Page 23 of 277 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write View Post
    I don't really care who is F1 (I like all the F3 just fine), but I've always wondered what the "Will She" stuff meant. I guess if Blondie is correct then that makes more sense. Reading the FORT posts this afternoon posts has been hysterical. However, if the latest news is true, it makes these comments from RS blog even funnier.

"Brad chose Chantal OíBrien. Yes, the girl who slapped him. Of course, I expect plenty of you to doubt this because I was wrong on the Roberto/Ali ending last season, and thatís fine. You may doubt all you want, and technically I wonít be vindicated until March 14th when it airs, but Iím not the least bit worried. I know this season Iím right. How do I know this? Because on Thanksgiving, Brad was in Palm Desert, California with Chantal and her family celebrating Thanksgiving with them. "

and then later

"Detractors will give you stories of secret endings being filmed, or saying they know somebody who swears they know Emily or Ashley won, or even tell you ABC had someone purposely feed me the wrong information. They might even try to cut into my credibility and character a little bit. Theyíll have no evidence, mind you. None. But itís gonna be entertaining. The fact of the matter is this: Brad chose Chantal in South Africa, and they spent Thanksgiving together with her family in Palm Desert at her familyís vacation home. These are the facts of the case. And they are undisputed"

See MR White I think all RS was told was slap girl & out of that he got fooled like 90% of the public as it being Chantal as she was the most notable. If you go back & look Em was always hitting Brad but not in the face. Last week we even saw Chantal slap Brad the way Emily has done all the long.

RS just jumped the gun on who slap girl really is & never got an actual name. No one was lying everyone jumped to conclusion.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    okay lets have some hope

major annoucement could be he married chantal in south africa (yeah yeah I am still a brantal till march 14

I just cannot let go that chantal is not F1... I can't...........
    Me neither Shelby, I read RS, I read Babyfacec's post and I always felt Chantal. Never saw anything with Emily except Brad's want to be the hero that rescuess her and her daughter. But there has never been enough there to make it work IMO. I actually gave in and wrote RS a note and I never do that. This is really upsetting to me. I watched this romance build all season adn just can't make myself look away. We can sit together and mope if ya want.

What does it say about me if I have picked the F2 both seasons thinking they were the true F1. Chris last season and Chantal this season. I need someone to teach me how to read these things better if I am wrong again.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora View Post
    MF would like nothing more than to see going into the FD episode that RS is saying one thing about FI (Chantal) and FORT (the long-time sleuthing site) has a respected veteran with proven sources saying it's Emily.

Remember the Cheshire Cat thing I said from tapings?

This is a dream scenario for Fleiss, especially if RS doesn't cave and concur with Blondie's source here.

He'd now have the two sites that have historically spoiled/sleuthed endings correctly split on the ending just like the public is - and THAT is what MF loves for a "good show" - set people up to be shocked.

I trust Blondie and her sources - I've been around here for as long as she has and know her reputation.

I just know that MF's people trying to provide disinformation are able to do that with any sources.

Before FORT goes totally crazy and throws out continuing to sleuth all the way to the FRC as we've always done, regardless of what sources say, that we ought remember something:

It's not out of the question that just as RS was proved not to be infallible last season thanks to MF's disinformation attempts, that MF isn't also hoping to see the same thing happen to FORT's reputation and the sources some of our folks here have!
    Exactly!
    But--(isn't it great to always have a butt?)
    I would hedge my bet any day on BG vs anyone else out there--unless I saw it with my own 2 brown eyes!
    We will get scs soon and hopefully some great stuff to do some ole fashion FORT sleuthing!!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

My gut still says the F1 is Chantal. But I won't mind if RS is wrong and Emily is the F1 because it will make sleuthing more fun next season. His predictions will just be something to factor into the equation. Sleuthing is so much more fun without his spoilers.

If RS is wrong about the F1, then he well may be wrong about Ashley as the next Bachelorette, and it could be Chantal which would be great.

I like both Chantal and Emily (Ashley not so much) so whoever Brad picks is fine. I hope Blondie Gal's source is right for the future enjoyment of sleuthing, but from what we've been shown, it really seems like it will be Brad and Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    What does it say about me if I have picked the F2 both seasons thinking they were the true F1. Chris last season and Chantal this season. I need someone to teach me how to read these things better if I am wrong again.
    I think it was very difficult for people not to be swayed by the RS spoiler and people allowed themselves to get invested in Chantal and Brad...not hard with the amount of chemistry and connection that was aired.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Exactly!
    But--(isn't it great to always have a butt?)
    I would hedge my bet any day on BG vs anyone else out there--unless I saw it with my own 2 brown eyes!
    We will get scs soon and hopefully some great stuff to do some ole fashion FORT sleuthing!!!

ITA, like the good old days I always said that the Screen Caps never lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Welcome to my world.
    I'm going back to just enjoying the show; If I see love, it will be icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, I'll be standing on the rooftops, screaming my heart out. It absolutely confirms what the edit has shown.

brad fell hard and early for emily - he chose in vegas to take on her past and move forward. He told her in costa rica (after chantal's date, mind you) that he wouldn't let her sabotage what they had. He gave her the most romantic date and afterwards, started pulling away from the other girls. "Every second I spend with you is phenomenal" and "kissing this woman is so perfect" - I believe that, my friends, is a man declaring his love to his lady. And that's what the edit showed.
    Well said cantstopwatchin There was a love story unfolding and it was well worth watching. Editing analysis and sleuthing efforts paid off this season for us who love it. I wish nothing but happiness to Brad, Em and Little Ricki -- a new little family

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    Me neither Shelby, I read RS, I read Babyfacec's post and I always felt Chantal. Never saw anything with Emily except Brad's want to be the hero that rescuess her and her daughter. But there has never been enough there to make it work IMO. I actually gave in and wrote RS a note and I never do that. This is really upsetting to me. I watched this romance build all season adn just can't make myself look away. We can sit together and mope if ya want.
    yep... mslady will you join us??

I really have a hard time to let go.

the major announcement could be many things and the one I have in mind is something that never happened in the bachelor history: a marriage. The ever dream come true for Fleiss and co

but the promo when we see him with the engagement ring does not fit. Possibly marriage the week after?