Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    From the sounds of it he wasn't attending. And, if I was him, I don't know if I'd come back. OOps, no sooner typed, then there you are lol
    Why? BFC admitted he could see why some would have taken his words as overly harsh to the F2, and I appreciated his saying it. People don't have to always agree with the friends/family who visit FORT or join the fun, as long as we're respectful to the person themselves. It is always a testy time here, the last week before the FRC, but I try to remind myself that I don't have to feel badly because I don't see the love story. I don't even blame Brad or Emily, I blame Fleiss and the editors, frankly, because they sold me a story that I bought wholeheartedly, before they pulled the rug out from under me. I don't mind those who don't see a connection with Chantal and Brad, and I appreciate the fact that I don't have to necessarily buy the love story between Brad and Emily. I am confident BFC understands that some people saw a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Gonna be a long night... anyone up to going and doing more random things over in the Fun with... thread like last night?
    Give me some ideas!!

Thanks BFC for the info!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Woohoo! Would love to hear anything you can share! (ughh... flashbacks to staying up until 2:00 AM waiting to hear about the AFRC from Jillian's season. anybody, anybody?)
    I was so up waiting impatiently to find out if my prediction was right. One of the only times I actually picked a contestant to be F1 instead of not caring.

Hope we get something about the ATFR. But I all really want to know about is Chantal.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    No, you could be in the right track but 'love in the air' can mean SO MUCH especially concerning Brad & Emily. There's their kite flying on their vineyard date (deleted scene), Brad giving little Ricki a butterfly kite during the hometown date, and now your theory on his comment during the elephant deleted scene (which still gives me the giggle every time I watch it).

You're right! Seems like there are lots of little clues...will be fun to find out what the "real" story is next week

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I'm way ahead of you girl
    What're you up to?
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Liseemarie View Post
    You're right! Seems like there are lots of little clues...will be fun to find out what the "real" story is next week

That's for sure, and I can't wait!
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Woohoo! Would love to hear anything you can share! (ughh... flashbacks to staying up until 2:00 AM waiting to hear about the AFRC from Jillian's season. anybody, anybody?)
    Yes! What a fun and disappointing night all rolled into one! One of my favorite seasons and leads. Oh Jilly Bean.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Give me some ideas!!

Thanks BFC for the info!
    I'll take ANYTHING except a discussion about watches!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Regardless of exactly how Chantal worded it, she cried when she said it and he would have to be completely dense to not understand what she meant: I don't want to be dragged along on this ride if you don't see me as the F1. Was the ultimatum fair at that point to Brad? Probably not. Did he have the power to just decide to send her home? Probably not. But could he have fought to send her home if he truly believed it was unfair to take her to the end if she cared that deeply about it? You betcha i believe he could have. Hey, to be fair to Brad maybe he did fight for it and they said no. I wouldn't put that past Fleiss. But I ask all of those people who don't see this as a big deal, and who say "there has to be a f2" - how would the general audience feel if Emily were the F2 and he brought her to the end? We had many mention, when the spoilers still pointed to Chantal as the F1, that it was ridiculous to assume that Brad would take a single Mom who had such a tragic story to the end if he wasn't going to choose her. What if he kept her from her child? It could easily have happened that way. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just suggesting that there is a legitimate reason that many think it was stinky to keep Chantal to the F2 as she was easily the most emotionally invested girl (that we were shown) this season.

Thank you!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    We might just be - would you describe Reid as your ultimate F1? If so, then I suspect... separated at birth.
    I'll have to jump in here even though I haven't been reading much on the boards lately. I also share your same feelings about Chantal, and Reid is not only my ultimate F1, he is my ultimate everything...can we be triplets?
    Last edited by onlyme; 03-09-2011 at 01:12 AM.