Page 53 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fanatic

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    And for her to tell him, "Let's get married!" during their FD, and he still kept her! Even if she didn't say it at that time, he knew how invested she was. If his heart was going another direction, he should have cut her at F3. I think the same for Emily as well. I know everyone will say "he let the relationships run their course" but Ashley should have been in the F2, as I don't think she was as invested as Chantal and Emily.
    I honestly think he had more respect for Shawtel and Ashley... Not that he didn't respect Chantal, but those two were pretty good to him. And I have a feeling that Brad was somewhat nervous to let her go, he didn't want to hurt her either or see her cry again. He said himself he doesn't like to hurt others or see a woman cry. He feels bad about it, no doubt.

I was telling someone here earlier that I have never like the whole, "Well... she signed up for the show and knew what she was getting into..." sort of mentality. But I have to say... Chantal signed up for the show. She'd watch the series before. She knew what she was getting into. She's a big girl and if she really has a problem with then she needs to put her big-girl panties on and move on with her life. And, I can assure you she has done just that. She is not one to sit around and mope.

Brad would not have been allowed to tell her the truth. He is contractually not obligated to. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Cassie Lambert? BFC couldn't say enough nice things about her.
    Ok then.. lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

I hope this doesn't come out rude but I think the show is about how the lead feels and not how the lady/ladies feel for him. Each woman knew what they signed up for prior to everything. Eventually, it will all come down to one. There can be only one or none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Well somebody had to be F2 didn't they? And the rules are that Brad cannot tell the girls that he does or doesnt want them as F1 or F2. This is a show, and there are contracts.

And what would he have done or said anyways??? "Your right Chranny... Go ahead and go.. I'm just not feelin it for ya.. Your a whiney little brat and I'm tired of the cryin... Adios!"

No. That can't happen. This is the bachelor. The prods dictate whats going to happen. Brad? He gets to choose the final one and thats about it.
    yes they do..but IMO..he could have chosen someone who was a lot less emotionally involved than Chantel...thats the main reason I really thought from the edit..not reading spoilers that Emily was the F2 because up to the HTD we never saw any kind of emotional investment of any kind whereas Chantel made it very clear when there were 6 or 8 women left that she was very emotionally invested in him..he has even said during the show he didn't want to lead anyone on...well taking a girl to the F2 position after she tells you that she is in love with you and you know you don't love her and you could make another choice is leading her own IMO

I have said it a million times though...he would be very lucky to have either one of these laddies..they are both great girls...Chantel is a little over emotional while Emily is good at hiding her feelings...IMO we saw more emotion from Emily when she saw her little girl than we have all season and it wasn't til she saw Brad interact with Rikki did she let some of her guards down and we saw her getting a little more into Brad
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 02-26-2011 at 11:22 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Given this season that most think is a bore you need drama. Its a old school love which means its all pretty boring to teh average viewer. Reserved people don't show a lot of affenctio & being shy just adds to not much contact. Doesn't mean its not real but watching it from a standpoint of usually seeing a jump your bones & major contact then Drama was needed this year..

Who is to say that no other women were not asking to go home? TPTB didn't show it but Just maybe ASHLEY asked Monday nite & Brad gave her her wish. It may have been a toss up with Chantal & ASH & he flipped the coin for lack of a better thought.

truth be told I actually think Chantal was scheduled to be F3
    One of the reasons up to now that I've leaned on Brad choosing Chantal was because in an interview he talked about his F1 having bad Monday's & feeling insecure after watching the shows, not knowing if she'll hang up on him or he's expecting a lot of calls. Seeing Chantal being upset on the show vrs Emily the calm one... naturally had me thinking that just has to be Chantal. But with this info coming out about Emily being F1 now...I'm thinking that if Emily is Brad's choice & evidently like he says....is upset & insecure watching the shows...I can see how now. Despite Brads cautious & slow approach/reserve to Emily....he's not been that slow with the other gals. I could see her darn well questioning things he said/kisses/physical responses with the others.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    One of the reasons up to now that I've leaned on Brad choosing Chantal was because in an interview he talked about his F1 having bad Monday's & feeling insecure after watching the shows, not knowing if she'll hang up on him or he's expecting a lot of calls. Seeing Chantal being upset on the show vrs Emily the calm one... naturally had me thinking that just has to be Chantal. But with this info coming out about Emily being F1 now...I'm thinking that if Emily is Brad's choice & evidently like he says....is upset & insecure watching the shows...I can see how now. Despite Brads cautious & slow approach/reserve to Emily....he's not been that slow with the other gals. I could see her darn well questioning things he said/kisses/physical responses with the others.
    Emily must be having lots of WTF moments every Monday night.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by madz View Post
    I hope this doesn't come out rude but I think the show is about how the lead feels and not how the lady/ladies feel for him. Each woman knew what they signed up for prior to everything. Eventually, it will all come down to one. There can be only one or none at all.
    Very true. And while it will be sad to see Chantal hurt, if indeed this spoiler is true, I'm sure she will get over it when she's spent time outside the Bachelor Bubble.

It's sad though. If Emily truly showed herself to have fallen for him and was the F2 and was hurt, I would be sad for her. Many have said they would be outraged because she has such a sad story and certainly deserves happiness and love. Yet why do I get the feeling that if the tables indeed have turned, the blogs and tweets will have a heyday with how the whiny crybaby got dumped? Sure hope it doesn't happen, but I guess it is par for the course with this show. Glad to hear that those who know her say she is tough and a straightforward kind of girl. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Then again, I couldn't even watch Jenn's FRC/ATFR after I spoiled myself with the east coast feed. I loved, loved, LOVED Jerry, thought he was far too good for her, and then she dumps him at the ATFR. Didn't watch a minute of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yes they do..but IMO..he could have chosen someone who was a lot less emotionally involved than Chantel...thats the main reason I really thought from the edit..not reading spoilers that Emily was the F2 because up to the HTD we never saw any kind of emotional investment of any kind whereas Chantel made it very clear when there were 6 or 8 women left that she was very emotionally invested in him
    Thats like saying because you don't see it that its not there & real for the person that is involved. I think to a certain point at least the last 4 or 5 did have investment in Brad. Each shows it differently but doesn't mean each is not feeling it at the same level.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    If Emily is F1, I'm calling BS on this. That girl is nothing but grace under pressure.

The fact that he says the woman he chose is upset and insecure means nothing about whether she IS or not. And that's true regardless of who is F1.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yes they do..but IMO..he could have chosen someone who was a lot less emotionally involved than Chantel...thats the main reason I really thought from the edit..not reading spoilers that Emily was the F2 because up to the HTD we never saw any kind of emotional investment of any kind whereas Chantel made it very clear when there were 6 or 8 women left that she was very emotionally invested in him..he has even said during the show he didn't want to lead anyone on...well taking a girl to the F2 position after she tells you that she is in love with you and you know you don't love her and you could make another choice is leading her own IMO
    Yes. She is a big girl, and certainly should and probably will pull her big girl panties on and get on with life, but if indeed Brad let her go to the F2 as emotionally invested in him as she has been shown to be then I'm sorry, that's just wrong. Now, it could have been out of his hands as TPTB perhaps thought it would be interesting to have the crier really lose her stuff at the FRC as she gets her heart broken, but since we've been told that Brad really didn't want to lead anyone one, and since we know he has been known to "break a few rules" as TB, I don't think it would be out of the picture for him to let her go at F4 or F3, especially since, as has been said, she told him to let her go when there were still lots of girls left.