Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    We have kindergarten in Austin.

Honestly, I think this talk is all pretty crazy. Emily is Ricki's mom; she knows what Ricki needs and how she will adapt.
    Thank you. I agree Emily has a good handle on life, or so it appears and She seems to be the type to go all the way for love, and give it every chance. Brad seems to be genuine in his feelings for Ricki and a mom can usually tell if that is real or not. I am glad for all 3 of them and can't wait for this Most dramatic FRC eva.

FORT Fan

Wow, really?! We have already broken them up?! I imagine having to watch the show for Emily is tough (as it is with any F1) and the tabloid stuff hasn't been fun either. That's what I got from him saying up and downs.

Why do we need confirmation every 5 seconds that this couple together and in love . Babyface has said repeatedly, Brad did also a week ago saying they were "rock solid". Not to mention, Brad jumping around in the backseat to Katy Perry!

I think we all agree that Emily is mature and she and Brad can work through any issues that they may be having. We loved this new relaxed version of Brad we have been seeing and everyone attributed that to Chantal...guess what now we know its Emily so there must be something going right there!

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    Speaking of ups and downs....Brad's twitter

Going through some ups & downs right now. #lifecycle
    about 20 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
    His idea of Earth Humor perhaps referring to an airplane taking off from Texas, only to land without incident at LAX for the ATFR taping. He's not a particularly witty guy.

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    Wow, really?! We have already broken them up?! I imagine having to watch the show for Emily is tough (as it is with any F1) and the tabloid stuff hasn't been fun either. That's what I got from him saying up and downs.

Why do we need confirmation every 5 seconds that this couple together and in love . Babyface has said repeatedly, Brad did also a week ago saying they were "rock solid". Not to mention, Brad jumping around in the backseat to Katy Perry!

I think we all agree that Emily is mature and she and Brad can work through any issues that they may be having. We loved this new relaxed version of Brad we have been seeing and everyone attributed that to Chantal...guess what now we know its Emily so there must be something going right there!

Plus Brad said that they have ups and down but they are working through them as a couple. I also took the ups and down comment to him talking about her having to watch the show and all the tabloid mess.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    His idea of Earth Humor perhaps referring to an airplane taking off from Texas, only to land without incident at LAX for the ATFR taping. He's not a particularly witty guy.
    To quote a previous incarnation of a Texas Bachelor: "It's a great day for aviation!"
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post

we don't, no more than Brad should be tweeting that he and his F1 are having difficulites/ups and downs, whatever - if they truly are a happy couple and working through stuff wouldn't he respect the privacy of that??
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Brad... NOT witty?

Actually my thought in the waning days before the finale ~ this was
    a *hint* to sound as if he picked Chantal. I like your thoughts better
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    If she was already 5 in November, she is in kindergarten. Our cut-off is like October 31 or something like that. She was a big five on tv so she could already be six or close by now.
    It's easy enough to do the math. Ricky died in October 2004, and Emily was a few weeks or a month pregnant at the time, so Ricki was born in late June 2005 most probably. That would put her in kindergarten right now.

Didn't I read somewhere that Emily's mother has recently bought property in Austin? If so, it would be pretty easy for Emily and Ricki to go visit Brad on weekends for a few months until Ricki finishes the school term, then spend the summer staying with her mom. If all goes well, they can relocate permanently in September and Ricki can start first grade in Austin. I really see no reason to pull the child out of her kindergarten class immediately, looking at the situation as a whole, and if Emily did that, to me, it would seem like a very selfish action. I don't think she will.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    we don't, no more than Brad should be tweeting that he and his F1 are having difficulites/ups and downs, whatever - if they truly are a happy couple and working through stuff wouldn't he respect the privacy of that??
    I don't think that it is really Brad's twitter jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    It's easy enough to do the math. Ricky died in October 2004, and Emily was a few weeks or a month pregnant at the time, so Ricki was born in late June 2005 most probably. That would put her in kindergarten right now.

Didn't I read somewhere that Emily's mother has recently bought property in Austin? If so, it would be pretty easy for Emily and Ricki to go visit Brad on weekends for a few months until Ricki finishes the school term, then spend the summer staying with her mom. If all goes well, they can relocate permanently in September and Ricki can start first grade in Austin. I really see no reason to pull the child out of her kindergarten class immediately, looking at the situation as a whole, and if Emily did that, to me, it would seem like a very selfish action. I don't think she will.
    I didn't know when she was born. They should have a great time visiting for Spring Break!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches