Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    They asked him about being engaged and he said he can't say whether or not he is engaged so then they asked him could he see himself be married by next year and he replied, "Yes."
    Who could ask for a better ending to this story, regardless of when it happens!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Are we twins?? You summed my feelings towards Chantal perfectly.
    We might just be - would you describe Reid as your ultimate F1? If so, then I suspect... separated at birth.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    ITA what was he supposed to do pick them both . At this point it doesn't matter what Brad says or does he can't win no matter what
    RE - the bolded nope

All this blah blah Brad blah blah emily blah blah poor chantal bla bla what kids need most bla blah he should have done X blah blah why didn't he do Y is really pretty funny. Oh and I really wish the couple the best! @@##$% MF why couldn't you at least gave us some #@#$%% screencaps.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl View Post
    Here's what I don't understand. Chantal told Brad before anyone else that she was in love with him. She had asked him to send her home if he couldn't pick her over 3 other girls. So if he was so into Emily, why didn't he? There were other girls that he could have kept knowing that Chantal was so invested.

But, when Shawntel brought up falling in love with him, he sent her home. He told her something like he couldn't keep her knowing that he didn't share the same feelings.

Did he really want to punish Chantal for some reason? I don't get it! BTW, I do wish Brad and Emily the best!

If you look at the actual context of when she said this, it was on the SI group date. She was 1 of 3 girls. She talking about that specific group date rose. While I have no intention of trying to reunload that discussion again on FORT, I think Brad knew he was going to give Chantal a rose that week, thus, he gave Ashley the group date rose to reassure her. At that point Britt had not had her date yet. If he hadn't sent her off in the dingy, she would have been the one to not receive the rose that week.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    If you look at the actual context of when she said this, it was on the SI group date. She was 1 of 3 girls. She talking about that specific group date rose. While I have no intention of trying to reunload that discussion again on FORT, I think Brad knew he was going to give Chantal a rose that week, thus, he gave Ashley the group date rose to reassure her. At that point Britt had not had her date yet. If he hadn't sent her off in the dingy, she would have been the one to not receive the rose that week.
    She also said it in Vegas, appropos of nothing, to send her home if he didn't feel it for her. IF Brad was truly blameless in keeping her, then why would TPTB show those segments?? It doesn't reflect well on their Bach
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    My greatest wish right now is that Chantal would be the Bachlorette - just so that some people could see her cold-heartedly string along the F2 after having fallen madly in love, "he has changed my life forever" with her F1. Happens every season, it would happen with Chantal too!
    Of course it would, same story, different season. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, none at all, that TPTB would provide an edit for an F2 or F3 that would cause me to fall in love with him. The board would become the same polarized place it has increasingly become with every season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2 View Post
    All this blah blah Brad blah blah emily blah blah poor chantal bla bla what kids need most bla blah he should have done X blah blah why didn't he do Y is really pretty funny. Oh and I really wish the couple the best! @@##$% MF why couldn't you at least gave us some #@#$%% screencaps.
    He wanted to see a virtual version of a Bachelor Pad catfight??

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    We might just be - would you describe Reid as your ultimate F1? If so, then I suspect... separated at birth.
    Actually, Reid reminds me a lot of Mr. S so we may be on to something here.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Of course it would, same story, different season. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, none at all, that TPTB would provide an edit for an F2 or F3 that would cause me to fall in love with him. The board would become the same polarized place it has increasingly become with every season.
    Exactly! This happens every year and every year we will say we are going to be objective and we know we won't be and next season we will be going over this all again.