Page 24 of 277 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Wow Blondie, I'm blown away! I would not mind at all if you are right and RS is wrong. What can his ammouncement be? That he was wrong?

And is this where Lithargic's spoiler about RS changing his F1 before the season ends comes in?

And shouldn't Emily be upset by watching the scenes with Brad and Chantal every week? Heck yes!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    What does it say about me if I have picked the F2 both seasons thinking they were the true F1. Chris last season and Chantal this season. I need someone to teach me how to read these things better if I am wrong again.
    We've all been there to fall for it hook, line, and sinker! My biggest downfall was Reid! Ugggh... felt awful! But not for too, too long! At least Brad didn't pick a dope like Ed! That was salt in the wound!

Looks like we have gone OLD SCHOOL for sure in many areas. Old fashioned southern gentelman with a Southern Belle with Sounthern Morals.

Had to be hard for Fliess but he did it.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

My head is spinning and I can't remember who said what anymore......I seem to recall that a number of the girls didn't choose Chantal as F1. Did they pick Emily???

not that I am doubting Blondie...been friends with her too long to do that...but why are we just getting this info so late in the game....just makes me question things...any one who knows me (blondie) will tell you that I am an anylazer...I take things apart 500 different ways and put them back together in 1000 different ways..lol...I know I pick things apart too much and that we are getting this info so late in the game has my buzzers going crazy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    not that I am doubting Blondie...been friends with her too long to do that...but why are we just getting this info so late in the game....just makes me question things...any one who knows me (blondie) will tell you that I am an anylazer...I take things apart 500 different ways and put them back together in 1000 different ways..lol...I know I pick things apart too much and that we are getting this info so late in the game has my buzzers going crazy
    We got the Roberto info late in the game last season as well
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    Is still wonder - and I have posted this before but who knows ? .... CH says Chantal really "gets" Brad. I think she figures out that his heart is elsewhere and lets him off easy. Maybe that explains her saying something about Brad will not end up with anyone - or with someone who can't love him. I think it was in the previews at the end of the first show.
    If Chantal is at the FRC, she will have a sense that Brad is in love with Emily - probably has for a long time and that's what knaws at her. She did say:

"What if / he goes down this road again / and he doesn’t have the girl that he wants to spend his life with?"

He doesn't have the girl that he wants ... not he doesn't find the girl that he wants. Hopefully, she bows out gracefully at FRC.

Butterfly it sounds like its more to scoop RS then anyone.. Feed him bait up to this point & let him eat. Then let him be eaten. lol

Sounds gross I know.. lol sorry
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    But is RS really directly involved? I don't think he is any more directly involved than Blondie. I am a betting kind of girl and I would bet on Blondiegal's information any. day. of. the. week.
    I did not rely on RS... but Screencaps, videos, brad's interviews (although not 100% since they are scripted by his handler)...

I really saw a love story unfold in front of my eyes with chantal. no doubt about it.

I saw struggling, awkwardness, unconfortable, cold physical interaction between brad and emily.

so this said, IF blondie is right, then kuddos to Fleiss for showing us the most awkward season evaaaaaaaaaaar!

Doesn't Emily say she doesn't know if she is able to love him back? And the episode description for the finale says, the question is not who will he choose, but will she accept? Hmm...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."