Page 52 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

I said a few days ago that I had a light bulb moment and that there were "unintended sources". No one came flat out and said anything, but certain things were said and they were enough for me to start questioning the spoiled F1. I believe the news of who Brad really chose has been known by some for at least a week if not longer. You can't be around Fort for almost 5 years as I have and not pick up on certain vibes.
    Last edited by Calypso; 02-26-2011 at 10:05 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I really would not surprised AT ALL if we do get a wedding soon after all of this. The way Emily feels about being "overprotective" of her daughter leads me to believe there is no way she would move in with a man before they are married. And you can tell tell he very much wants to be with her right now, all of the time. So the Cabo trip may have been right on as Bach party!
    I've been sayin it all afternoon!!! Shall we plan a wedding shower??

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Doesn't Emily say she doesn't know if she is able to love him back? And the episode description for the finale says, the question is not who will he choose, but will she accept? Hmm...
    TPTB knew about Brad and Laurel, because she said she called them. You don't think Brad brought her to the FRC and proposed to HER and that's why he says in a vo that he is not sure if the woman he has fallen in love with is capable of loving him back. That could be because he *issed her off by going on the Bachelor again. It could also be the reason it says "Its not will HE, but will SHE? Now this would indeed be the most controversial Bachelor season ever as CH says.

The US Weekly story could have been fed to them to introduce the public to Laurel and their relationship, so they would know who she is when she appears, even though most viewers probably don't read US.

Supposedly, Brad had his last contact with L on 11/2/10, which was probably a couple of weeks before the FRC. Can you really see Brad Womack falling head over heels in love with some other woman and getting engaged to her during that time. I don't think so. That might be RS's "serious" stuff that went down at the finale. Just a scenario! In my heart, I'm just having a difficult time of believing that he is with either of his final 2 women.

ETA: This would explain the edit of Chantal F2 and Emily, the beloved F3. Just saying.
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-26-2011 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    I said a few days ago that I had a light bulb moment and that there were "unintended sources". No one came flat out and said anything, but certain things were said and they were enough for me to start questioning the spoiled F1. I believe the news of who Brad really chose has been known by some for at least a week if not sooner. You can't be around Fort for almost 5 years as I have and not pick up on certain vibes.
    and when we watch Emily's father get the phone call from or however they do it..I'll go

Something that has always stuck out to me this season, was in one of Emily's vlogs, (I think it was after her first one on one with Brad), she says "I can't wait for you all to see just how everything turns out." Or someting to that effect. But it definitely made me think that there was a chance Miss Emily would be our F1. Just something I wanted to share!
    She seem happy in them to me and like she had a secret that we didn't know. I know I will be hanged for this but Chantal's first one, I saw sadness in her eyes. Her last one she seem a lot better, but I still got the impression she wasn't chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Em is not touchy feely in public & truly in real life neither is Brad.
    I guess that's the thing. If he isn't in public, he certainly is on the show. And the person he is the most with, is Chantal. So what does that tell us? What is the story? We have Chantal, the "sure thing" who wears her heart on her sleeve and who seems to inspire Brad to be more carefree, to be more touchy-feely, and to let go a bit from his normally stiff demeanor. Then we have Emily, who is he much more stiff and reserved around. So, perhaps he is in fact "true to form" and more himself with Emily, and if so that's probably a good thing and maybe indicates that they will have a fighting chance outside of the Bachelor Bubble, but then again this whole season the storyline seems to be has Brad changed, which to me indicates he has taken a different approach to finding love. To me, that approach makes the most sense with regards to Chantal and who he becomes when he is with her, but perhaps that is the "don't believe everything you see" caveat we've been given.

Truth be told, I don't know. My eyes, and my guts, tell me Chantal. If I'm wrong, I really hope that RS is wrong and she is the next B'ette and that's why she's so happy in her vblogs. She certainly doesn't seem to be nursing any animosity or hurt, so that's a good thing. But still, something seems off to me.

Maybe it's just my 'picker'

Problem with that theory is Brad has said he si with someone from the show
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Best news all day, sure hope it's true. I am going to need a whole box of tissue this time. Went thru half a box when Chris L. left the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Problem with that theory is Brad has said he si with someone from the show
    Cassie Lambert? BFC couldn't say enough nice things about her.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Which is why I repeat....why, in God's name, didn't he let her go earlier...being a "southern gentleman"? No excuse in my book...he was down right cruel!
    Well somebody had to be F2 didn't they? And the rules are that Brad cannot tell the girls that he does or doesnt want them as F1 or F2. This is a show, and there are contracts.

And what would he have done or said anyways??? "Your right Chranny... Go ahead and go.. I'm just not feelin it for ya.. Your a whiney little brat and I'm tired of the cryin... Adios!"

No. That can't happen. This is the bachelor. The prods dictate whats going to happen. Brad? He gets to choose the final one and thats about it.