Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsyluvr View Post
    One thing I found interesting last night was Brad called his F1 his "significant other". He didn't say fiance, girlfriend, etc. Any guesses to what that means?
    Who knows at this point - maybe he chose a cameraman? I'm getting punchy. I honestly believe he chose Emily, she said yes to dating/maybe living in the same city and hopefully getting seriously engaged at some point in the future.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyMarienB View Post
    I am so nervous about Monday night. I've been watching this show FOREVER and my favorite has never been F1. Now that I think Emily is F1 I'm terrified I'm not going to have my happy ending. I hope RS is not being tricked again and that BG has good sources
    Its Emily .... remember HE STATED PRIOR TO THE SHOW that the love story began in Anguilla.....and if the love story was with Chantal or even Ashley with all the drama they were causing and with him walking away upset then this love affair with Chantal will be a rocky one....

The love affair I saw was a guy and a girl on deserted (as much as a reality show allows) from morning til night with the guy practically begging the girl to meet her daughter and promising her a rose ahead of time (never done before)......this was the love story unfolding and the producers are letting us in on this ..... enjoy Emily and Brad's story from Anguilla on......

FORT Fogey

I admit it, I like Brad less now that I know he picks Emily. I do tend to judge the B based on his/her pick. I see no spark in her. I hate her peroxide hair and her slutty clothes and general dull/fake demeanor. I hate that she followed some guy that she was not even engaged to right out of high school and never went to college, even though her family can afford it. Chantal is just so much more real and fun.

And I do not think Emily got pregnant by accident. I come from a very fertile family and true accidents rarely happen.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyMarienB View Post
    I am so nervous about Monday night. I've been watching this show FOREVER and my favorite has never been F1. Now that I think Emily is F1 I'm terrified I'm not going to have my happy ending. I hope RS is not being tricked again and that BG has good sources
    you have to believe

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    If tptb (or Brad) had kept anyone other than Chantel until F2 there would not be all the speculation and maybe's out there keeping the interest in the show alive. They were the favorite 2 almost from the beginning and tptb couldn't have asked for anything better. Even here, with the spoilers, sleuthing, etc. some people are still undecided. It goes from Chantel is definitely F1 to no, Emily is def. F1 then the screencaps and some point out things that still point to Chantel as F1 and some point out things for Emily as F1. Then, the final episode description - could point to either. Honestly, I may not like what they do to people on the show but hats off to tptb for the show they've put together this year - they've kept us guessing better than almost any season in a long, long time. There have been more flip flops on the board this season than I see on a beach during a hot summer day.
    I am burnt and ready to go home, when does the bus leave? My body fried weeks ago and wants a full compensation for the damage that has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    I guess my whole point is that he DID feel something for her. Thus, did not send her home. To me, that does not mean, however, that he loved her.

Exactly. He was exploring possibilities with Chantal.

FORT Regular

Does anyone know if the AFTR taping was a closed set so we will no get spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr View Post
    Does anyone know if the AFTR taping was a closed set so we will no get spoilers?
    It was supposed to be closed from what I can remember, but we may still get some bits and pieces..

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsyluvr View Post
    One thing I found interesting last night was Brad called his F1 his "significant other". He didn't say fiance, girlfriend, etc. Any guesses to what that means?
    Since he can't reveal whether he proposes or not since the FRC hasn't aired yet, so I think he went with 'significant other to describe his lady love.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    It was supposed to be closed from what I can remember, but we may still get some bits and pieces..
    surely babyfacec will know some tidbits... hope he wasn't scared off today!