Page 57 of 277 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    I haven't been very active on the boards since Jillian's season (didn't watch Jake as I couldn't stand him and therefore didn't know Ali at all) I decided not to come to the spoilers early on and today has been my first day on - surprise we have the, more or less, last minute OMG moments. Having watched this season 'unspoiled' I'm going to tell you what I've been seeing.

Brad totally fell for Emily - toungue tied, stuttering, barely able to look at her, giving her the rose before rose ceremony, special times before rose ceremonies, etc. etc.

Emily - really holding back - almost to the point of not being totally interested but, in the last 3 episodes I have seen a lot more interest coming from her

Brad has said many times he doesn't like 'drama' - he even sent a girl home and that was the primary reason why. He's stated a couple of times "I don't want to see any drama in the house". Chantel is 'drama'. I like her, I think she has fallen for him but, I don't think he likes the crying and questioning. I see him with a woman much more like Emily (just not entirely sure I see Emily with him).

I think I remember a preview shown near the beginning that shows Brad quite upset as he's hugging a blonde (I think it was in front of a limo) which made me think that Emily was sent home or decided to leave. But, he was quite torn up - anyone else remember that? Then, he also said something along the line of "am I going to end up alone again" probably badly misquoted but it was something like that. So, I think he does choose Emily, she tells him that she can't give her reply to him just yet, she leaves, he's upset, the producers keep him at the FRC site interviewing, etc. and then Emily returns with Ricki, accepts and they are now engaged.

That pic is actually his SIL Dillon
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    The fridge picture is what made me open my mind more. I don't about the wine pictures; can't see Emily's home being a safe house. Or did you mean the fact she's holding 2 glasses?
    She is holding 2 glasses like she is inviting brad into the photo. Brad is not there in reality but she is contacting him with their winery date.

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    Guys, you are driving me nutz!

Where the hell is this "fridge pic" and what does it mean?
    Ricki made some pictures for Brad on Emily's HTD and they were seen on Brad's fridge in Austin during the taping of a post show interview. Major clue there!

Post 380 in this thread.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    Ricki made some pictures for Brad on Emily's HTD and they were seen on Brad's fridge in Austin during the taping of a post show interview. Major clue there!
    Thanks for replying!

Ummmmm, and this is important? Friends give each other pictures all the time and a kid's picture.... well, he SHOULD put it on his fridge, for a while anyways...

Search Brad shows ET his home, should come up with video of Brad's loft. The picture Ricki drew is on his fridge at home.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    Post 380 in this thread.
    THank you!

Again, I don't see the relevance.

Go back pages in this post. There is a photo at brad's house with a picture on his fridge. That picture is drawn at emily's house during HTD. Thus he has a token from her/her daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    She is holding 2 glasses like she is inviting brad into the photo. Brad is not there in reality but she is contacting him with their winery date.
    Gotcha!
    I think its wonderful that the Bremily fans have the whole winery to winery complete circle, but I still think its more dumb luck that Emily ends up there. Aren't locations decided ages in advance? How would TBTB know to go with Els winery?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    Search Brad shows ET his home, should come up with video of Brad's loft. The picture Ricki drew is on his fridge at home.
    I have pictures of my ex's and I'm married. LOL This is a picture from a kid. Why wouldn't he have it, it was a special time...

I think this much ado about nothing...