Page 58 of 277 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    THank you!

Again, I don't see the relevance.
    In the past the batchelor and f1 usually do something in interviews to shout out to each other....use a phrase, wear a piece of clothing, hang a rose. He is displaying an artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    Gotcha!
    I think its wonderful that the Bremily fans have the whole winery to winery complete circle, but I still think its more dumb luck that Emily ends up there. Aren't locations decided ages in advance? How would TBTB know to go with Els winery?
    The dates are planned out before the season started. I can completely see them asking who he thought his F1 would be so they could give that girl the California wine date, in the hope they can go full circle at the Els Winery for the FRC. Not merely a coincidence IMO.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    Gotcha!
    I think its wonderful that the Bremily fans have the whole winery to winery complete circle, but I still think its more dumb luck that Emily ends up there. Aren't locations decided ages in advance? How would TBTB know to go with Els winery?
    Yes, I agree. TPTB chose Emily for the winery date, but they couldn't have known that she would be the F1 (if she is). It's just complete coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Yes, but it sets up perfectly why it won't work out, if that's what happens.
    Have we seen anything of Brad since the George Lopez Show? Emily's vblogs have stopped, the last one was after the Nascar date in Vegas. I think the Laurel thing came out after that and we haven't heard from Emily since. If she's F1, there might be trouble in paradise!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    In the past the batchelor and f1 usually do something in interviews to shout out to each other....use a phrase, wear a piece of clothing, hang a rose. He is displaying an artwork.

Well, since the results have been known for quite some time, step by step.... this is simply the producer throwing something, anything, out there....

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    I have pictures of my ex's and I'm married. LOL This is a picture from a kid. Why wouldn't he have it, it was a special time...

I think this much ado about nothing...
    If you were dating a guy and strung him along for a while and begged him to meet his child and said child gave you a picture just before you dumped his/her father, would you keep that picture on your fridge to constantly remind you of that dumping?? I don't think so.

I've mentioned the picture to a few people who have no interest in the show and all agree that no guy would keep a picture made for him by the child of a woman he dumped, ESP. when he only met that child once.

Take a look at Brad's apt - it is absolutely immaculate - nary a piece of paper anywhere else...yet he has those 2 pictures on his fridge "just because" little Ricki gave them to him? Why remind himself of a kite-flying day unless it actually mattered to him???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    If you were dating a guy and strung him along for a while and begged him to meet his child and said child gave you a picture just before you dumped his/her father, would you keep that picture on your fridge to constantly remind you of that dumping?? I don't think so.

I've mentioned the picture to a few people who have no interest in the show and all agree that no guy would keep a picture made for him by the child of a woman he dumped, ESP. when he only met that child once.

Take a look at Brad's apt - it is absolutely immaculate - nary a piece of paper anywhere else...yet he has those 2 pictures on his fridge "just because" little Ricki gave them to him? Why remind himself of a kite-flying day unless it actually mattered to him???
    Do we know where the other picture is from? The one below of the butterfly? I am assuming it's from Ricki as well. Maybe post filming? Or do you think she gave two pics to Brad?
    Last edited by cupcakes; 02-26-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    He also wore a black scarf on The View, with a suit! He looked like a dork. the same type of black scarf Emily wears, see s/caps no discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I have never been convinced ASH is bachlorette.
    She has never grabbed me at all...she came out of the chute first on the 1 on 1 & her edit fizzled down to practically nothing from then on.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yes they do..but IMO..he could have chosen someone who was a lot less emotionally involved than Chantel...thats the main reason I really thought from the edit..not reading spoilers that Emily was the F2 because up to the HTD we never saw any kind of emotional investment of any kind whereas Chantel made it very clear when there were 6 or 8 women left that she was very emotionally invested in him..he has even said during the show he didn't want to lead anyone on...well taking a girl to the F2 position after she tells you that she is in love with you and you know you don't love her and you could make another choice is leading her own IMO
    If anyone is at fault, it's the editors. In OK magazine, CH described Chantal as:

"Chantal is a sassy, skeptical divorcee who makes a big impression. She "gets" Brad a little more than the other women; she's learned some life lessons along the way. Will she let her guard down?"

Far cry from what we're seeing on our screens. So which one's the real Chantal? Maybe she was a lot more skeptical of Brad than we're being led to believe and she had not fully given herself to him. It could have been her saving grace.