Page 48 of 277 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: Fort gets f1 first

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    OMG!!! I am so excited for Brad and Emily! I agree that Fridge-gate was the give-away of all give-aways! A huge thanks to CSW and Brit for that huge finding! And a HUGE thank you to Blondie!!! I think given this information, more people may be able to see the terrific love story that is going on!!! What an incredible ending!!!
    Hi guys, I haven't been posting much this season... What's the fridge-gate that everyone's talking about? I can't find the explanation anywhere...

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I take exception to this - not *everyone* was lazy - some of us did continue to sleuth and came up with compelling evidence. It's not our fault it was ignored.

Perhaps there are some other things that should be rewritten for future season...
    First of all, I said "we" because I am just as guilty of it as anybody.

Second of all I am talking about sleuthers as a group that includes more than just this board. I know there have been some like yourself and Ryvetted and others who have been tirelessly sleuthing with an open mind despite the spoilers.

You guys are our example and are to be commended and the example needs to be followed next season.

I didn't mean to call anybody "lazy" just that the group at large has been lax in sleuthing since RS and too apt to believe in the spoilers. I am sorry if my earlier post offended anybody. I certainly didn't mean to.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    Must be! When you really think about it, he looked/s more connected to Chantal, Shawntell, Ashley, even Michelle if you go by "comfortableness" and affection. Maybe we will see more natural chemistry now that Emily seems to "have fallen in love" after seeing his time with Ricki. Hope so!
    I feel so bad for Chantal. It is going to be so hard to watch her at the frc.
    Which is why I repeat....why, in God's name, didn't he let her go earlier...being a "southern gentleman"? No excuse in my book...he was down right cruel!

Re: Fort gets f1 first

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48 View Post
    Hi guys, I haven't been posting much this season... What's the fridge-gate that everyone's talking about? I can't find the explanation anywhere...
    In Brad's ET interview there was a crayon colored picture on his fridge. It was an exact match to the picture that little Ricki colored for him on the HTD. At first I said it wasn't enough until we got more evidence, but Blondie Gal's spoiler if correct would be that evidence.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I have another thought here in that I think Blondie was given the information for a purpose & that is so people will sit & watch Emily & Brad's love story unfold. Many have deflected that since it was asked & are missing a great story.

It may not be a love story to you but its there love story. Hoops & hurdles as in any relationship. All your being asked is to watch it till the end.
    I hope so - it's so rare we have a love story - why not let us enjoy it !

Something that has always stuck out to me this season, was in one of Emily's vlogs, (I think it was after her first one on one with Brad), she says "I can't wait for you all to see just how everything turns out." Or someting to that effect. But it definitely made me think that there was a chance Miss Emily would be our F1. Just something I wanted to share!

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I went back and watched the hometown date episode and Brad's breakdown of the relationships. If RS and Lithargic spoiler correct, we are in a risk/reward vs. safety pattern and the emotion/drama etc is the dragon to be slain. If Blondie Gal's spoiler is correct the key words are at the end of the segment with Chantal when Brad says what he can't live with in real life is the emotional roller coaster is the key word to her F2 edit in the Mr. Nice Guy pattern.

We usually deal with Nice Girl/Ms Right F2 as "intimidatingly perfect" like Kiptyn. But the original F2 edit in this pattern was that the F2's red flags are deal breakers making them wrong for the bachelor or bachelorette. If this is the case, we are in a Nice Girl vs. Ms. Right pattern and Emily is Ms Right because she isn't on an emotional roller coaster which suits Brad.

We are back at square one basically, so it is kind of like we are casual viewers again and rooting bias will make half right and half wrong. I am going to sit back and enjoy the rest of the season no matter who wins.

Next year, we are going to have to go back to regular sleuthing and not rely at all on the spoilers. Because the spoilers had been right up until the Ali season, we had gotten lazy and haven't used caps to tell us who goes home when and who is F1. When Ashley's (if it is Ashley) season airs, we need to wait for the caps and sleuth by cap the final three. Then we need to dig deep under the surface and use caps to help us with edit, not rooting bias or patterns as Fleiss is using it against us.

It still could go either way and personally, I think it is fun that we don't really know how this ends. Wake up call. We have gotten away from watching for the fun of it, and sleuthing on our own instead of relying on RS, Lithargic and others to do our sleuthing for us.
    I have to respectfully disagree with you on several points, only for the purpose of hearing the other side of the story.

Although s/caps are helpful, they are not the be all and end all of getting to the F1. From epi 1, spoilers are out already, they did their job, Chantal the slap girl, was everywhere, all over Brad, narrating camera panning quite frequently, etc, everyone falling in love with Chantal, everyone's hopes for a love story unfolding, however, the realistic question is, would MF ever show a love story? The answer is NO, never. So right from epi one, we knew Chantal could not be the F1.

The bolded regarding Chantal and Brad not liking the drama, he mentioned that a couple of times, the first time was the red flag, the second time, was a good possibility, and the we had good times and bad times what's next is definately a problem. Sleuthers, never rely strictly on spoilers, that's why they get to enjoy the success, Ali's season, and now Brad's season and many more before that. Some may get lazy listen to spoilers, and immediatley falls in love with the spoiled winner, sleuthers, don't get lazy, actually, they never stop.

The edit has been all over the map, Chris/Ali HTD had a lot of similarities, teacher dads nurse moms etc, Chantal's HTD, read her blog, she goes on and on on the similarities between Brad and her Dad, and they made a point of showing that during the epi. Usually first HTD shown, is F1, however during Jakes season, Vienna's HTD was last. So although the edit is important, its more like the content of the edit, rather than the positioning of contestants.

And finally, I don't understand Mrs Nice Girl vs Mrs Right Girl. There was no versus, Brad said he fell hard, he fell early, and during the media appearances, he said he chose someone, he's in love, and they are happy.

Therefore, Mrs Right was always there, the sleuthers knew that there was never any competition, but the show must go on. IMO Chantal isn't being edited as Mrs Nice Girl at all. She is good with the snark, which comes across snobby, and she is protrayed as a spoiled brat. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Which is why I repeat....why, in God's name, didn't he let her go earlier...being a "southern gentleman"? No excuse in my book...he was down right cruel!
    I actually am coming around to this and think that if this is true, Chantal might be glowing and happy because she is realizing that she needs time to heal from divorce and is better off on her own feet until Mr. Right came along. That is what Tenley did and Kiptyn is much better for her than Jake any day.

I love both girls in their own way and I haven't rooted all year. I like Chantal's courage and feistiness and I love Emily's diplomacy and gentle strength. I hate to see either of them hurt as the F2. But Either way, I think Brad's choice worked out best for all involved.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Ha Ha...I actually thought this same exact thing when this info came out last week...but didn't want "to put it out there"....LOl

Who knows...as Reid said...(I think)...it's all ONE BIG Mind**ck...LOL
    I read something like that last week also but I thought Em actually did date or have a close friend who is a race car driver...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I actually am coming around to this and think that if this is true, Chantal might be glowing and happy because she is realizing that she needs time to heal from divorce and is better off on her own feet until Mr. Right came along. That is what Tenley did and Kiptyn is much better for her than Jake any day.

I love both girls in their own way and I haven't rooted all year. I like Chantal's courage and feistiness and I love Emily's diplomacy and gentle strength. I hate to see either of them hurt as the F2. But Either way, I think Brad's choice worked out best for all involved.
    I so agree with your post. Though I haven't always been fond of "edited" Chantal....I have grown to like her in her vlogs. She comes across as a kind and grateful person. Edited Emily....I liked her but found her boring and not always "relatable" as a preson....on her vlogs....she comes across as a "very" normal person.

I hope they're both happy. I'm not going to "roast" Brad about texting Laurel before/during the show...letting go is hard (speaking from experience) and if the most Laurel has is a "Happy B'day" text.....then I'm not too worried about Brad or his F1...(whoever it ends up being)