Page 45 of 277 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

I really would not surprised AT ALL if we do get a wedding soon after all of this. The way Emily feels about being "overprotective" of her daughter leads me to believe there is no way she would move in with a man before they are married. And you can tell tell he very much wants to be with her right now, all of the time. So the Cabo trip may have been right on as Bach party!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Actually, it's extremely, extremely simple - rewatch Andy's season and insert Emily into Tessa's role and Chantal into Bevin's. Andy's season was used as an example all season long as editing explanations but was ignored. If you do this, you will find that it all makes sense and Emily has been the F1 from very early on, just as Brad and Jason have said.
    I have a ph.D in that particular season, LOL, and it's funny I can't see it at all. I feel stupid, because I respect the hell out of you guys. I guess the common story you're seeing is that he's smitten, and she's unsure about the process of finding a husband on a TV Show?

I guess you all would agree that we'd need to see some direct (NOT in the moment's) interactions that were warm and fun and relaxed in the next episode, right? Or will we have to wait until finale night to see reciprocation and ease?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I hope, for Ricki's sake, that if Emily is F1 he doesn't propose to her but decides to continue their relationship after the show, taking it slow like they have been doing. How insane would it be for Ricki to meet Mr. Brad once, and then the next time she sees him, Mr. Brad and her mother being engaged to be married? That's way beyond the pale IMO.
    I just defies all common sense. If Brad and Emily are together that's one thing -- good for them. But to bring the kid into the middle of it -- a reality TV show run by Mike Fleiss, no less -- on camera for all the world to see and judge, it's just too much. Somebody has to advocate for the child. Somebody, please, put the child's best interests first. Everything else can wait.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    I have a ph.D in that particular season, LOL, and it's funny I can't see it at all. I feel stupid, because I respect the hell out of you guys. I guess the common story you're seeing is that he's smitten, and she's unsure about the process of finding a husband on a TV Show?

I guess you all would agree that we'd need to see some direct (NOT in the moment's) interactions that were warm and fun and relaxed in the next episode, right? Or will we have to wait until finale night to see reciprocation and ease?
    If your hoping to see jump your bones kinda action your not getting it with Em & Brad. There old school & behind closed doors.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I take exception to this - not *everyone* was lazy - some of us did continue to sleuth and came up with compelling evidence. It's not our fault it was ignored.

Perhaps there are some other things that should be rewritten for future season...
    CSW, I hope that little happy dance you got to do upon seeing Little Ricki give that picture to Brad on the HTD is worth all of the naysaying you got!!!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    If your hoping to see jump your bones kinda action your not getting it with Em & Brad. There old school & behind closed doors.
    So was Tessa. She had no use for PDA in front of cameras. But there was a very real and natural "I have so much fun with you" rapport. They cracked each other up, etc etc etc.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the only question I have is WHY ASHLEY for bachelorette...IMO the F2 whether it be Emily or Chantel would have made a much better bachelorette..then it makes me question..were one of them set up to be and its been changed at the last minute because we have the rumors from guys that say they are no longer cast since they are going a different direction
    There is absolutely NO WAY Ashley will be bachelorette - her edit clearly makes this point. People don't know anything about her other than she got drunk, whines, and is insecure, insecure, insecure. They edited her as too neurotic to be the next 'Ette. I truly believe we will hear that Chantal is the next one...if she wants it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

So was Tessa. She had no use for PDA in front of cameras. But there was a very real and natural "I have so much fun with you" rapport. They cracked each other up, etc etc etc.
    Its there too..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Its there too..
    Like Bettina, LOL. I have the memory of an elephant too.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    I have no problem with Emily either even though I went by the edited interactions showing what appeared more chemistry with Chantal. It's just a shame with all the hours & hours they filmed of Brad & Emily that so much of the interactions & indepth conversations were left on the cutting room floor. Let's hope the last 2 Episodes will really get with the program.....

To the bolded: Exactly. If we see a real leap in the next episode with them being much more at ease and into each other, then the season will start to make sense. If we continue to see gobs of connection with Chantal and then Brad staying in the 'I'm so nervous' zone with Emily then I can't make any sense of this!
    I didn't see Andy's season, but with last season at least there was something with A&R and also a lot of interaction and ease and fun with A&C. I just don't see anything yet with B/E except the storyline, and that doesn't seem to be enough to make this sitch believable to me (yet! waiting for Monday to see how it goes!).