Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

  1. #2581
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover View Post
    Totally different is right. He will get all the love, warmth, and little moments that only a parent gets. He will not have to send them home just when he wants to go to the soccer game and help with homework.

    You guys make it sound as if having kids is a bad thing
    . I think Ricki will bring a lot to Brads life and Brad will bring a lot to hers.
    Having kids is a real thing. It's a huge commitment and it changes your life forever. Let's face it, there are plenty of people who are not meant to be parents, and for even the best of parents, there are many trying, off the chain, most difficult thing you've ever had to deal with moments. It ain't for lightweights. Becoming a step-parent ought to be treated with the complete and totally gravity that it deserves. There are as many serious, hard times as there are good. That's life.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

  2. #2582
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Forget Brad, Emily, Chantal and anyone else, I am going to miss reading your posts more than anything about this season!
    LOL! Thanks and thanks for being my voice of reason always

    Oh and I was going to write "Dillon" but decided it might have been too much.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #2583
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Having kids is a real thing. It's a huge commitment and it changes your life forever. Let's face it, there are plenty of people who are not meant to be parents, and for even the best of parents, there are many trying, off the chain, most difficult thing you've ever had to deal with moments. It ain't for lightweights. Becoming a step-parent ought to be treated with the complete and totally gravity that it deserves. There are as many serious, hard times as there are good. That's life.
    Having 4 kids (teenagers) myself I can attest to that!! But again, I think Brad will make a great dad. There are many many kids out there who would love to have a dad that wants them, that knows he might screw up once in a while... but wants to try. Kids do not come with owners manuals... we learn as we go.. Brad will do great!
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  4. #2584
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I seriously think Brad's type is having his bros' life.


    Now he's got a Dillon look alike and a kid. Looks like he's got Chad's life.

  5. #2585
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    The soccer games I'm okay with, but the helping with homework I hate! I can't imagine anyone wanting to do that every day. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom!
    whats bad is when they come home from school and ask for help and you have no clue what they are talking about my 8th grader has math I didn't see til college
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  6. #2586
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Found this quote by CH interesting about the finale:


    For Brad to come out and say, "I'm in love and this girl has changed my life," doesn't do justice to what he's going to go through in the two hours you'll see next week. I don't think it's as simple and easy as people might be thinking. It's safe to say, there will be tears.

    Sounds like there will definitely be some doubting on somebody's end.

  7. #2587
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Found this quote by CH interesting about the finale:


    For Brad to come out and say, "I'm in love and this girl has changed my life," doesn't do justice to what he's going to go through in the two hours you'll see next week. I don't think it's as simple and easy as people might be thinking. It's safe to say, there will be tears.

    Sounds like there will definitely be some doubting on somebody's end.
    he's spouting the party line IMO...I think we heard the truth yesterday that it wasn't even close by a close friend of Brad's
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  8. #2588
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    You know what? I am such a victim to the edit and the spoilers - I have a very dumb, weak, impressionable mind Nothing would surprise me at this point. But I will say this: the spoilers do NOT have anything to do with my girly crush on Chantal. Emily is a sweetheart and I like her just fine but Chantal has won my heart and the biggest reason is because she is out there, unfiltered and perfectly imperfect.

    And... because I adore Chantal so much, I just can't get behind an ending with Brad at this point. JMO
    As they say you know what you know what you are getting..No surprises..Must give her that..When she was up she was up when she was happy she was happy..when she was a crying mess you saw it all..JMO

  9. #2589
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    As they say you know what you know what you are getting..No surprises..Must give her that..When she was up she was up when she was happy she was happy..when she was a crying mess you saw it all..JMO
    And she was the prettiest crying mess I've ever seen. I could only wish to look half that good
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

  10. #2590
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    he's spouting the party line IMO...I think we heard the truth yesterday that it wasn't even close by a close friend of Brad's
    I don't think the who would be F1 was ever in question. I think that this points more to what he might go through mental/emotionally in deciding whether to propose or walk at the end.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.