Page 43 of 277 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Originally Posted by Cornfritter
    Regardless who Brad, chose I hope he has put Laurel, behind him
    I think the fact that Laurel is in the media, is proof that she has been put behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Yah, I am putting all of my hankies in the wash now!
    Here's the tweet I was referring to
    Millsy11374 Robert Mills
    One week to Bachelor! You will want to watch from week 1! It will make the payoff of an ending we've NEVER had before all the richer!!
    Me thinks he is talking about Emily it has never happend on the show before
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Help me out here....did CH, in an interview, once state "would Brad really take Emily (with her heartbreaking backstory...my words) to the F1/F2"? Something to that effect, like would he do this to Emily knowing all she's be through? Anyone remember this?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I don't think so but that's just me.

ETA---- I think he said at one point to stop over analzying and over sleuthing cause we were elading ourselves away from the right thoughts.
    Actuallllllyyyyy, what he DID say was, "Do your own "sleuthing like the FORTERS used to do." Some of us did (or I guess I should say we never stopped). He also told us that Brad sees the episodes a few days before it airs and writes his own blogs. There's only one girl his blogs have been speaking to week after week...

Everyone took Jason/babyface's posts to fit Chantal because that's what they wanted to see. Some of us took them to mean Emily, the above quotes specifically. But when push comes to shove, I really don't think Jason gave *anything* away. We just all saw what we wanted to see.

I, for one, am looking forward to sleuthing shadows and hotel rooms and such as a collective group instead of taking spoilers and running with them. Here's to looking forward to Chantal's season to sleuth with y'all.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Help me out here....did CH, in an interview, once state "would Brad really take Emily (with her heartbreaking backstory...my words) to the F1/F2"? Something to that effect, like would he do this to Emily knowing all she's be through? Anyone remember this?
    yes he did / CH said does Brad really want to be that guy to take Em to the f2 knowing her backstory and break her heart. (paraphrasing)
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Please, please, pleeeeeease let this be the case. If that baby shows up in South Africa I think I'll believe the spoilers that this season is a set-up from 'go'. I would really rather believe Brad is on the up and up.
    Don't forget last episode Em said herself she would not accept Brad's proposal without Ricki's approval too so were in for something.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    You really don't like Chantal do you? I'm not on the Tranny train and I don't have a huge investment in being on the Brantal train either. I'm on the Channy Train - but I can multitask. I think Emily is a sweet woman and if she's Brad's F1, then I'm happy for them because it seems to me that Brad is really in love
    I have no problem with Emily either even though I went by the edited interactions showing what appeared more chemistry with Chantal. It's just a shame with all the hours & hours they filmed of Brad & Emily that so much of the interactions & indepth conversations were left on the cutting room floor. Let's hope the last 2 Episodes will really get with the program.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Please, please, pleeeeeease let this be the case. If that baby shows up in South Africa I think I'll believe the spoilers that this season is a set-up from 'go'. I would really rather believe Brad is on the up and up.
    Why, when Ricki is an important part of Emily's life. An engagement is a serious thing too if she accepted one from Brad. She would want her daughter be a part of it. Remember Emily is a package deal, which Brad seems eager to take.

the only question I have is WHY ASHLEY for bachelorette...IMO the F2 whether it be Emily or Chantel would have made a much better bachelorette..then it makes me question..were one of them set up to be and its been changed at the last minute because we have the rumors from guys that say they are no longer cast since they are going a different direction
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I don't think ASH is Bachette & for whatever reason that was released because someone was aware the Emily was about to break as in F1..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol