Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fan

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    he's spouting the party line IMO...I think we heard the truth yesterday that it wasn't even close by a close friend of Brad's
    Yep, BFC himself so adamantly said if TPTB edit the finale to appear it was a hard decision for Brad to make...it wasn't....this wasn't even a close race....I'm putting my tissues away....no need...Brad's in his final act before collecting that hefty paycheck!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    You raise a good point. I certainly wasn't trying to hurt F2 at all. Speaking more of Brad's love for F1 as being real and not a spontaneous decision. His motives were questioned the first time around when he didn't pick anyone and his ability to "commit" or "Fall in love" have still been questioned this time around. I'm just trying to point out that he did fall in love this time. And not in a fake, for camera, type of way. But a way that that the loyal viewers of this show hope to witness every single season. He fell in love but now so many people don't like the way he fell in love. They want it on their terms, not his.

The show wants to lead to give every relationship a chance and to live every date and interaction in the moment. As much as someone can do that, he tried. For the record, Brad has said in interviews that he started falling in love early and he fell hard. He has never implied since that he was falling for 2 girls.

Nevertheless, it's a tough road for the F2 every season. But, I can't think of any F2 that hasn't landed on her feet and ultimately been better off.

I find your comments curious and rather weird. It's athough you're trying to sell the show and the ultimate love story for us "loyal viewers." Brad and MF are lucky to have a friend like you. The problem is I don't buy it not even a little. I personally don't think that Brad has "changed" at all especially after watching the show and all his interviews. I find him selfish, egotiscal, camera hungry, self-absorbed, manipulative, vain, defensive and lacking any true character. A REAL man would never have allowed himself to lead, use or manipulate F2's feelings because he worked for a show. Let's not forget he claims to have done the "right thing" by not proposing the first time. So what happen to his brave and commendable soul now. Did he lose it somewhere on the way to more money and exposure. I'm really curious.

This is not about denying him love or how he found it that's why we have been watching for 15 seasons. This is about his CHARACTER or lack of it based on your comments and his. Clearly we all were looking forward to that process in hopes he would find it and he has BUT at what cost. What's troubling is in his constant pleas and speeches of how he's a changed man which is so blatantly hypocritical given your comments

I commend for your loyalty and defense of friends no matter the cause.

I wish him and his F2 the very, very best for their future.

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post

I find your comments curious and rather weird. It's athough you're trying to sell the show and the ultimate love story for us "loyal viewers." Brad and MF are lucky to have a friend like you. The problem is I don't buy it not even a little. I personally don't think that Brad has "changed" at all especially after watching the show and all his interviews. I find him selfish, egotiscal, camera hungry, self-absorbed, manipulative, vain, defensive and lacking any true character. A REAL man would never have allowed himself to lead, use or manipulate F2's feelings because he worked for a show. Let's not forget he claims to have done the "right thing" by not proposing the first time. So what happen to his brave and commendable soul now. Did he lose it somewhere on the way to more money and exposure. I'm really curious.

This is not about denying him love or how he found it that's why we have been watching for 15 seasons. This is about his CHARACTER or lack of it based on your comments and his. Clearly we all were looking forward to that process in hopes he would find it and he has BUT at what cost. What's troubling is in his constant pleas and speeches of how he's a changed man which is so blatantly hypocritical given your comments

If the lead didn't do that we would have a new show called "The Bigamist".
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Hysterical.

I think you mean F1 though
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    Or perhaps Brad could have kept his final four-

"The Sister Wives of Brad Womack".....can you imagine...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    no silly..its called sister wives....lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    You know what? I am such a victim to the edit and the spoilers - I have a very dumb, weak, impressionable mind Nothing would surprise me at this point. But I will say this: the spoilers do NOT have anything to do with my girly crush on Chantal. Emily is a sweetheart and I like her just fine but Chantal has won my heart and the biggest reason is because she is out there, unfiltered and perfectly imperfect.

And... because I adore Chantal so much, I just can't get behind an ending with Brad at this point. JMO
    Are we twins?? You summed my feelings towards Chantal perfectly.

FORT Fan

Thanks so much BF I am one of the loyal viewers thayt saw it from the first epi and it has been the bbest season ever for me watching it. I see the love and I believe . I am a wedding planner and I usuusually can tell. I get so tired of the neg comments as if Brad should pick who we want him to or do and say it the way we want. Their story is theirs alone and I for one and thrilled to be able to see it unfold. Love them together

Interesting concept. I guess all the Bachelors for 15 seasons weren't REAL Men and all the Bachelorettes for 6 seasons weren't REAL Women. Since they've all done the same thing and to more than just the F2 and some in more definitive ways. So, will Ashley as the Bachelorette and any future Bachelorette/Bachelor leads. Perhaps the Bachelor franchise is not the show to be held up to the standard for real men & women since the concept from the beginning has been to find one person to fall in love with and mislead the viewing audience and the other bachelor/ettes about who that beloved one is. It's been this way since the beginning. Brad didn't start it nor will it end with him. I also find it interesting that when Brad's being honest about what went down versus lying it's considered a character flaw.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Hysterical.

I think you mean F1 though
    Oops would that be considered a Freudian slip - LOL