Page 273 of 277 FirstFirst ... 173223263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2763

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    One comment of Brad's last night that stood out to me was when he described Emily as classy. In his last season, Bettina was deemed to be too classy for him. I don't think Brad ever said it but that was the consensus by some. Bettina and Emily are both blondes, upper class, and both have a similar quiet personality. If Bettina's family had been more receptive, I believe Brad would've chosen her. So with Emily being F1, we now know Brad's type. Arguably it can be said that he let Bettina go, but we have to remember that season that he didn't choose anyone, so it probably was Bettina or no one. Interesting also is that both Chantal and Bettina were divorced. Enter Brad as rescuer from failed relationships.
    I also find it curious that his F2 are from the most prominent (and probably the wealthiest) families on this season. So Brad does have a type.
    Ha Ha , GMTA, it's funny I just posted the exact same thing before I read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I wish we knew if Ali and Roberto had a wedding date for us
    Last week Ali said they have two dates -- one if they do it on TV (assuming a weekend when TPTB said it'd work for their schedule) and one if not. Personally I think they are taping it for ABC but they aren't allowed to confirm it yet.

The other day she said they'll probably announce something on May 8th but she's reluctant to give the actual date until it happens to keep it as private as possible (like no helicopters). Some people will make fun of her for anything she says on this subject, but I understood what she meant. I don't think the date will stay a secret though.

One thing to keep in mind is that ABC didn't announce Jason/Molly's wedding date and TV deal until 1 month before the ceremony.

I know the After the Final Rose was not going to have an audience per someone, but could they have had one for at least a segment?

*posting this how it was written

Thoughts?

Came across this on facebook and it was posted tonight:

Im going to be on tv next week. Watch for me at the audience on the bachelor next week on abc
    Who did he pick? U gonna get in trouble for saying?
    Yeah
    Darn! Im guessing they taped after the final rose. Tryin to save myself from being upset next week. He better pick the right one
    Who was hotter Chantal or Emily?

Chantal. Shes is a dime
    A dime means he thinks she is a perfect 10.

Really. Must be different in person. Emily is outrageous HOT to me.
    Last edited by Love_Me; 03-09-2011 at 02:31 AM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    My greatest wish right now is that Chantal would be the Bachlorette - just so that some people could see her cold-heartedly string along the F2 after having fallen madly in love, "he has changed my life forever" with her F1. Happens every season, it would happen with Chantal too!
    My wish too, but I'm not getting my hopes up on it. It looks like Ashley will be the next bachelorette. I was reading today and saw a poll asking who would you like to see as the next bachelorette and Chantel wasen't even on the list ( as she had been in the past ). It was Ashley ( at the top of the list) , Shawtell, Madison and Michele. I was disappointed.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-09-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    The truth of the matter is that I usually don't like the leads at this stage of the game regardless of who they choose. I understand why they have to say and do what they do, but I don't like it. I usually find myself feeling more sorry for the F2 than happiness for the F1. Then I ask myself why I watch this show to begin with.... and then come back the next season and repeat the cycle over again.
    Yep, don't we all. I just hope we don't get another Moana exit from Chantel., that will surley break my heart. ( I noticed they have Chantel wearing a dress very similiar to Moana's).

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    She also said it in Vegas, appropos of nothing, to send her home if he didn't feel it for her. IF Brad was truly blameless in keeping her, then why would TPTB show those segments?? It doesn't reflect well on their Bach
    Fleiss always seems to throw the lead under the bus somehow or other.

Found this on twitter. So that is two sources that confirm there will be some type of audience during the After The Final Rose episode:

my mom went to the taping of the bachelor "after the final rose" tonight
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
    I'll have to jump in here even though I haven't been reading much on the boards lately. I also share your same feelings about Chantal, and Reid is not only my ultimate F1, he is my ultimate everything...can we be triplets?
    absolutely
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Looks like they are all dressed up having a great time!

Oh she looks so pretty and so happy
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    AFRC might be done taping Ali tweeted that she is out to sushi with Jason,Molly and Roberto
    I wonder what Jason And Molly were doing there. Humm maybe baby news from them? And possible wedding datefrom Ali and Roberto. I wonder if Ashley was there too.