Page 46 of 277 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2 View Post
    To the bolded: Exactly. If we see a real leap in the next episode with them being much more at ease and into each other, then the season will start to make sense. If we continue to see gobs of connection with Chantal and then Brad staying in the 'I'm so nervous' zone with Emily then I can't make any sense of this!
    I didn't see Andy's season, but with last season at least there was something with A&R and also a lot of interaction and ease and fun with A&C. I just don't see anything yet with B/E except the storyline, and that doesn't seem to be enough to make this sitch believable to me (yet! waiting for Monday to see how it goes!).
    Someone from another country put Andy's whole season on You Tube if you have 15 hours to spare, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2 View Post
    To the bolded: Exactly. If we see a real leap in the next episode with them being much more at ease and into each other, then the season will start to make sense. If we continue to see gobs of connection with Chantal and then Brad staying in the 'I'm so nervous' zone with Emily then I can't make any sense of this!
    I didn't see Andy's season, but with last season at least there was something with A&R and also a lot of interaction and ease and fun with A&C. I just don't see anything yet with B/E except the storyline, and that doesn't seem to be enough to make this sitch believable to me (yet! waiting for Monday to see how it goes!).
    Yes, we need to see something! And if they're going to wait this long to show a connection, then I will start watching only the FD, LCD, and FRC from now on. Why waste my time on the entire season?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    There is absolutely NO WAY Ashley will be bachelorette - her edit clearly makes this point. People don't know anything about her other than she got drunk, whines, and is insecure, insecure, insecure. They edited her as too neurotic to be the next 'Ette. I truly believe we will hear that Chantal is the next one...if she wants it.
    That is true...

PS Thank you for finding the picture..That did seal the deal for me...

FORT Fanatic

Actually, it's extremely, extremely simple - rewatch Andy's season and insert Emily into Tessa's role and Chantal into Bevin's. Andy's season was used as an example all season long as editing explanations but was ignored. If you do this, you will find that it all makes sense and Emily has been the F1 from very early on, just as Brad and Jason have said.
    I keep waiting to see if there will be a mysterious Chantal behind-the-scenes video showing up on YouTube any day now - BTW, I was shocked that the "I like beef" video is still on YouTube - never understood how that and the other kayak video got "leaked" right about this time of the season. That Chantal in white shirt scene so reminded me of Bevin's date - another Seattle gal.

FORT Fan

Well, horaaay for you Bremily fans...I'm a bit down trodden over this news...I don't dislike Emily and she certainly deserves all the happiness life can offer however I truly thought Chantal was a better fit for Brad....you know...opposites attrack and each brings out the positive attributes of the other which don't come naturally. With that said, I think it is despicable the Brad would take Chantal to F2 knowing how emotionally invested she was in him and her telling him "twice" to let her go if he wasn't feeling it. He most certainly could see how she felt about him! If he had a heart and backbone against the TPTB, he could have definitely let her go at F4 or F5! Maybe all the time Chantal was being set up to be the next B'ette, not Emily as we are were speculating. She could still have assumed that roll at F4 or F5. This can be a real farce! Hey girls bare her heart, mind and soul to me....and I give you nothing in return...but hold on until the very end and trust in what we have! Oh yeah....quite a joke!

I take exception to this - not *everyone* was lazy - some of us did continue to sleuth and came up with compelling evidence. It's not our fault it was ignored.

Perhaps there are some other things that should be rewritten for future season...
    Fort sleuthers were able to form their own mirroring elimination order via scs, despite what RS said--and it matched up. So we can't discount those sleuthing in that area. And that's big.
    We also came up with scs that supported some dates were not as RS had determined (sent from his mountain like the tabernacles).
    We will continue the rest of the season to do the same regardless of the spoilers from RS, BG or from the mountain via any new tabernacles! Thus does our world revolve! AMEN!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Yes, we need to see something! And if they're going to wait this long to show a connection, then I will start watching only the FD, LCD, and FRC from now on. Why waste my time on the entire season?
    Actually, I didn't watch Ali's season until HTD and onward. Didn't watch Jake at all because I hated him on Jillian's show, so I didn't know or care about Ali. Anyway, last season was pretty enjoyable for me because I only watched the good stuff when connections are already formed...much more so than this season getting attached to Chantal all along only to learn I've been fooled. Again. I highly recommend the HTD plan.

FORT Fan

Just checked out BabyFaceC's twitter page to see if he'd posted anything....(besides eating thin mints) and it appears he's drawn to blondes also...his wife looks very much life Dillon and Emily....LOL (or appears to)

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Well, horaaay for you Bremily fans...I'm a bit down trodden over this news...I don't dislike Emily and she certainly deserves all the happiness life can offer however I truly thought Chantal was a better fit for Brad....you know...opposites attrack and each brings out the positive attributes of the other which don't come naturally. With that said, I think it is despicable the Brad would take Chantal to F2 knowing how emotionally invested she was in him and her telling him "twice" to let her go if he wasn't feeling it. He most certainly could see how she felt about him! If he had a heart and backbone against the TPTB, he could have definitely let her go at F4 or F5! Maybe all the time Chantal was being set up to be the next B'ette, not Emily as we are were speculating. She could still have assumed that roll at F4 or F5. This can be a real farce! Hey girls bare her heart, mind and soul to me....and I give you nothing in return...but hold on until the very end and trust in what we have! Oh yeah....quite a joke!
    And for her to tell him, "Let's get married!" during their FD, and he still kept her! Even if she didn't say it at that time, he knew how invested she was. If his heart was going another direction, he should have cut her at F3. I think the same for Emily as well. I know everyone will say "he let the relationships run their course" but Ashley should have been in the F2, as I don't think she was as invested as Chantal and Emily.

I have another thought here in that I think Blondie was given the information for a purpose & that is so people will sit & watch Emily & Brad's love story unfold. Many have deflected that since it was asked & are missing a great story.

It may not be a love story to you but its there love story. Hoops & hurdles as in any relationship. All your being asked is to watch it till the end.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol