Page 44 of 277 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Why, when Ricki is an important part of Emily's life. An engagement is a serious thing too if she accepted one from Brad. She would want her daughter be a part of it. Remember Emily is a package deal, which Brad seems eager to take.
    I hope, for Ricki's sake, that if Emily is F1 he doesn't propose to her but decides to continue their relationship after the show, taking it slow like they have been doing. How insane would it be for Ricki to meet Mr. Brad once, and then the next time she sees him, Mr. Brad and her mother being engaged to be married? That's way beyond the pale IMO.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    After dinner tonight, I am going to re-watch all episodes (glad I DVR them) to see if I can use our normal sleuth tricks to come up with a different ending than the one we thought we had.

I think Fleiss reads the boards and realizes that we tend to sleuth by patterns and is flipping them on their ear.

We didn't only have an early spoiler, he had the edit and patterns match the early spoiler.

Several of our reliable patterns are all going to go by the wayside if this new spoiler is correct.

I am going to have to study this closely after the finale airs, because the edit patterns don't change, but the key words and what to look for as a tell of what edit we are in might be changing.

I will definitely update my sleuth guide for future edits if this is the case.
    Actually, it's extremely, extremely simple - rewatch Andy's season and insert Emily into Tessa's role and Chantal into Bevin's. Andy's season was used as an example all season long as editing explanations but was ignored. If you do this, you will find that it all makes sense and Emily has been the F1 from very early on, just as Brad and Jason have said.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Actually, it's extremely, extremely simple - rewatch Andy's season and insert Emily into Tessa's role and Chantal into Bevin's. Andy's season was used as an example all season long as editing explanations but was ignored. If you do this, you will find that it all makes sense and Emily has been the F1 from very early on, just as Brad and Jason have said.
    I have said this more than once this season..Tessa/Bevin's edit...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    All I have to say about this (okay, it's very unlike this is *ALL* I will have to say , but...) Brad, if you chose Emily....Do.Not.Screw.This.Up. If you insinuate yourself into Ricki's life, you better mean business.
    That's the big gamble. And the part I have a problem with. But, what are the odds? I mean, really?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    yes he did / CH said does Brad really want to be that guy to take Em to the f2 knowing her backstory and break her heart. (paraphrasing)
    OK thanks, now if he did say that wouldn't he basically be giving away the F1? He very recently said he has "never" given the F1 away? Your thoughts guys!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I hope, for Ricki's sake, that if Emily is F1 he doesn't propose to her but decides to continue their relationship after the show, taking it slow like they have been doing. How insane would it be for Ricki to meet Mr. Brad once, and then the next time she sees him, Mr. Brad and her mother being engaged to be married? That's way beyond the pale IMO.
    I agree with this. Not to mention, having Ricki go to SA would kind of ruin the surprise of Brad proposing to Emily. No way in heck could Ricki show up there without Emily's knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    That's the big gamble. And the part I have a problem with. But, what are the odds? I mean, really?
    not good with the track record this show has.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    OK thanks, now if he did say that wouldn't he basically be giving away the F1? He very recently said he has "never" given the F1 away? Your thoughts guys!!!!!
    Well he also said in a blog that the "F1 has always got the first helicopter date" (paraphrasing again) and some people thought that was a clue that Chantal was F1
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Probably 50:50 just like any other marriage. Why not?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I went back and watched the hometown date episode and Brad's breakdown of the relationships. If RS and Lithargic spoiler correct, we are in a risk/reward vs. safety pattern and the emotion/drama etc is the dragon to be slain. If Blondie Gal's spoiler is correct the key words are at the end of the segment with Chantal when Brad says what he can't live with in real life is the emotional roller coaster is the key word to her F2 edit in the Mr. Nice Guy pattern.

We usually deal with Nice Girl/Ms Right F2 as "intimidatingly perfect" like Kiptyn. But the original F2 edit in this pattern was that the F2's red flags are deal breakers making them wrong for the bachelor or bachelorette. If this is the case, we are in a Nice Girl vs. Ms. Right pattern and Emily is Ms Right because she isn't on an emotional roller coaster which suits Brad.

We are back at square one basically, so it is kind of like we are casual viewers again and rooting bias will make half right and half wrong. I am going to sit back and enjoy the rest of the season no matter who wins.

Next year, we are going to have to go back to regular sleuthing and not rely at all on the spoilers. Because the spoilers had been right up until the Ali season, we had gotten lazy and haven't used caps to tell us who goes home when and who is F1. When Ashley's (if it is Ashley) season airs, we need to wait for the caps and sleuth by cap the final three. Then we need to dig deep under the surface and use caps to help us with edit, not rooting bias or patterns as Fleiss is using it against us.

It still could go either way and personally, I think it is fun that we don't really know how this ends. Wake up call. We have gotten away from watching for the fun of it, and sleuthing on our own instead of relying on RS, Lithargic and others to do our sleuthing for us.
    I take exception to this - not *everyone* was lazy - some of us did continue to sleuth and came up with compelling evidence. It's not our fault it was ignored.

Perhaps there are some other things that should be rewritten for future season...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time