Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    She also said it in Vegas, appropos of nothing, to send her home if he didn't feel it for her. IF Brad was truly blameless in keeping her, then why would TPTB show those segments?? It doesn't reflect well on their Bach
    I guess my whole point is that he DID feel something for her. Thus, did not send her home. To me, that does not mean, however, that he loved her.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48 View Post
    does someone have the link to Brad's friend's post? Or his screen name?

thanks everyone.
    His name is BabyfaceC easiest way to find his post is go to member list click on b for babyfaceC find babyfaceC on his line it will say find click and there you go!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Actually, Reid reminds me a lot of Mr. S so we may be on to something here.
    ooooh, and my hubby too: down to the dry wit, same hair and eye color and the glasses. Although hubby

1. can't understand why I am watching the dumbest show on the planet
    2. can't understand why I am salivating over his prototype when the real thing is in the next room playing WOW

Then all I have to do is tease him about his huge crush on Edyta Sliwinska (DWTS) and he hushes up fast (I only wish I looked like her )
    Last edited by etherealfire; 03-08-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: clarification
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Regardless of exactly how Chantal worded it, she cried when she said it and he would have to be completely dense to not understand what she meant: I don't want to be dragged along on this ride if you don't see me as the F1. Was the ultimatum fair at that point to Brad? Probably not. Did he have the power to just decide to send her home? Probably not. But could he have fought to send her home if he truly believed it was unfair to take her to the end if she cared that deeply about it? You betcha i believe he could have. Hey, to be fair to Brad maybe he did fight for it and they said no. I wouldn't put that past Fleiss. But I ask all of those people who don't see this as a big deal, and who say "there has to be a f2" - how would the general audience feel if Emily were the F2 and he brought her to the end? We had many mention, when the spoilers still pointed to Chantal as the F1, that it was ridiculous to assume that Brad would take a single Mom who had such a tragic story to the end if he wasn't going to choose her. What if he kept her from her child? It could easily have happened that way. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just suggesting that there is a legitimate reason that many think it was stinky to keep Chantal to the F2 as she was easily the most emotionally invested girl (that we were shown) this season.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    ooooh, and my hubby too: down to the dry wit, same hair and eye color and the glasses. Although hubby

1. can't understand why I am watching the dumbest show on the planet
    2. can't understand why I am salivating over his prototype when he's in the next room playing WOW

Then all I have to do is tease him about his huge crush on Edyta Sliwinska (DWTS) and he hushes up fast (I only wish I looked like her )
    Well, Mr. S hates this show with a passion, and he's a computer nerd too although he doesn't play WOW. Maybe we are long lost twins and just didn't know it?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2 View Post
    All this blah blah Brad blah blah emily blah blah poor chantal bla bla what kids need most bla blah he should have done X blah blah why didn't he do Y is really pretty funny. Oh and I really wish the couple the best! @@##$% MF why couldn't you at least gave us some #@#$%% screencaps.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I am so nervous about Monday night. I've been watching this show FOREVER and my favorite has never been F1. Now that I think Emily is F1 I'm terrified I'm not going to have my happy ending. I hope RS is not being tricked again and that BG has good sources

If tptb (or Brad) had kept anyone other than Chantel until F2 there would not be all the speculation and maybe's out there keeping the interest in the show alive. They were the favorite 2 almost from the beginning and tptb couldn't have asked for anything better. Even here, with the spoilers, sleuthing, etc. some people are still undecided. It goes from Chantel is definitely F1 to no, Emily is def. F1 then the screencaps and some point out things that still point to Chantel as F1 and some point out things for Emily as F1. Then, the final episode description - could point to either. Honestly, I may not like what they do to people on the show but hats off to tptb for the show they've put together this year - they've kept us guessing better than almost any season in a long, long time. There have been more flip flops on the board this season than I see on a beach during a hot summer day.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    If tptb (or Brad) had kept anyone other than Chantel until F2 there would not be all the speculation and maybe's out there keeping the interest in the show alive. They were the favorite 2 almost from the beginning and tptb couldn't have asked for anything better. Even here, with the spoilers, sleuthing, etc. some people are still undecided. It goes from Chantel is definitely F1 to no, Emily is def. F1 then the screencaps and some point out things that still point to Chantel as F1 and some point out things for Emily as F1. Then, the final episode description - could point to either. Honestly, I may not like what they do to people on the show but hats off to tptb for the show they've put together this year - they've kept us guessing better than almost any season in a long, long time. There have been more flip flops on the board this season than I see on a beach during a hot summer day.
    I think this is pretty much it I'd like to think (at least for Em's sake) that Brad would've been compassionate and empathetic enough to fight for Chantal to be let go earlier once he knew his F1 was a runaway

Bolded: Priceless
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Newbie

One thing I found interesting last night was Brad called his F1 his "significant other". He didn't say fiance, girlfriend, etc. Any guesses to what that means?