Page 59 of 277 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Do we know where the other picture is from? The one below of the butterfly? I am assuming it's from Ricki as well. Maybe post filming? Or do you think she give two pics to Brad?
    CH said in his blog, that Ricki gave Brad a picture of a butterfly. I posted that day, that now we know Ricki gave Brad both pictures, because we are shown Brad being given the kite one, and CH mentioned the butterfly one.

Take a look at Brad's apt - it is absolutely immaculate - nary a piece of paper anywhere else...yet he has those 2 pictures on his fridge "just because" little Ricki gave them to him? Why remind himself of a kite-flying day unless it actually mattered to him???
    I agree!! Yes, the handlers are with him and they could make him take them down but, honestly, who besides the people here on FORT would notice and put 2 and 2 together? I think the handlers are well aware of the fact that the sleuthers here will notice every little detail and it doesn't hurt the show in the least - if anything, it pumps up interest.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    CH said in his blog, that Ricki gave Brad a picture of a butterfly. I posted that day, that now we know Ricki gave Brad both pictures, because we are shown the kite one, and CH mentioned the butterfly one.
    Thanks. I haven't read CH blogs yet. So both of them belong to Ricki.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    CH said in his blog, that Ricki gave Brad a picture of a butterfly. I posted that day, that now we know Ricki gave Brad both pictures, because we are shown Brad being given the kite one, and CH mentioned the butterfly one.
    Technically CH said that Ricki gave Brad a picture of Brad with a butterfly. I believe that is referencing the first picture, the one we saw on the show, as it apparently depicted them flying the (butterfly) kite.

Thanks. I haven't read CH blogs yet. So both of them belong to Ricki.
    They probably do but we have no proof of that, from CH or otherwise.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Do we know where the other picture is from? The one below of the butterfly? I am assuming it's from Ricki as well. Maybe post filming? Or do you think she gave two pics to Brad?
    Because Harrison referred to the drawing as a butterfly in his blog (I think that's where it was), I have assumed she made two drawings, or at least that the butterfly is her work too.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    I agree!! Yes, the handlers are with him and they could make him take them down but, honestly, who besides the people here on FORT would notice and put 2 and 2 together? I think the handlers are well aware of the fact that the sleuthers here will notice every little detail and it doesn't hurt the show in the least - if anything, it pumps up interest.
    But is it possible that since Brad is still under contract, that the producers could make him hang the pictures on the fridge to throw us off?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Technically CH said that Ricki gave Brad a picture of Brad with a butterfly. I believe that is referencing the first picture, the one we saw on the show, as it apparently depicted them flying the (butterfly) kite.

They probably do but we have no proof of that, from CH or otherwise.
    There were two drawings on the fridge, the one she handed him that apparently had the kite, and then a butterfly that looked more like she'd colored a pre drawn page from a coloring book.

FORT Regular

I'm being objective here, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I'm not buying that there is a change in F1. Too many things don't add up for me. To play devil's advocate, Brad's insistence on mentioning Em in blogs, kid's pics, VO comments, and obvious infatuation for her make me at least think it's POSSIBLE she's F1. But there are too many things to dispute that possibility: Brad's ease w/ Chantal, their undeniable chemistry/friendship and ability to be himself (which he's stressed is of paramount importance), his insistence on working out any kinks they've had instead of throwing in the towel, his unmistakeable body language, his comments on HTD re: moving, visiting Seattle "alot", holidays, pets, importance of getting her dad's blessing....by the way, all of this AFTER his HTD w/ Em......He said he felt it early and explored every option till the end- he's exploring Emily to DEATH!!! It just makes sense to me that he went back to what was a sure thing for him in his head and his heart. All of that combined with the fact that RS was MORE than positive all season about the outcome, and seems to still be confident makes me think that this "announcement" is not a change to his prediction. All I know is this: if RS and Lithargic's spoilers are wrong and EM is F1, I would HATE to be her watching Brad and Chantal together every week.

They could try but I don't think he would be 'forced' to do it and I don't think he would if the persona we've been given of him is accurate.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48 View Post
    But is it possible that since Brad is still under contract, that the producers could make him hang the pictures on the fridge to throw us off?
    doubtful only people like us are going to notice the pics they wouldn't go out of their way to make Brad hang the pics on his fridge jmo. They are their because it is a gift from his soon to be Step Daughter
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily