edited by just logic; 02-27-2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: add on
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    ITA: All that speculation that Brad did not talk to Emily's father was nor here nor there, because the HTD focused on meeting Emily's daughter, that was a hurdle they showed Emily had to get over.

We still have not seen the end of the show. I wouldn't be surprised if her father/mother are flown to SA or at the very least a phone call, actually I'm expecting it!
    How do we know that Brad didn't meet Emily's parents. CH was asked why more of Em's family wasn't there, he said they decided to focus on Ricki since there had been such a big deal of meeting her. The HTD only aired for 15 minutes. They could have met her parents, but it wasn't shown and they are just not telling us that because then we would be saying, as we are, Brad didn't meet her dad and ask his blessing to marry her, so she can't be F1. Remember Jake met Ali's dad, but it wasn't shown on her htd.

I'm, for the moment, on the choosing neither of the F2 train, but if he chose Emily, I'll be surprised if he proposes to her. As a matter of fact, if he chooses Chantal, I don't think he proposes. He has said if he proposes, it's the real deal and they will get married and if not, they are just seeing how it goes IRL. Not exact quote.

Thanks cupcakes for posting the picture of the fridge and bringing in the direct quote from CH.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    You guys ae incredible. Only Forters would think of looking on the fridge and find these pics.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm smiling. I am completely & totally happy if Emily is head over heels in love. But she has been burned before - I don't want to see her burned again. And since this whole Laurel thing - I'm not sure Brad is the man the show makes him out to be. So I would say I'm a little "Unsure" at the moment
    I feel the same way. I'm happy for Emily if she is F1 and wish her lots of luck and happiness, well deserved.
    If today was March 14th, I'll be overly excited, but I am a reserved ind. and take things in stride. Hoping that it is the truth, nevertheless and will continue to look for more clues.