Page 51 of 277 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Did I not pose this question way back, what if Brad doesn't choose Chantal, even after she has asked to be sent home. I knew then this was definitely going to happen.
    You see some of us took it as a clue pointing to C as F1..If he wasn't choosing her, surely he was going to send her home as she had requested! twice! I mean he could see that she was a mess over him. How I wish she had walked away on one of those RC..when she was always called last
    BTW, congrats on the Bremily ending..

Quote Originally Posted by krrj View Post
    Just to point out, Emily has never asked him, that if he did not care for her, please send her home. Chantal did, at least twice. I think that there is a difference there. I totally agree with you that it is apart of the show, However she has begged him to let her go if he didn't care .....if he did pick Em and IF he did know early on... Then that is just mean.
    So why are we shown C asking him to let her go? They could have had hidden that.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    him taking Emily to F2 never really bothered me that much because of what I have seen on the screen...she has always seemed so distattached from him and not really showing any emotions..thats why I have said all season that I just didn't think she was into him..taking her to F2 would be taking someone who was not emotionally involved and therefor would not be as hurt whereas Chantel is very emotionally attached and he knows this...he should have let her go a long time ago knowing how she felt about him if she wasn't his F1
    I totally agree, Emily just didn't seem to really care one way or another, Chantal on the other hand.... she cared alot, maybe too much....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    After the WTA on DeAnna's season she came here to tell us Jessie was the F1and the majority of us thought it was Jason
    I am late with this, but as someone who actually attended DeAnna's closed set ATFR....(not WTA...that is just the first of your mistakes in this post). BlondieGal was not the first person who posted that Jesse was DeAnna's F1....Cape, (not to be mistaken with Capegal) posted it. Cape was a great sleuther who sadly no longer posts here. Anyway just wanted to correct 2 glaring errors here in your post. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    People said the same thing for Em that it is cruel of him to take Em to the f2 and keep her away from his daughter. We were made a laughing stock and said that someone HAS to be the F2 and that it is part of the show
    In the private picnic in the drive way at the main house Emily assured Brad that she had it all figured out for her daughter - presents everyday. That her daughter was doing fine and was happy for her to be there as long as she wanted to be. I don't know if Emily continued to feel that way, but it was said I am sure in part to assure the audience her daughter was not suffering from the lack of her mother's presence. Personally I think it must have been hard for Mother and Daughter. I think it will be hard for both girls to be F2.

I just find it frustrating that Chantal asked several times to be let go and wasn't if he wasn't serious. After all Brad says he is not stringing girls along, and that he knew who was F1 early. I would have the same response for Emily if she was also saying this to Brad. And who knows maybe she was, and it is on the floor of the editing room. I just hope neither gets seriously hurt.

I know that everyone is saying that both girls seem to be over it, but I have never gotten over a broken heart in a matter of weeks. However, I have never fallen in love on a reality show either

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    okay..here is the one and only major problem I have with him picking Emily...if he loves her GREAT and I hope she loves him as much...but Brad has been quoted saying he fell early and he fell hard....which brings us to Chantel..the girl begged him to let her go IF she was not the one because it was just to emotional for her to handle....he could have taken someone else to the F2 and let Chantel go a long time ago instead of leading her on and keeping her when she asked him to let her go if she wasn't gonna be his F1....sorry but that really TICKS me off

it ticks me off more that she went as far to tell him that she did love him and if he knew this and knew she wasn't going to be his final choice....THEN WHY KEEP HER...I don't think I will forgive you for that one Brad....and don't even say its because TPTB made him keep her...Brad showed us before that he is his own man and he would not allow Fleiss dictate to him what choices he should make.

where is Babyface...me and him had some really good verbal debates during Brad's first season...I think we need another one right now

This may have been addressed already - but I think it's a good thing that Brad kept Chantal. He obviously had a good time with her - and she is full of energy and emotion. This was all re-enforced with the interraction with Brad - and he may not have chosen her to be the F1 but if she is not chosen she is leaving knowing that she is ok - and that she can in fact fall in love again - after her divorce. If she is not chosen - she was 1 of 30 - her chances were low but she had "a blast" - and maybe she learned some valuable life lessons about herself.
    Last edited by Cerese; 02-26-2011 at 09:59 PM.

another thing that makes my TICKED OFF LIST..lol...we have seen the commerical of Chantel telling Brad during the FD...lets go now and get married....if she wasn't the F1 why not send her home instead of Ashley..from what I was told Ashley was involved but not to the level that Chantel is...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Given this season that most think is a bore you need drama. Its a old school love which means its all pretty boring to teh average viewer. Reserved people don't show a lot of affenctio & being shy just adds to not much contact. Doesn't mean its not real but watching it from a standpoint of usually seeing a jump your bones & major contact then Drama was needed this year..

Who is to say that no other women were not asking to go home? TPTB didn't show it but Just maybe ASHLEY asked Monday nite & Brad gave her her wish. It may have been a toss up with Chantal & ASH & he flipped the coin for lack of a better thought.

truth be told I actually think Chantal was scheduled to be F3
    You are quite possibly right about Chantal being the F3...Monday's show will be very telling in that regard...I appreciate your insight. Regarding your "drama" comment above, that would be even more detrimental if Brad/TPTB kept Chantal to provide some "on screen" romance/bone jumping only to keep the show exciting.....not good in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I totally agree, Emily just didn't seem to really care one way or another, Chantal on the other hand.... she cared alot, maybe too much....
    That's assuming you believe that. A reserved person shows it very differently & not wears there heart on there sleeve but they feel just as deep. behind closed door Em is just fine Im sure. This is old school & many don't get it. Then again we have an edit that also held a lot back for obvious reasons..

Em is not touchy feely in public & truly in real life neither is Brad.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I take exception to this - not *everyone* was lazy - some of us did continue to sleuth and came up with compelling evidence. It's not our fault it was ignored.

Perhaps there are some other things that should be rewritten for future season...
    I concur with this. There are definitely other things that should be rewritten for future seasons.