Page 276 of 277 FirstFirst ... 176226266267268269270271272273274275276277 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2763

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    New Us Weekly has Brad on Emily on the cover! article in media.

WOW...Emily looks like Farrah Fawcett in this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I don't see it in the last screencaps that were posted..He is kissing Chantal on the boat after shark watching..and the ones of him and Emily in the helicopter or even sitting on the mountain..Don't scream love either..
    Well if you compare screen caps there isn't anything in any of them to write home about. It is the constant within the show that reveal, even with the most dedicated editor, you just can't edit out every facial expression, and in this go round, I am sure they wish they could have. If you are going to play texas hold-em-play with Brad, his poker face does not exist. I still would have hoped Chantal would have been the Bachelrette, she is funny, caring just the package.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Thank you ABC owned media outlet

So is are they trying to convince us it's Em only to surprise us that it's Chantal or are they smart enough to realize that 80% of their viewers wanna see a Bremily ending and just milking it for all it's worth.

BTW, Thanks nook! I wanna go buy it!

And OMG SCarlett and Sean Penn!!! WTH! Christina looks like a trainwreck.
    This is what I am wondering too...Gosh we have to wait til Monday..It is all about the ratings..That is the bottom line...

FORT Fan

Just bought the new US weekly....here are the main details.

FRC
    - Women arrived around 5pm
    - F2 breakup took only 20 minutes and was "quick and dramatic"
    - Brad proposed 4 times to get different camera angles and F1 said "yes" all four times
    - Lots of excitement...director hugged brad and kissed winner

Final Dates
    - Brad and and Chantal didn't interact much on final date - insider said they "held hands for the camera" and "you got the impression they were not that into each other"
    - Brad and Emily had a windy date. They sat talked in secluded spot for 90 minutes holding hands and it "ended with a kiss"

Other stuff
    - Brad says he knew "early on" who was F1
    - No official spoiler in the mag but we see Em peach dress with a "censure" tag over it
    - Two polls Emily wins both F1 and Next Ette poll.
    - Brad and F1 squeezed in secret quality time in Agoura hills, CA
    - Source anticipate a long engagement
    - Couple very happy and in love
    - There is also paparazzi shot of Emily and Rick walking in the rain on March 5th.
    (Ems hair looks darker than on the show)
    Last edited by nookmadazy; 03-09-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Some people have been stating about the 'unfairness' of taking Chantel and then asking if Emily were F2 would it be 'fair' to take her. In my opinion, both of these women knew what they were signing up for. Chantel knows she is emotional and had to know that if she became involved her emotions would come into play. Emily knows she left a child at home and had to know that if she went far the child would be left at home without her. They both went into this knowing these things and they still signed on the dotted line - they shouldn't be able to change the rules and say 'only take me if I'm the one'. If they don't want to take the chance they have the absolute right to walk away and Brad has, in more than one rose ceremony, mentioned that to them and given them that chance.

Adding this a bit later because it just occurred to me - after Ashley H left Brad asked then if they both wanted to continue on with this journey or something in that regard. Maybe he was addressing that to Chantel because he had told her or at least given her a very strong indication of where his heart was and, when she didn't leave that would explain the "Thanks babe" because if she had left then people everywhere would say he had only chosen Emily because noone else was left. If that's the case then a huge round of applause for Chantel because it would have shown true class.
    Good post-love the logic and I wondered about the thanks babe so it makes sense to me. maybe even the ring on her finger statement was a joke between them even. Who knows

Just bought the new US weekly....here at main details.

- Brad proposed 4 times to get different camera angles
    - F1 said "yes" all four times

Final Dates
    - Brad and and Chantal didn't interact much on final date - insider said they "held hands for the camera" and "you got impression they were not that into each other"
    - Brad and Emily had a windy date. They sat talked in seluded spot for 90 minutes holding hands and it "ended with a kiss"
    -
    Other stuff
    - No official spoiler in the mag but we see Em peach dress with a "censure" tag over it
    - There is also paparazzi shot of Emily and Rick walking in the rain on March 5th.
    Thanks for all the details!! Can't wait till Monday
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Just bought the new US weekly....here are the main details.

FRC
    - Brad proposed 4 times to get different camera angles and F1 said "yes" all four times

Final Dates
    - Brad and and Chantal didn't interact much on final date - insider said they "held hands for the camera" and "you got the impression they were not that into each other"
    - Brad and Emily had a windy date. They sat talked in secluded spot for 90 minutes holding hands and it "ended with a kiss"

Other stuff
    Agoura hills,CA wonder if this is where the all the hoopla about TDay got started?
    This is really interesting...I need to run out and buy it I guess..And 20 minute break up..wow Kinda sounds like Bevin and a few of the other F2's Like they have.NOTHING more to say..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Agoura hills,CA wonder if this is where the all the hoopla about TDay got started?
    This is really interesting...I need to run out and buy it I guess..And 20 minute break up..wow Kinda sounds like Bevin and a few of the other F2's Like they have.NOTHING more to say..
    The actual breakup "only took 5 minutes" per the article - the rest was the walk from the car to podium and back!
    Last edited by nookmadazy; 03-09-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: change breakout to breakup :)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Some people have been stating about the 'unfairness' of taking Chantel and then asking if Emily were F2 would it be 'fair' to take her. In my opinion, both of these women knew what they were signing up for. Chantel knows she is emotional and had to know that if she became involved her emotions would come into play. Emily knows she left a child at home and had to know that if she went far the child would be left at home without her. They both went into this knowing these things and they still signed on the dotted line - they shouldn't be able to change the rules and say 'only take me if I'm the one'. If they don't want to take the chance they have the absolute right to walk away and Brad has, in more than one rose ceremony, mentioned that to them and given them that chance.

Adding this a bit later because it just occurred to me - after Ashley H left Brad asked then if they both wanted to continue on with this journey or something in that regard. Maybe he was addressing that to Chantel because he had told her or at least given her a very strong indication of where his heart was and, when she didn't leave that would explain the "Thanks babe" because if she had left then people everywhere would say he had only chosen Emily because noone else was left. If that's the case then a huge round of applause for Chantel because it would have shown true class.
    I'm gonna have to disagree with this statement- I think it would have shown true lack of self-respect and dignity....and that doesn't seem to jive with Chantal at all. I don't think it's as complicated as ppl are making it out to be-Chantal fell in love (or thought she did), held out hope till the end, went to the FRC, got sent home, shed some tears (or maybe f-bombs, went back to Seattle, popped the Bachelor bubble, and moved on with her awesome life (quite well, by the looks of things). It'll suck for her to watch the finale, wine will help, and she'll have a huge weight lifted off her shoulders cause she can openly move on from the experience.

The actual breakout "only took 5 minutes" per the article - there rest was the walk from the car to podium and back!
    damn that must have been a long walk
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily