Page 54 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: Fort gets f1 first

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post

I'm so giddy I can't even type straight!!
    Way to GO!!!! Blondie Gal....

Cheers and thanks for posting!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

If I'm the chosen one and I were to watch the show, I will be more wary and jealous of Chantal than Emily. Didn't most of the people claimed that Emily was stiff all throughout the show? No emotions, no chemistry, etc? Emily seems to be SAFE to watch. I can tolerate hers more than any ladies who were pretty adamant and made perfectly lucid in professing their love for him.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Which is why I repeat....why, in God's name, didn't he let her go earlier...being a "southern gentleman"? No excuse in my book...he was down right cruel!
    Ah, yes - but it would've been okay to bring Emily to F2 right? Someone has to be F2. Everyone was okay with it when they thought Emily was the F2...

And as for Chantal asking him to go home - pure spoiled brat tantrum. She tried to up the ante and he wasn't buying it. Instead of reassuring her, it turned him off.

But those histrionics will work well when she's the Bachelorette... Fleiss will love her!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Ah, yes - but it would've been okay to bring Emily to F2 right? Someone has to be F2. Everyone was okay with it when they thought Emily was the F2...

And as for Chantal asking him to go home - pure spoiled brat tantrum. She tried to up the ante and he wasn't buying it. Instead of reassuring her, it turned him off.

But those histrionics will work well when she's the Bachelorette... Fleiss will love her!!
    I believe that is exactly what I was told when I said it would be cruel of Brad to take Em to F2 and keep her away from her daughter
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

If I was in C's shoes I'd do the same thing. If I was REALLY falling for a guy and he wasn't feeling the same way....as hard as it would be, I'd ask for him to send me home. Easier to break ties and swim to the surface than fall all the way and drown.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yes they do..but IMO..he could have chosen someone who was a lot less emotionally involved than Chantel...thats the main reason I really thought from the edit..not reading spoilers that Emily was the F2 because up to the HTD we never saw any kind of emotional investment of any kind whereas Chantel made it very clear when there were 6 or 8 women left that she was very emotionally invested in him..he has even said during the show he didn't want to lead anyone on...well taking a girl to the F2 position after she tells you that she is in love with you and you know you don't love her and you could make another choice is leading her own IMO

I have said it a million times though...he would be very lucky to have either one of these laddies..they are both great girls...Chantel is a little over emotional while Emily is good at hiding her feelings...IMO we saw more emotion from Emily when she saw her little girl than we have all season and it wasn't til she saw Brad interact with Rikki did she let some of her guards down and we saw her getting a little more into Brad
    Yeah... I really think Brad felt bad about Chantal, I really do. He is an old fashioned guy, through and through. His relationship with Emily was as slow cooked relationship. Back in the day... A guy took the time to "Court" a woman he was interested in. He would get to know her, treat her like gold, and hold her dear to his heart. He would never disrespect her, or harm her. He would take time to do things for her, handy type things, nice things. laborish things.

This is what I saw with them, and saw it since day 1.

FORT Fanatic

I should point out too that Brad is old fashioned himself. Emily is the polite sweet Southern bell. I get why CH was saying that this is an "Old School Season"...
    Because thats exactly what those two are. Old school. I find it absolutely refreshing. Cheers to them!

FORT Newbie

I don't post much but thought I would share what I heard....from a friend of a friend of a friend sort of thing. Could be true that he picks her although I heard that Emily is actually engaged to a well known NASCAR driver that she used to date. A certain someone that is actually good friends with the father of her ex who was killed. Thus the reason for her not accepting the role on Bachelorette.

I would be shocked if Brad chose Emily. I think she is very sweet, but don't see any chemistry between them, although maybe they are just editing it that way??

I hope, pray even, we are spared the following: Beer sodden Bar-B-Que hissies, hotel hallway hormonal induced faulty tear plumbing, sunburnt and exhausted FD chemise peaking boobies and anyone with a girlfriend back home.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I am late with this, but as someone who actually attended DeAnna's closed set ATFR....(not WTA...that is just the first of your mistakes in this post). BlondieGal was not the first person who posted that Jesse was DeAnna's F1....Cape, (not to be mistaken with Capegal) posted it. Cape was a great sleuther who sadly no longer posts here. Anyway just wanted to correct 2 glaring errors here in your post. Thanks
    Karey
    Correct. I Love Truth Police. Very needed.

Things get wild and woolly around here toward the end of every season, it seems.

Best to just watch the dang show, and look at the FRC screencaps, when available to pass the time during the stressful last hours.

And when the going gets really tough, I literally ask myself "WWMFS" (translation: WHAT WOULD MS FROGGY SAY.) (She'd invariably say it's a stupid show to be mocked, not exalted or analyzed to death, and the board politics are ridiculous and to be ignored by smart chicks)

For now, I think RS and BG are in equipoise. Pistols drawn, first shots fired, but no clear winner.