Page 275 of 277 FirstFirst ... 175225265266267268269270271272273274275276277 LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2763

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I usually call the F1 correctly, but I'm not always as enthusiastic about the couple. This time, I really am. Brad has been my all-time favorite Bachelor and I love that he is in love and Emily has really grown on me as well. It's also fun to have a hometown gal as F1 too! I'll still be happy (for Brad) if he picks Chantal, but I see such promise with Emily and Brad because of the way they mesh.

I like them too...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Regardless of exactly how Chantal worded it, she cried when she said it and he would have to be completely dense to not understand what she meant: I don't want to be dragged along on this ride if you don't see me as the F1. Was the ultimatum fair at that point to Brad? Probably not. Did he have the power to just decide to send her home? Probably not. But could he have fought to send her home if he truly believed it was unfair to take her to the end if she cared that deeply about it? You betcha i believe he could have. Hey, to be fair to Brad maybe he did fight for it and they said no. I wouldn't put that past Fleiss. But I ask all of those people who don't see this as a big deal, and who say "there has to be a f2" - how would the general audience feel if Emily were the F2 and he brought her to the end? We had many mention, when the spoilers still pointed to Chantal as the F1, that it was ridiculous to assume that Brad would take a single Mom who had such a tragic story to the end if he wasn't going to choose her. What if he kept her from her child? It could easily have happened that way. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just suggesting that there is a legitimate reason that many think it was stinky to keep Chantal to the F2 as she was easily the most emotionally invested girl (that we were shown) this season.
    This is said perfect..I think both girl are great people and it will be hard for me to watch either one being f2..

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    If Molly is eating sushi, the surprise probably isn't that she's pregnant. Isn't that one of the things expectant mothers can't eat?
    Not to mention the Cosmopolitan it appears she is drinking. Most men don't drink Cosmos, but maybe Jason is the exception?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    This is said perfect..I think both girl are great people and it will be hard for me to watch either one being f2..
    It is never easy to watch the F2-but in all fairness to the show, and as an avid watcher since Aaaron Buerge I must say watching your fav not be the one he fell in love with is a tear jerker. Don't blame him for carrying her to F2-it would have been worse to carry ashley to F2-I think they all know early on who they are taking to the f4-so they all play the game, but come on you know any woman knows "he's just not that into you" there is a definite distance between him and Chantal and I don't think she was led on. IMHO now. I am older been lead on a lot....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    It is never easy to watch the F2-but in all fairness to the show, and as an avid watcher since Aaaron Buerge I must say watching your fav not be the one he fell in love with is a tear jerker. Don't blame him for carrying her to F2-it would have been worse to carry ashley to F2-I think they all know early on who they are taking to the f4-so they all play the game, but come on you know any woman knows "he's just not that into you" there is a definite distance between him and Chantal and I don't think she was led on. IMHO now. I am older been lead on a lot....
    I don't see it in the last screencaps that were posted..He is kissing Chantal on the boat after shark watching..and the ones of him and Emily in the helicopter or even sitting on the mountain..Don't scream love either..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I don't see it in the last screencaps that were posted..He is kissing Chantal on the boat after shark watching..and the ones of him and Emily in the helicopter or even sitting on the mountain..Don't scream love either..

However, if you "compare" that kiss on the boat to the kiss he has with Emily on the LCD, I see NO comparison. It's a peck vs. drowning in love.

Some people have been stating about the 'unfairness' of taking Chantel and then asking if Emily were F2 would it be 'fair' to take her. In my opinion, both of these women knew what they were signing up for. Chantel knows she is emotional and had to know that if she became involved her emotions would come into play. Emily knows she left a child at home and had to know that if she went far the child would be left at home without her. They both went into this knowing these things and they still signed on the dotted line - they shouldn't be able to change the rules and say 'only take me if I'm the one'. If they don't want to take the chance they have the absolute right to walk away and Brad has, in more than one rose ceremony, mentioned that to them and given them that chance.

Adding this a bit later because it just occurred to me - after Ashley H left Brad asked then if they both wanted to continue on with this journey or something in that regard. Maybe he was addressing that to Chantel because he had told her or at least given her a very strong indication of where his heart was and, when she didn't leave that would explain the "Thanks babe" because if she had left then people everywhere would say he had only chosen Emily because noone else was left. If that's the case then a huge round of applause for Chantel because it would have shown true class.
    Last edited by just logic; 03-09-2011 at 11:03 AM.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

New Us Weekly has Brad on Emily on the cover! article in media.

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post

Awww how cute!!! Reminds me of the Ali and Roberto cover last season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post

Thank you ABC owned media outlet

So is are they trying to convince us it's Em only to surprise us that it's Chantal or are they smart enough to realize that 80% of their viewers wanna see a Bremily ending and just milking it for all it's worth.

BTW, Thanks nook! I wanna go buy it!

And OMG SCarlett and Sean Penn!!! WTH! Christina looks like a trainwreck.