Page 49 of 277 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Which is why I repeat....why, in God's name, didn't he let her go earlier...being a "southern gentleman"? No excuse in my book...he was down right cruel!
    As we so frequentley get told someone has to be F2. This discussion came up before about EM with the same reply. Once Michelle was gone the drama was gone & Michelle & Chantal have some of the same personality. Both tend to manipulate in my opinion. Chantal is a little sneakier with it.

Anyways once Michelle was gone drama had to continue to get to the end.

Brad has been a southern gentelmen to all the women NO exceptions.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the only question I have is WHY ASHLEY for bachelorette...IMO the F2 whether it be Emily or Chantel would have made a much better bachelorette..then it makes me question..were one of them set up to be and its been changed at the last minute because we have the rumors from guys that say they are no longer cast since they are going a different direction
    If it is Ashley I am not watching cause it would be like watching a teen show on MTV or something. She's just not the right person for the lead. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    If it is Ashley I am not watching cause it would be like watching a teen show on MTV or something. She's just not the right person for the lead. JMO
    well we would leave OLD SCHOOL Bach wouldn't we & get back to party & jump the bones that people favour..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

okay..here is the one and only major problem I have with him picking Emily...if he loves her GREAT and I hope she loves him as much...but Brad has been quoted saying he fell early and he fell hard....which brings us to Chantel..the girl begged him to let her go IF she was not the one because it was just to emotional for her to handle....he could have taken someone else to the F2 and let Chantel go a long time ago instead of leading her on and keeping her when she asked him to let her go if she wasn't gonna be his F1....sorry but that really TICKS me off

it ticks me off more that she went as far to tell him that she did love him and if he knew this and knew she wasn't going to be his final choice....THEN WHY KEEP HER...I don't think I will forgive you for that one Brad....and don't even say its because TPTB made him keep her...Brad showed us before that he is his own man and he would not allow Fleiss dictate to him what choices he should make.

where is Babyface...me and him had some really good verbal debates during Brad's first season...I think we need another one right now
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 02-26-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post

I am right there with you. I haven't watched one of her dates, including her HTD. Not that I don't like her, she just doesn't draw me in enough to watch even one date, let alone an entire season.

If this is true, I will never trust myself again! Seriously, good for the Bremily fans if it is. For me, there was nothing I could see in their interactions that trumped the intense connection between he and Chantal.

It's true, someone has to be F2. I am surprised, though, that he kept Chantal over Ashley if his heart truly was in it from the start with Emily. Chantal asked him, what, twice? to let her go if he wasn't feeling it with her. I just don't get it, but then again it's happened before and I guess it will again. Bremily fans said the same thing about keeping Emily away from her daughter if she wasn't F1, but we never once saw her asking him to let her go if he couldn't imagine her as the F1. If she had, I'd be really ticked at Brad if he didn't listen to her and let her go. And I'll be really ticked at him if this happens to Chantal as well. Not ticked because he chose Emily, that's his business and if he's happy then good for them, but because Chantal asked to go, and he didn't let her but kept her to the end in order to break her heart.

I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to me. Something feels off somehow. It's probably just me though, but something just doesn't jive. I guess Fleiss got me??

See thats the thing we don't know that Ash didn't ask to leave also & we may find she did Monday nite. Other women may have asked too but TPTB are not going to show that either

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Which is why I repeat....why, in God's name, didn't he let her go earlier...being a "southern gentleman"? No excuse in my book...he was down right cruel!
    Because she was the other girl he had the best connection with. He also saw her as the toughest girl in the house and she was probably his fall back girl if he got cold feet about the Emily situation. JMO
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

People said the same thing for Em that it is cruel of him to take Em to the f2 and keep her away from his daughter. We were made a laughing stock and said that someone HAS to be the F2 and that it is part of the show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

OMG Blondie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the news.... I have to come out of lurkdom for this.

Awwwwwwwww, I love Emily and Brad together.

Now I hope after this RS is toast. He has basically had it wrong 2 seasons in a row no matter what he says!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy....