Page 272 of 277 FirstFirst ... 172222262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277 LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2763

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Screw that. I want pictures of Trista/Ryan, Jolly and A&R eating sushi.

I just wanna see RYAN!!! Oh my word, what a CATCH! He's all kinds of adorable to me. Sigh......
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I wish we knew if Ali and Roberto had a wedding date for us
    You and me both!

I love that they all went out to eat together....Let's hope Brad and Emily will be the next couple to join them. **
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Looks like they are all dressed up having a great time!

jason_mesnick

@Mollymesnick with her chopstix that have training wheels Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter 36 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I just wanna see RYAN!!! Oh my word, what a CATCH! He's all kinds of adorable to me. Sigh......
    Love me some Ryan! I rewatched his proposal to Trista tonight on YouTube...soooo romantic.....sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Looks like they are all dressed up having a great time!

Yup. They're all just getting back from the taping I would think. Molly looks great!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    You and me both!

I love that they all went out to eat together....Let's hope Brad and Emily will be the next couple to join them. **
    Oh, I do hope so!!!

Reading some of your comments. You guys are cracking me up!
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Since none of us knows Brad personally (except Babyface), it was impossible for us to know what type of woman Brad was truly looking for, and how he acts around someone he is falling for. The different way he responded to Chantal vs. Emily could be interpreted either as comfortable because they're soulmates/nervous because it's just crush and there's nothing to talk about, OR comfortable because it's just friendship/nervous because he's totally smitten. I think I remember Babyface saying early on that it was obvious to him who Brad chose, that's because he probably knows Brad's fumbling around Emily was a sign that he was really into her, but the rest of us wouldn't know that.

I personally appreciate Babyface giving us the inside scoop about Brad's true feelings, but I also take all the lead's comments or reflections after the fact with a grain of salt, because I suspect most of them in hindsight, with their brain deep in the throes of "new love", tend to selectively focus more on the intensity and importance of their feelings for their intended from the start, and minimize/dismiss whatever they may have been feeling for any of the also rans along the way. I think it's a perfectly normal reaction, and certainly don't fault Brad if his recollection is that it was "always Emily", since keeping her happy and feeling secure should be his first priority now. I also suspect, especially if Chantal already has a new boyfriend, that Brad's comments at this point are more hurtful to her fans than they are to her, and that she has been totally over him for a few months already.

Maybe it shouldn't have been so hard for us to figure out Brad's type. The first go round he was really into "Battina". Petite blonde. Had that hometown date gone well my guess is she would have been the F1. I think Brad does have a type and Emily fits the bill. just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    It doesn't have to be a decision made in the last 15 minutes. Far cry from that to saying there never was any contest ... it was always Emily. Apparently he decided weeks and weeks earlier, so there's a big difference between that and 15 minutes, never mind putting Ashley on the spot in SA about where she wants to live and how he would fit in as if he was really considering her in the same way as Emily, and taking Chantal to the F2 when he knew she was in love with him but he wasn't feeling the same.
    I truly believe that TPTB are the ones who made him bring Chantel to F2 position. I think Brad would have let her go when she asked him to if he could have. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Maybe they don't get engaged but he gives her the final rose and the ring becomes a promise ring or something. Maybe they would officially get engaged ATFR. I can't see how EMily can be gone for 6 weeks and comes back to reality..engaged... not having had any opinions of Brad from her parents or friends. No one has met him.
    According to RS , Brad had ABC fly Emily's dad out to Africa to ask his permission.