Page 56 of 277 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Ah, yes - but it would've been okay to bring Emily to F2 right? Someone has to be F2. Everyone was okay with it when they thought Emily was the F2...

And as for Chantal asking him to go home - pure spoiled brat tantrum. She tried to up the ante and he wasn't buying it. Instead of reassuring her, it turned him off.

But those histrionics will work well when she's the Bachelorette... Fleiss will love her!!
    My point was this is simply between Chantal's and Brad's relationship...not Emily or any other F2 for that matter...my heart goes out to any F2. Brad knew what was going on in her heart and should have sent her home as she asked. He says he pursued all relationships to the end. Chantal was an open book from the beginning with Brad and I believe he knew the "total" her very early on....nothing much more to learn to keep her that long...."pursue all relationships to the end" as he has said in interviews. Simple as that, why keep her so long knowing how emotional she was....he would have been doing her a favor. Ok...he had fun with her, blah, blah...but do the right thing and let her go. It saddens me that there is such a dislike of Chantal based on what the TPTB are allowing us viewers to see. Do any of us know the true Chantal. When watching this show I look for the good qualities of all the girls. I do by no means want to insinuate it's ok for Emily to be F2...with her history she sure deserves to happy!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I hope, pray even, we are spared the following: Beer sodden Bar-B-Que hissies, hotel hallway hormonal induced faulty tear plumbing, sunburnt and exhausted FD chemise peaking boobies and anyone with a girlfriend back home.
    Ah, Kasha - love it!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    I don't think so. He still seems confident imo.
    What else could it be regarding then if it has to do with Brad's season??

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    Is what is happening now like the broohaha with "Reid gets picked" vs Ed? We have no sc to verify truth. I just think we need to collect shout outs. I go with the picture on the refig and tweet photo of Emily holding 2 glasses of wine like she is inviting someone to join her. Are there any phrases Emily or Chantal used that Brad is using in his interviews?
    The fridge picture is what made me open my mind more. I don't about the wine pictures; can't see Emily's home being a safe house. Or did you mean the fact she's holding 2 glasses?

Because this helps build up her storyline for her Bachelorette gig, pure and simple.
    yep how many times are TPTB going to show us those scenes in her season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Guys, you are driving me nutz!

Where the hell is this "fridge pic" and what does it mean?

FORT Fanatic

Ah, yes - but it would've been okay to bring Emily to F2 right? Someone has to be F2. Everyone was okay with it when they thought Emily was the F2...

And as for Chantal asking him to go home - pure spoiled brat tantrum. She tried to up the ante and he wasn't buying it. Instead of reassuring her, it turned him off.

But those histrionics will work well when she's the Bachelorette... Fleiss will love her!!
    I really saw it as Chranny begging him via manipulation when she was pulling the whole, "if your not into me, then send me home.." She knew the rules too. Again, he was contractually obligated to NOT say anything to her either way. Lots of women have said that same kind of thing to the bacherlor, and they ended up F3 or F5 or whatever. Whats the difference? Chantal had a good time. She got to see the world. I'm not feeling sorry for her here. She had the chance of a life time. She now has the fame she was searching for.

Besides... Like Chranny's Father said, she had a blast...She had a great time.. He was happy for her. She's fine, I am sure of that.

Had to leave earlier today and then came back to this news. Oh well, so much for my saying that Brad and Emily couldn't get their relationship off the ground. Next time I'll pay more attention to the clues and the edit and far less on spoilers, just like in the good old days!

I haven't been very active on the boards since Jillian's season (didn't watch Jake as I couldn't stand him and therefore didn't know Ali at all) I decided not to come to the spoilers early on and today has been my first day on - surprise we have the, more or less, last minute OMG moments. Having watched this season 'unspoiled' I'm going to tell you what I've been seeing.

Brad totally fell for Emily - toungue tied, stuttering, barely able to look at her, giving her the rose before rose ceremony, special times before rose ceremonies, etc. etc.

Emily - really holding back - almost to the point of not being totally interested but, in the last 3 episodes I have seen a lot more interest coming from her

Brad has said many times he doesn't like 'drama' - he even sent a girl home and that was the primary reason why. He's stated a couple of times "I don't want to see any drama in the house". Chantel is 'drama'. I like her, I think she has fallen for him but, I don't think he likes the crying and questioning. I see him with a woman much more like Emily (just not entirely sure I see Emily with him).

I think I remember a preview shown near the beginning that shows Brad quite upset as he's hugging a blonde (I think it was in front of a limo) which made me think that Emily was sent home or decided to leave. But, he was quite torn up - anyone else remember that? Then, he also said something along the line of "am I going to end up alone again" probably badly misquoted but it was something like that. So, I think he does choose Emily, she tells him that she can't give her reply to him just yet, she leaves, he's upset, the producers keep him at the FRC site interviewing, etc. and then Emily returns with Ricki, accepts and they are now engaged.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    That rumor was debunked last week. She is engaged however but not to a nascar driver his name is actually Brad Womack
    Do you have a link to where that was talked about?? I'd like to read it.

Thanks.